P&P Digging up the hatchet - a story about an avalanche

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29201

Hey Pat...I think he was trying for his 750 thread mark....compile them all together and you still wouldn't have a paragraph of anything that made sense...this is same guy who cried in my ear for a week that we should join unhinged because starting survivors would unbalance the world.....
Hey barkie...there is next town name for you...unbalanced

DeletedUser22575

Hey Pat...I think he was trying for his 750 thread mark....compile them all together and you still wouldn't have a paragraph of anything that made sense...this is same guy who cried in my ear for a week that we should join unhinged because starting survivors would unbalance the world.....
Hey barkie...there is next town name for you...unbalanced

The only thing you unbalanced was Survivors its self and your allies.

By the way how is it going over there with you in that one man isolation chamber they have you in. :laugh:

DeletedUser29201

TJ Turtle....I thought you would be able to create some comeback a little more creative than that....wth does that even mean...I unbalanced my town and alliance...haha...sounds like a compliment to me

As far as my town goes...nobody has me here...I am just so fed up with your side crying that I have come to make another town to give you something new to talk about

DeletedUser

If those thousands of players want full, real battles then best they stop calling mult's. Do the math (if you can) and add up the number of members in your alliances who all fight together. Look through the old battles & see who called on within the hour of Helen calling one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, UN obviously contains a lot of frustrated souls. Its better that u let it out in a game than in a real world. I hope it heals your frustrations, contributes to ur mental health to be ready for new adventures w/out carrying a burden of the past. From that point of wiew, u got my support on calling multies.

A lot of "checkbook Charlies" are among UN too, but still not enough obviously to conquer more forts.

Its nice thread, sarcastic, ironic, funny, awesome, brilliant....it shows all the potentials hidden in some disturbed minds.

Stick to this game UN. In real life u could cause too much harm to innocent ppl.

No matter what happens next, Innogames will make a lot of money. Berkie and her parrots should bargain for a cut there.

Nevermind what anybody says, it stirred things up. It will be fun for a while so please UN, call as much counters or multies (whatever u wanna call them) as u can so we dont end up in same boring game as it was prior ur outburst.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm

i dislike multis.

i dislike 3/4 alliances hugging to 'destory' 1.

ahh well, have fun.

Deleted User - 1278415

ATTENTION - Njubs (yes you) who like to comment on the P&P topic,

While this thread is under the banner of P&P you shall refrain from personal flames against 1 person.

Keep the comments in character persona while commenting on the town

Any flames or insults outside of character are strictly forbidden.
  • Allowed Example: Town A is full of noobs who can't shoot straight.
  • Disallowed Example: Player B lives in his mother's basement and has a court ordered psychiatrist.
That is all continue bickering.

DeletedUser28121

ATTENTION - Njubs (yes you) who like to comment on the P&P topic,

While this thread is under the banner of P&P you shall refrain from personal flames against 1 person.

Keep the comments in character persona while commenting on the town

Any flames or insults outside of character are strictly forbidden.
  • Allowed Example: Town A is full of noobs who can't shoot straight.
  • Disallowed Example: Player B lives in his mother's basement and has a court ordered psychiatrist.
That is all continue bickering.

:laugh: LMAO goodfeather

i completely found myself there:D... but Berkie knows that a meant a game persona that's currently chained in Unstable dungeons ;):laugh:

DeletedUser25707

You know, one good thing that will come out of this is that we'll all know who sided with who... and now, thanks to Castle Black we know that Rio Grande alliance sided with unhinged.

DeletedUser

The thing about multi attacks from any side is that people will grow weary with this world, and yeah you will win forts, but what is the point if nobody ever attacks them, there goes the fun of fort fighting.

I realize it is a tactic used by perhaps a weaker alliance to take it to a stronger alliance, but if it is overused then you can expect this world to get complacent very fast.

I don't care which side started it or is doing it. Just stop it. Lets win fort battles through great leadership and teamwork. It makes it a whole lot more interesting.

And that is what I have to say about that.

DeletedUser

yeah, we lost 2 smalls. one was a 9 vs 2 flag rush(dont ask me why...would have been quicker to kill the second guy i think), and the other 11 vs 6 flag rush

so all in all, since we couldnt fill the large attack off the bat, we lost that battle leaving a few tanks and couple lemmings to go take a couple forts.

in my view unhinged paid a heckuva lot for 2 small forts, but they won the day in my eyes

we fill the first battle they would have been killed, but hard to convince some to see boyond their own fort

we will not retaliate in kind, but rather would prefer to just reclaim our forts and move on from this blemish of a day, and hope it doesnt spark any not so bright ideas in other lesser alliances...

DeletedUser24603

I suspect there is hardly a dent in the bank funds

I Died in the first defense but somehow made it to 2 more without a problem

DeletedUser22685

Well at least it succeeded in bringing life back to the forum. 55 replies in just over 24 hours is a pretty nice average reply time I think :p

DeletedUser25707

yeah, we lost 2 smalls. one was a 9 vs 2 flag rush(dont ask me why...would have been quicker to kill the second guy i think), and the other 11 vs 6 flag rush

so all in all, since we couldnt fill the large attack off the bat, we lost that battle leaving a few tanks and couple lemmings to go take a couple forts.

in my view unhinged paid a heckuva lot for 2 small forts, but they won the day in my eyes

we fill the first battle they would have been killed, but hard to convince some to see boyond their own fort

we will not retaliate in kind, but rather would prefer to just reclaim our forts and move on from this blemish of a day, and hope it doesnt spark any not so bright ideas in other lesser alliances...
Actually, I'd say only one fort was lost... that 9vs2 flag rush [and really, what happened there? someone wanted extra XP from sitting on the flag?] was fort that was ripe for picking... owned by single town outside of any alliance, a town that have only 1 member who possibly even stoped playing [he sure didn't show up to defend his fort] would most likely be taken in any attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.