P&P Digging up the hatchet - a story about an avalanche

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's totally within the rules, and a legitimate tactic. The tacit compact to not do crazy multis is just that - tacit. The only punishments for doing multis is losing the respect of ones peers (who cares, right? it's only a game) and having the same tactics used in return.

We should reply in kind. We should, in fact, go freaking mad crazy and dig on half of UN's forts every 24 hrs. We'll see who runs out of cash and forts first.

DeletedUser22575

It's totally within the rules, and a legitimate tactic. The tacit compact to not do crazy multis is just that - tacit. The only punishments for doing multis is losing the respect of ones peers (who cares, right? it's only a game) and having the same tactics used in return.

We should reply in kind. We should, in fact, go freaking mad crazy and dig on half of UN's forts every 24 hrs. We'll see who runs out of cash and forts first.

Oh absolutely right. A quite legitimate tactic. And I agree, you should go freaking mad crazy and do it. Beat todays record...if you think you can. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Nah, just returning the favor. You've been using that tactics for the last few weeks. Each day you called 2-3 of our forts and when we try to call one of your forts you immediately counter it. So you may thank that gangsta monkey for tomorrow's mess of fort battles.
about the lamest thing i have read in this forum.

counter what? maybe has happened once or twice, and not always us calling the "counter"

you guys seem content to defend, after all, thats how you keep your westfort stats isnt it?

Twasn't me Blackie, one of my parrots was using my computer while I was out today
:laugh:

any mod reading this i want berkies account banned for multi users!!!!! :rolleyes:

Oh absolutely right. A quite legitimate tactic. And I agree, you should go freaking mad crazy and do it. Beat todays record...if you think you can. :laugh:

you know what would be even more funny tj? you lose your large and we keep our forts.

or even better, i bet this is just making up for the past 2 months of sitting back and barely attacking right? going all out? why did you stop when you did tho? should have went for the record not just some chump example that you have more cash in treasury than you know what to do with

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22575

you know what would be even more funny tj? you lose your large and we keep our forts.

or even better, i bet this is just making up for the past 2 months of sitting back and barely attacking right? going all out? why did you stop when you did tho? should have went for the record not just some chump example that you have more cash in treasury than you know what to do with

Oh Ratatatpat get with the times will you.

I haven't declared on anything and I am not even part of the Unhinged Alliance.

But that does not mean I can't appreciate their style now does it. ;)

DeletedUser

26 multis only? come on....you guys can do better than that. thats only half our forts. hit em all if you wanna make a statement. never mind this half cocked joke of an attempt

patheticans want to make an impact, they best go all out. no "style" in halfway

DeletedUser28121

yeah guys go all out :laugh: because i'm gonna have to top this when i declare on those 31 u now have :p.... wasn't the point of these digs to set an unbeatable record?!? no other viable reasons for going this berserk? Or maybe you forgot your meds Berkie? :laugh: anyway, the reason u stated here (cant be bothered to quote but its ryans post) is a load of "lemme tell ya what"!:cool:

DeletedUser

yeah guys go all out :laugh: because i'm gonna have to top this when i declare on those 31 u now have :p.... wasn't the point of these digs to set an unbeatable record?!? no other viable reasons for going this berserk? Or maybe you forgot your meds Berkie? :laugh: anyway, the reason u stated here (cant be bothered to quote but its ryans post) is a load of "lemme tell ya what"!:cool:

Not even close Blackie, here's how it went....Helen called one yesterday, it was multi'd within the hour by gangster monkeys. Since you guys outnumber us 4:1, what is wrong with a 1 on 1 battle?? At least time to travel between the 2??
Every time we call one of yours, you are right up our tails (within the hour) calling one of ours, making it impossible to get to both. It's getting old. I keep hearing the same old excuses...uhh, we can't control our side...blah blah blah

For the record Rat, here is what happens when you let a parrot play with a keyboard

Attachments

• imagess (1).jpg
    imagess (1).jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 21

DeletedUser

Not even close Blackie, here's how it went....Helen called one yesterday, it was multi'd within the hour by gangster monkeys. Since you guys outnumber us 4:1, what is wrong with a 1 on 1 battle?? At least time to travel between the 2??
Every time we call one of yours, you are right up our tails (within the hour) calling one of ours, making it impossible to get to both. It's getting old. I keep hearing the same old excuses...uhh, we can't control our side...blah blah blah

For the record Rat, here is what happens when you let a parrot play with a keyboard

Not to support any thing you say :D But as the owner of the fort Helen called, I was not glad that gangster monkeys made another battle. I was looking forward to a nice defend for ones :cool:
I won't mind if you guys started to dig some more (just one of the time, more fun that way) If you do that I can make sure that Cattle Prod will not make a counter (not that we have done that yet) and will not support the counter.

DeletedUser28121

first off, shoot that parrot between the eyes before it pecks your face off:laugh:

second, those battles were not, strictly speaking, multie's, they were counters.u could have easily chosen to stick to the attack because people on this side also like a full battle.fyi, this mess tomorrow yet has to be named... these deserve a name invented for them, how bout killing spree battles :laugh:?

third, ofc ppl are gonna milk the situation somewhat not, your time to be an underdog in w13 for a while;), nothin wrong with that... by all means start recruiting and even the board up a bit .... tho u even it out sufficiently with your tanks ....

now could u mail me the real battle ingame, please:cool:?

DeletedUser22575

those battles were not, strictly speaking, multie's, they were counters.

Oh now I understand Blackfyre. Thanks for clearing that up for me. When your side calls them they are er....umm...counters. :eek:

When the other side calls them they are multis. :laugh:

DeletedUser28121

Oh now I understand Blackfyre. Thanks for clearing that up for me. When your side calls them they are er....umm...counters. :eek:

When the other side calls them they are multis. :laugh:

glad i was able to sort that out for ya :cool:

DeletedUser22575

Thanks.

I appreciate you admitting the double standard there Blackfyre. Very considerate of you. :laugh:

DeletedUser28121

Thanks.

I appreciate you admitting the double standard there Blackfyre. Very considerate of you. :laugh:

ofc nothing to hide there... the side i play on is the best and we r always right, even when we are wrong...:p

DeletedUser

This is just something that towns that have no leadership do. I feel bad for Unhinged and Wolf cause at one point they were good towns. But like all towns that have lost there way this is just there last big statement before there irrelevant. Hopefully the Berets will be able to save there alliance so that New Trinity still has someone to fight. And as for New Trinity we will not get caught up in this and stoop to your level. We prefer full battles one at a time cause that is what makes this game fun and will stick to that strat like we always have.

DeletedUser22575

This is just something that towns that have no leadership do. I feel bad for Unhinged and Wolf cause at one point they were good towns. But like all towns that have lost there way this is just there last big statement before there irrelevant. Hopefully the Berets will be able to save there alliance so that New Trinity still has someone to fight. And as for New Trinity we will not get caught up in this and stoop to your level. We prefer full battles one at a time cause that is what makes this game fun and will stick to that strat like we always have.

Oh this is so funny.

You think saying this makes it so. :laugh:

DeletedUser

i think the best part of this thread is tj, just another excuse to up his post count. since he has no real input, he may as well throw in his half a cent(2cents is too much a compliment for tj:p)

counters and multis both suck. they take away from the real battle.

and everyone knows the women scorned saying.....i just hope that this isnt an attempt at killing the world, altho for complaining and complaining.....and complaining about being such a small alliance, there sure be a fair amount of peeps in unhinged

my hope is after this is all over with tomorrow, maybe there will be a few more towns that see unhinged and co for what they are really about

hell, i hope you guys take 20 forts tomorrow, just so you can feel smug for a day or so....

DeletedUser29201

I am sure you are aware that the mods are loving this....it is their jobs to stimulate conversation in the forum
How many times can the same things be said over and over again
Side A....unhinged have good leadership and when battles are called it is usually done with some thought behind it and rarely do they overlap battles ....They have had respect from many of us for that....well til today
Side B...the unruly side also has good leadership but only amongst the towns or small alliances...efforts have been made to create a schedule but not all towns or alliances are on board with that
As far as battles are concerned I have spoke to many people on both sides and we all want the same thing....good full battles without the drama
Funny thing is both sides complain about the same thing when battles are concerned....side A thinks side B has 4 times the members as they do, while side B thinks side A has better weapons and HPs than they do....
so do something about it...train your troops to get them to where they have more hp and better weapons....go out and recruit smaller towns and alliances to fight with you

Sad part is we are all to blame....we can't make a schedule that anyone will stick to...no matter how simple the plan someone will cry about it and it will never be followed correctly....

DeletedUser22575

i think the best part of this thread is tj.

Ratatatpat you say such nice things about me. If I wasn't so modest I would admit they were true.

But I must say my input is as point on and as relevant as anyone else's, maybe more so. I quite cheerfully admit that multis are a legitimate tactic and don't claim they are a counter attack when one side does them and a multi when the other does.

A multi is a mulit :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.