46 Attackers vs 71 Defence

33 Attackers Died. 34 Defenders Died.
Look how happy we were :)

(This was last round)

happyness.jpg

Moral victory for us attackers I say!
(My tower)

DeletedUser

Yeah i fully agree to that aswell, we had a battle two days ago. Just the one in the whole day and it was epic. All these fake battles are LAME :mad:

DeletedUser9470

Completely agree.

Like Victor has said a million times before we too would much prefer 1 full epic battle. Who ends up winning doesnt really matter at the end of the day.
Try get that across to miss B.

Also again it would be nice if you didnt have guys from yours deliberately and blatantly spying.
not very honorable?
Like I have done before I can come spoil a chatroom just before an fb too. but for respect for you I dont...
were not in your chat!
We dont need it to be victorious, were better than that.
Its all about Pride.
:)

DeletedUser

Well.... i must say this weekend was awfull in terms of fake attacks. The Fort overwiew contained more than 20 battles at a time here. Fought in one defence before rushing of to a socalled sneaky attack.

Left the computer for awhile to watch a soccer match. When returning to computer the damn sneaky atttack had been moved to a another fort i could not make in time. Thereby i spent 10 hours waiting for battles getting less than 70 xp. Really annoying.

DeletedUser9470

I think we all agree it is frustrating.
So when are GC going to stop calling millions of battles?

DeletedUser

MC blames GC
GC blames MC
No idea who started it myself

Afraid we have an evil cycle here. At the most i belive there were 29 battles up this weekend.

One Armed Ninja

Definately not IJ's fault *Shuffles away inconspicuously*

Tbh I love having full fort battles, come what may.
So IJ have lost a few fort from these battles, they are also the only way we've ever gained them, and the tension and adrenaline is soo much better on full battles

DeletedUser16008

Definately not IJ's fault *Shuffles away inconspicuously*

Tbh I love having full fort battles, come what may.
So IJ have lost a few fort from these battles, they are also the only way we've ever gained them, and the tension and adrenaline is soo much better on full battles

"nods" As you know so do I OAN. Shame some don't have the guts to do that most of the time, of course winning makes it all justifiable no matter if there are a total of 3 in a battle or full vs 3 to hell with the fun and challenge of full battles its so important to win win win right ? :nowink: Wrong !!

I found the mass multi battles totally boring even though we got 2 and lost only 1 at 4am big deal :dry:

Usually its MC etc who has to run around figuring out what is real and what false this time it was both sides, frankly because I got sick of it being done all the time by GC.

The intention was to show everyone how boring decoys and lots of counters are to most of us who just want a real full epic fort battle or two. We want a real challenge not a walkover just for a win and the points thats just lame imo.

As for spy's in room ? well we get it all the time and quite honestly its pathetic, always happy to have an after battle chat with opponents but before battle or during ? Naaa It's called respect. I dont really care what the enemy are up to and it detracts from making the game what it is supposed to be.. A challenge.

That includes signing into the other sides battle just to see whats going on. Miss B i noticed was signed in to 5 of our fort attacks on our side obviously a desperate bid to find out more, truly Very Sad behavior from a leader.

I can't however see changes coming anytime soon, certain people just can't leave it as a good battle, tomorrow is no exception by the looks of it. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MC blames GC
GC blames MC
No idea who started it myself

Afraid we have an evil cycle here. At the most i belive there were 29 battles up this weekend.

I think we called mass fort battles twice, but only in retaliation to GC running around like a headless chicken. Take a peek in todays overview, the answer is painfully obvious Misfits called 1, Miss "b" and friends called 4.
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser9470

I think we called mass fort battles twice, but only in retaliation to GC running around like a headless chicken. Take a peek in todays overview, the answer is painfully obvious Misfits called 1, Miss "b" and friends called 4.

the usual then!
not a glimmer of honor or even self respect!

HelenBack

Here we go again... Jizer calls one fort battle and the GC call 4 counters (Miss B Have called 3 of those).

We would have thought that the 31 fort battles last weekend would have made them realize how all these counters just make everyone spend half the day running around to different fort battles for little or no XP.

Are you tired of the multiple counters that result in chasing around to dull battles?

Everyone is welcome to join in any of the defenses to send Miss B Have and the GC the message that you are tired of it and you want a real fort battle for a change. GC, IJ, POW everyone! Join any defenses and let's stop this foolishness.

Come on GC! Fight fair and let everyone enjoy a real fort battle again.
:)

If you don't, then you may wind up killing this world by making everyone too annoyed to bother with forts at all... They'll just go to a different world where they still have real fort battles.
(tumble)

DeletedUser

I happen to agree with the above, although yes i fight proudly for the GC alliance i am sick of 10+ battles at a time. Everyone enjoys the 1 battle as it pits the best against the best. However, it's unfair to put all the blame on specific individuals. I think the heads of GC and MC should make an agreement about this fake battle nonsense before like stated above it kills this world

DeletedUser

It's as plain as the nose on your face, open your eyes & you will see which member of GC has nothing better to do with her time then call battles. Simply look in the fort overview and hold your mouse over Fort battle: Today at...

and just for the record who for those who think we are exaggerating about her signing in at our battles, desperate to find a chat when not listed in a mail

missbspyve.jpg

DeletedUser15169

----Unedited Transcript 05/05/2010 In game PM Text Chat-----
06:55: 47 j dahl: why are you signing into all the battles as an attacker now? you just wont be able to help YOUR side if you do that

07:01: 70 Miss B Have: Well, I guees you would work out that the battles I join as an attacker is battles i will not attend of course!

07:01: 47 j dahl: well I guess it just helps us know where the real ones are then

07:03: 70 Miss B Have: You would think so! But no! - It simply gives me an overview, like you only have 11 attackers signed in, that allows me to direct fighters to the other attacks as the attack on IJ looks to be a dud

07:03: 47 j dahl: so krugers cave must also be a dud then too got it

07:04: 70 Miss B Have: no, I will just not be at the attack for Kruger - my fighters will, and now they know how the enemy is starting in the fort - you see

continues for a few minutes...
[J Dahl Continues Comment-Miss B Have replies with her regular rhetoric, and J Dahl starts a P&P war]
-----End Transcript-----

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

I happen to agree with the above, although yes i fight proudly for the GC alliance i am sick of 10+ battles at a time. Everyone enjoys the 1 battle as it pits the best against the best. However, it's unfair to put all the blame on specific individuals. I think the heads of GC and MC should make an agreement about this fake battle nonsense before like stated above it kills this world

For the Record Ive tried with some of GC leadership, people have long known my preference for full single battles but the words from their own leadership is this is the only way they can win... apparently.

I happen to think its more the case of serious insecurity for some to try stacking the cards no matter how low they have to go or whatever it takes. Its obvious there is no challenge wanted only the win and to have Constantinople #1 ANY way possible.

We even had THP declare on us with all the madness ( thanks you traitors ) win the battle ( the only one won that day by GC etc btw )and hand it over to Constantinople just to boost their points again no doubt.

Id rather be #2 or any other ranking with my pride, Honor and self respect in tact thanks.:nowink:

Honestly ive never met a leadership on any world so prepared to cheat etc its so childish and petty it belongs in the classroom year 7. The saddest thing is the members are being dragged around and being made part of that without even a thought . And for that I pity you all.

There are plenty out there on all sides who are happy and want good battles. I J is one such group who do have honor for instance and love proper battles, as do a large number of individuals in GC POW and many many others.

99% of players I respect and many opponents here are friends on other worlds and visa versa... I KNOW these players dont set up this rubbish or enjoy it.

It's about time you guys woke up to the fact that your being treated like pawns for someone else's idea of entertainment and that they couldn't give a damn about your enjoyment or game..

If the rest of the GC/allies etc town Leaders or even players condone this kind of thing all the time then unfortunately you no better.

If you've had enough of it then do something about it.

PS. Another Day where Miss B is signed into her battles on our side to spy and get the chatrooms... (tumble) Gee what a great leader.