P&P fort battle

DeletedUser9470

Sick and tired of seeing this:

screenshot2b205.jpg

Hello miss B have!

Being honorable as usual?

DeletedUser

Ah right lol. I didn't know there had already been attempts at sorting it out my bad :D
Spying is a lame tactic to use. Hmmmm some decisions need to be made i believe

DeletedUser15169

Im really sorry I have to resort to these transcripts, I would rather keep these private, but seeing as everyone is going to be needing lots of 'proof', here is some more.

---- In game PM Text Chat Transcript 05/05/2010----

10:08: 47 j dahl: you need the chat again missB B?

10:09: 70 Miss B Have: ALREADY HAVE IT - AND NO, I AM NOT IN THE BATLE - GOOD LUCK!

10:10: 70 Miss B Have: [deleted chat room link]

10:10: 47 j dahl: yeah I know, sorry I gave it to you, another nooby trip up, and yes we know you are in out room atm

10:11: 70 Miss B Have: Then you know more than me - not in the room - LOL!

10:15: 70 Miss B Have: j dahl: no sweetie, I am in our chat keeping an eye on things - you have your fair honorable battle - LOL - but you have one in ours, I wont cry about that

10:16: 47 j dahl: you big liar!

10:17: 70 Miss B Have: LOL - no I got the chat last night from 3 different spies

[....J Dahl starts another P&P argument, and Miss B Have has the last word]
----End Transcript----

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not defending anyone, but I have spotted Neo & Clonoa & several others on multiple occasions, signing into everything they knew they weren't going to be at. Clonoa is especially fond of hiding himself in our worker's towers. That's more then spying, that's sabotage. :p

DeletedUser9470

only fair response to GC tactics.
the only way to stop them is that GC themseves condemn them.

DeletedUser

So, someone was kind enough to send this to me this morning....
Miss B Have Today at 3:25 AM
Hello fighters

The info for todays battle (out west)

Attack on Fort Little
Battle Chat: http://littlebattle.chatango.com/
blah blah blah
Stars go to those who are in chat
Attacker: livetoride255 from FREEDOM FIGHTERS
------------------------------------------------------------

IF you can't make it out west then you can go defend Purgatory-MC-FORT.
MC is trying to get cheap rank points by stealing a fort from one of their own towns

And I thought to myself, is THAT the pot calling the kettle black or what??
Who has possession of not only THP's fort, but a few others as well that are handed over to Miss B's town to keep them in their "former" first place ranking??

First off, maybe you should pay better attention in chat while you guys are busy with your spying. Last battle at Purgatory, it was decided by ALL MC that since neither town that was in that fort was attend battles, nor are they building it, it needed to be moved to a town that would take care of it.
It was also decided at that battle just who was going to take over control of that fort. Simply ask anyone that was there. (go back 2 battles, you will see who was in attendance)

Cheap rank points?? Best that you take a peek in your mirror. :razz:

DeletedUser

thass a damm fine point made well and kinda tells the leader of G.C some truths that her minions and yes men obviously darent
I,ll 2nd the Motion

DeletedUser

I'm not defending anyone, but I have spotted Neo & Clonoa & several others on multiple occasions, signing into everything they knew they weren't going to be at. Clonoa is especially fond of hiding himself in our worker's towers. That's more then spying, that's sabotage. :p

how is it sabotage unless u dont have any active generals able to x them out of the battle, or wait u dont get max #s so u cant cover up the spot taken?

can u blame them for wanting to sleep there, its so nice and cozzy

hers an idea get more active people and u wont have a problem with "sabotage"

DeletedUser

woo hoo!

So, yesterday I got this....
A battle has been initiated against the fort Widows Fortress - MC. The player BadAssSam from Constantinople - GC has dug up the hatchet!

Today, at that very battle, I got this!!

1301 Experience points.
You advanced 1 level!

Piece of a note (Part 1)
Injury You entangle yourself in the barbed wire of the defensive barriers. You lose 1202 health points.

Thank you Constantinople!!
:ph34r:

DeletedUser21720

congrats berkie, and what a heck of a battle it was! outnumbered and we slaughtered 'em! I ended up with 1250exp but no item found :(

DeletedUser9470

Can anyone tell me, How do you claim/own a fort?

you have to go to a town called "the mercenary" and join that town.

deposit 10k cash and then join back to your old town.

then you have to go to the fort you want .

once you are there a door will appear and you have to knock it down with your weapon.

if you manage to do this the fort becomes yours to donate to a town.

hope i helped

:)

haha, I was going to leave it at that but an old friend reminded me I also was once a noob...
so heres the real ways:

To get a fort you can get one donated to you by another town that owns one, or even simpler earn a place as more than 1 town can be part of a fort.

or

you can win it by taking it over in a fort battle.

to do this you have to call a fort battle at the fort itself, you spend yourtowns cash by doing so.
once the battle is called the battle will take place 24 hours later, if your side wins, ie the attackers, then your town will become owner of that fort.
you need a lot of allies to do this so get mailing...
if you cant get enough people dont even bother.

let me know ingame if you need any help

take care and have fun

-Neo-

DeletedUser

lol thx -Neo-. Was sitting here thinking wtf???? Does your town have to have a certain number of points?

DeletedUser9470

your town has to be fully constructed.
either way you need a lot of allies.
to attack it
but also to defend it
:)