user_online.gif

Stranger

Total posts : 18
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

So. why do you guys hate Unhinged?

nah, cajun, i believe we don't;) just check the above :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yes we care! We care about all human beings, despite color, rase or religious believes! :)

DeletedUser29201

Hey iSoopa....don't be a liar

The addressee blocks your messages

iSoopa

If you care like you say....why do you write me and when I try to write back I get above message.....ponder that a while and get back to me..haha

DeletedUser24603

DaCajun,

Dont worry, if iSoopa ignores you Larry. Darryl, Rosita, and I still care for you

DeletedUser25707

OK... serve me right. But thank you for your honesty... guess we can expect attack from UiS then...
I hate it when I'm right... and it didn't take that long... little over 24 hours. And now UiS is attacking us and trying to take away our fort.

And someone asked why I felt threatened...

DeletedUser

WTH! I got u on ignore? o_O That was accidental mate... wwhat the?! Checking it now... damn! Srry xD

DeletedUser29201

I thought that was rather strange Isoopa...we have always talked in the past
But last letter you sent about me being in a town alone could not be responded to
Basically I didn't like direction Survivors was headed but seems the the situation has gotten better there today...Thanks for straightening that out Isoopa...thought I had said something to tick you off like I have with so many others...hehe

DeletedUser

selbor61
user_online.gif

Stranger

Total posts : 18
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

So. why do you guys hate Unhinged?

nah, cajun, i believe we don't;) just check the above :rolleyes:

as i cant give you negative rep like i did DaCajun for his post.

your opinion is not worth more than anyone elses no matter who YOU think you are.

Blackfyre, the amount of personal insults i have seen you hand out to people both on this forum and in game chat is why i dont care about your opinion. nothing to do with your game level, longevity of play or number of battles you attend.

elitest BS from the pair of you. if your going to shoot someone down make sure you pick something they have actually done, not just because 'they arnt a somebody' lol

DeletedUser

I thought that was rather strange Isoopa...we have always talked in the past
But last letter you sent about me being in a town alone could not be responded to
Basically I didn't like direction Survivors was headed but seems the the situation has gotten better there today...Thanks for straightening that out Isoopa...thought I had said something to tick you off like I have with so many others...hehe

No u haven't and the fact is i don't have u on ignore :O

DeletedUser

your opinion is not worth more than anyone elses no matter who YOU think you are.

Blackfyre, the amount of personal insults i have seen you hand out to people both on this forum and in game chat is why i dont care about your opinion. nothing to do with your game level, longevity of play or number of battles you attend.

elitest BS from the pair of you. if your going to shoot someone down make sure you pick something they have actually done, not just because 'they arnt a somebody' lol
*clicks 'like' button* :laugh:

DeletedUser28121

stop being a smartbackside kofi and back your words with a quote so i can apologize to anyone to whom a dealt a personal personal insult in this forum THAT THEY DIDN'T DESERVE by 1) Posting complete rubbish where the alternative was to keep their mouth shut and avoid a flame (Selbor's case, but i do thank him for reminding him to ask for na P&P tag); or 2) just being uber fun to bicker with (eg. you, Berkie, Victor et al...) ... u'll be hard pressed to find that, ha!;) Anyway personal (again PERSONAL hint: not PERSONA or CHARACTER) insults are punishable offenses and as thus are reportable. Leave ppl to fight their own battles please....

and fyi I NEVER deal insults ingame... would not want to get a ban there :p! You on the other hand do not have any qualms about doing that... think back to a couple of days ago and how u insulted coyotewoman you big ol' gentleman :hmf:!

DeletedUser

stop being a smartbackside kofi and back your words with a quote so i can apologize to anyone to whom a dealt a personal personal insult in this forum THAT THEY DIDN'T DESERVE by 1) Posting complete rubbish where the alternative was to keep their mouth shut and avoid a flame (Selbor's case, but i do thank him for reminding him to ask for na P&P tag); or 2) just being uber fun to bicker with (eg. you, Berkie, Victor et al...) ... u'll be hard pressed to find that, ha!;) Anyway personal (again PERSONAL hint: not PERSONA or CHARACTER) insults are punishable offenses and as thus are reportable. Leave ppl to fight their own battles please....

and fyi I NEVER deal insults ingame... would not want to get a ban there :p! You on the other hand do not have any qualms about doing that... think back to a couple of days ago and how u insulted coyotewoman you big ol' gentleman :hmf:!

Yeh and CW is such a lady rly... (I wonder where her infractions come from)

Black, why do u throw all ur mumbojumbo arround on this forum? :D U're like Joxer #2 :p

And I agree,multis smell!

DeletedUser

you what? who are you to decide someone 'deserves' to be personally insulted on this forum?

Coyotewoman is walking contradiction, when she stops contradicting her morals, i will stop pointing them out (eg moans about swearing yet defends a fort with a swearword in the flag image). in the same convo you called me a few personal none in game persona insults... and then you whispered me... not that i would have reported you anyway lol

Pointing out someone is contradicting themselves is not insulting somebody.

as for posting complete rubbish.... with the trash you post... who are you to judge?

you either have memory issues or are just a liar, i have no interest in finding out which.

have the last words i wont reply.

DeletedUser28121

you what? who are you to decide someone 'deserves' to be personally insulted on this forum?

Coyotewoman is walking contradiction, when she stops contradicting her morals, i will stop pointing them out (eg moans about swearing yet defends a fort with a swearword in the flag image). in the same convo you called me a few personal none in game persona insults... and then you whispered me... not that i would have reported you anyway lol

Pointing out someone is contradicting themselves is not insulting somebody.

as for posting complete rubbish.... with the trash you post... who are you to judge?

you either have memory issues or are just a liar, i have no interest in finding out which.

have the last words i wont reply.

i really cant be bothered anymore. this is for the sole purpose of getting the last word in. signing out now. dont force me to do this again, kofi.... sigh:donkey:

DeletedUser25963

10 pages, and thanks god, none of the shadow or the bandits say something here.

Status
Not open for further replies.