P&P fort battle

DeletedUser

haha ok, got a loooooong way to go then. Atleast i have something to look and work forward to.

DeletedUser9470

my advice is that you get involved helping a big faction. climb the ranks, make friends and then become a leader. because at one point in your growth you will end up having to fight for your town and workers. you can be proud and stick it out on your own, that is also noble, but it is a lot harder.
i have been a leader myself and you will find it is a lifetime job on its own and you dont even get paid!
;)
like i say gimme a shout ingame and ill see you join a good town on the up with the support you need. if you have any friends they are most welcome and dont be afraid to ask questions, the stupid question is the one that isnt asked...
above all have fun
take care
-Neo-

DeletedUser

cool thx you have been a great help. I cant leave this town coz its 1 of my best mates so guess i will be taking the long road lol. how do i send ingame messages to you?, i am on world 12. does that matter?.

DeletedUser9470

errm, LMAO!
yer im not playing w12, i assumed as you were posting here in w10 you wee in w10!
:p
good luck!
take care

DeletedUser

snicker

Are you guys getting desperate or what?? Not only has Zen & friends been allied with the MC for a long time, we also had actual MC towns who had received your battle note yesterday! Are you going around randomly mailing towns or what?? Next time you may not want to include any MC towns or allies in your pleas for help. :rolleyes:

Betrayal & dishonesty by who? The GC towns who hate multi battles? time to wake up & smell the coffee bub. :razz:

BadAssSam On 7/15/10 at 8:37 PM
again we gathered 115 defender to defend our Lrge Fort but the enemy had 140 attackers with many active players...

we also attacked while being under attack and basicly exchanged LRG Forts...

i m writing you this letter no to Report our Losses vs Wins
but to simply understand why none of your members attended our defense?(Your attendance was not to help us win but... )

GC and ZenDen always managed to keep good relations in good and bad times i also noticed u are sharing a Fort with DiabloRidge with whom we been fighting from Birth of World 10....

i would like to know what is your possition and opinion and where do you guys stand in these difficult times during vacation,betrayal and dishonesty....

DeletedUser

and another, sent to a mc allied town.....maybe you might want to read the town's oage before hitting the send button :rolleyes:

BadAssSam Today at 7:04 AM
We Need Everyone Tonight

DEFENSE OF ConstantAllies GC

OFF-LINERS: Fill the Front Line Towers walls + buildings inside.
Offliners with high health points can fill the forward spots in the towers - closest to the enemy not the back.

ON-LINERS: Start on the SOUTH and NORTH walls and in towers.
Towers are reserved for online players with high health points!

Chat will be given out at Fort
(stars in the chat 30 min. before battle)

DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND

DeletedUser

and yet another GC-genius sent this to an MC allied town

Dantoms1993 Today at 6:39 PM
hey were attacking col du telegraphe-mc it was a fort you attempted to attack a while ago and we have tried before! So do you and your town(s) wanna come and help out?

If it'll make it easier on you GC'ers, just pass the note to me & I'll pass it along to the mc towns :ph34r:

DeletedUser

yet they still mass fail lol

how many large forts have they lost this year alone

DeletedUser

yet they still mass fail lol

how many large forts have they lost this year alone
Your point?

The only mass left in this game is MC and the ' friends' they lured with beads and mirrors.

Considering the amount of active fort fighters and tanks both sides have, things are going as expected, so don't pat yourself on the back too much please.

DeletedUser9470

you must admit that the MC/GC war has been going on for quite some time.
thumbs up to the MC who never gave up, having had towns litterally stolen (BLS saga) and other allys completely changing sides when they failed to keep up (THP saga).

There are at least 10 MC towns that are better than Constantinpl who now look so silly without their fort points.

miss B brought it on GC to have OAN change sides with her mass fb calling.
if you want to win you go with the people, not against...

That aside GC were doomed with such a good side as the MC
MC leaders Vic and B were outstanding, taking the blows on the chin and keeping their heads down.

MC deserves a huge pat on the back.

Without such good leaders we as MC players wouldnt have been such a good team.
Thank you both for all the work <3 youre awesome <3

Now im wondering if another faction will be able to rise and found a solid and trustworthy base for a new empire to give the MC a challenge?

For my part as it says on my profile: I am a Mercenary forever.

DeletedUser

Your point?

The only mass left in this game is MC and the ' friends' they lured with beads and mirrors.

Considering the amount of active fort fighters and tanks both sides have, things are going as expected, so don't pat yourself on the back too much please.

beads and mirrors? u mad bro

the amount each side has is still a healthy amount yes, but tbh there are 2 sides those that are happy which is our side

and on the other side you have many of those GC loyalists who are now debating dropping the GC tag totally due to the constant name calling, and failure to lead a proper battle by the leadership of the GC

The fact is back in the days when I would lead, or OAN would the GC would have possessed a slight tactical edge but after what happened I can go into it here if you want but due to the GC leadership we both left for different reasons your left with BA Sam who dont get me wrong... wait no he cant lead himself out of a wet paper bag....

Chin up tho, its only in the GC where losing 1 fort a day is considered a morale victory :razz:

Jog on SON