P&P Digging up the hatchet - a story about an avalanche

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well you have your opinion and i have mine. there are a couple ex ZOMG members in my town, and i fought alongsdie them and ruby zee when the fort belonged to drunken donkey before they removed and handed it to ZOMG. so it still counts as a lost fort that could have been stopped....they just had 9 players that were spamhappy nugget munchers, and many went to other forts that were a possible threat

im sure inno must have been happy yesterday with all the nuggets spent to travel at light speed for those that use premium

DeletedUser25707

well you have your opinion and i have mine. there are a couple ex ZOMG members in my town, and i fought alongsdie them and ruby zee when the fort belonged to drunken donkey before they removed and handed it to ZOMG. so it still counts as a lost fort that could have been stopped....they just had 9 players that were spamhappy nugget munchers, and many went to other forts that were a possible threat

im sure inno must have been happy yesterday with all the nuggets spent to travel at light speed for those that use premium
I agree with you there... but I'd say it's our fault that fort STILL belong to ZOMG considering state that town was in. We should have take it over and secure... and then there might be more than just 2 defenders.

And should we start 25-26 fort battles tomorrow considering unhinged is doing a multi again? Or will that be considered "counter" now that unhinged done it?

DeletedUser28121

I agree with you there... but I'd say it's our fault that fort STILL belong to ZOMG considering state that town was in. We should have take it over and secure... and then there might be more than just 2 defenders.

And should we start 25-26 fort battles tomorrow considering unhinged is doing a multi again? Or will that be considered "counter" now that unhinged done it?

well technically (and this is how they will phrase it, u can count on that) it neither a counter nor a multi, the two battles only have unhinged in common seeing that they defend one against UIS and attack one owned by New Trinity... still, u peeps must really feel up to the challenge of deffing one and taking the other... good luck with that ;)

DeletedUser

you want to call mass multis that is your business. i for one will not support any of them

DeletedUser25707

you want to call mass multis that is your business. i for one will not support any of them
You're missing the point... yesterday Berkie and co called 26 fort battles claiming it's "our fault" because someone called a battle an hour after someone from their side called one. And there was all that high and mighty talk about us calling multi.

And then today they do exactly the same... hypocracy at it's best.

DeletedUser

why you say "our fault" as if you are lumping yourselves in with us?

Vairman ailed on UiS because he was chapped that we didnt wait for him to dig a battle when hadnt been around for 2 days....like we are supposed to put everyone on hold because its Vairman? maybe thats what he is/was used to running the most inactive town in the top 15, thats not how we roll

you spoke earlier about how come zomg still owned that fort, yet airtown holds more forts than anyone, and probably has one of the lowest fortfighter turnout in all the "main towns"

in my eyes, after that airtown and up in smoke have no affiliation whatsoever

again, just my opinion

DeletedUser25707

OK... serve me right. But thank you for your honesty... guess we can expect attack from UiS then...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28121

OK... serve me right. But thank you for your honesty... guess we can expect attack from UiS then...

hmmm, UiS is comprised of more ppl that just ratataPat and he stated the above was his opinion.... dunno why u find it all that threatening:blink:

DeletedUser25707

hmmm, UiS is comprised of more ppl that just ratataPat and he stated the above was his opinion.... dunno why u find it all that threatening:blink:
Because that didn't came from just some member of UiS... it came from ratatatPat who is leader in one of founding members of UiS and one of leaders of UiS.

The only thing worse than ratatatPat having that opinion would be if that is opinion of Foxtrot Zulu or greenbud420...

So there is a lot of reason to find it threatening.

Deleted User - 1693871

Or indeed if one finds Foxtrot Zulu and greenbud420 defending against one's alliance's attack on a WOLF fort? As is happening right now ...

DeletedUser

Or indeed if one finds Foxtrot Zulu and greenbud420 defending against one's alliance's attack on a WOLF fort? As is happening right now ...

only thing i have to say about that is....:censored::censored::censored::censored:

i chose to stay away from that battle because of past issues with the battle leader, i do not however, in any way condone assisting the enemy just for SnG

@ripett my opinion is mine alone, i have no problem with the few(yes i mean few in the nicest way) that do come out to battles. but when your town leader decides that the entire alliance should be put on hold for him, i have an issue with that.

a town with no forts wants to attack and because Vairman isnt online they should wait for him to attack first? even with airtown having a ton of forts? thats not right in my eyes.

@blackfyre...didnt speak too soon, you were spot on. altho i think you may be surprised to see what happens next. send me a wire ingame and we can chat

DeletedUser

Exscuse, me The sSo? just because you UIS guys think your dominating Arizona doesnt mean your dominating Arizona anymore. Most of the forts you got were with the use of dirty tactics. So in your position. I dont see UIS in a dominating position. i acually think you guys are just tyrants. You forced john and j-wiz out. Its either go with us or get out. So if UIS acually takes over airzona, then there be'll a fall of UIS with the smallest rebellion.

DeletedUser

Exscuse, me The sSo? just because you UIS guys think your dominating Arizona doesnt mean your dominating Arizona anymore. Most of the forts you got were with the use of dirty tactics. So in your position. I dont see UIS in a dominating position. i acually think you guys are just tyrants. You forced john and j-wiz out. Its either go with us or get out. So if UIS acually takes over airzona, then there be'll a fall of UIS with the smallest rebellion.
leave it to a fence sitter to put everything into perspective....

first off, show me a single post where i stated that i believed that UiS were the dominating force in the server

if we were so dominating, that must be why we are usually teamed with trinity to attack unhinged forts, right?

dirty tactics like.......explain yourself there please, dont just accuse with nothing to back it. makes you just sound bitter

as far as the " i acually think you guys are just tyrants" you also are entitled to your opinion

john and jwiz, im not here to personally flame anyone, but you will see soon enough, especially since the latter used to spy and probably still does

maybe your problem is just i speak my mind. well that wont change. ive lost a few teeth in rl because of my "opinions", so i seriously doubt an online forum will change that

DeletedUser

Excuse me? I believe you should believe asking DaCajun. He'll detail you as i know not as much as you do.

DeletedUser29201

I see my name again but don't know how to respond....I didn't understand what you were trying to say

DeletedUser28121

i think selbor61 is flaming here a bit... and he is an unhinged alliance member so i have no idea how he could possibly know anything about the inner workings of the UiS alliance...

and since the multi craze is done now i ask u all to comment only if u wish to express either your approval or disapproval with UN recent tactic... keep it on topic please ;)

DeletedUser

Why? Cause we still have access to the priorty support board.

Ok. I think I got it now. Never mind what i said on the last page. LOL.
Read wrong page of the forum here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29201

I have played this game since the day it opened....many of you know me from fort fights....so forgive me for asking but who in the heck is Selboring61? And do we care what he thinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.