P&P Digging up the hatchet - a story about an avalanche

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28121

Oook?! :blink:

What the hell is going one, you unholy alliance ppl?? 9 battles dug for tomorrow (and u did 6! of them Berki!)? 9 in total from u guys now but it doubt that it will stop on that! Trying to spice things up or just lashing out because you are no longer dominating Arizona?:hmf:

DeletedUser

About 6 of them are fake battles designed to make your fort fighters run to different forts making your alliance defense useless while one or two of them are about to be taken. Known tactic.

Also, I'd check if any of them are large forts, because that is mainly the largest place to attack for any alliance, especially if it's fully built.

DeletedUser28121

About 6 of them are fake battles designed to make your fort fighters run to different forts making your alliance defense useless while one or two of them are about to be taken. Known tactic.

Also, I'd check if any of them are large forts, because that is mainly the largest place to attack for any alliance, especially if it's fully built.

yeah im familiar with the tactics lol but this is not the usually w13 modus operandi... i'm especially surprised that berkie&unhinged are the ones initiating 90% of those battles since they oh so oppose multi-battles:unsure:?! Anyway the count is up to 10 now (again a UN dig:rolleyes:) it really is getting annoying, and i command u to desist:cool:!

DeletedUser

I think the frustration of losing forts has finally got to them.. Maybe they just need a hug.

DeletedUser

You're going to be spread out, unless you find out which forts they're picking out to take. Also, warn your alliance members about this, otherwise you'll see about 20-30 at each fort.

They want a fort back, so they've decided to ignore what they oppose and support.

DeletedUser29201

What a sad day in The West....our enemy have stooped to a new low...hahaha
It just shows how desperate they are and it is very sad indeed....
I suggest we don't retaliate by doing same...let them throw their tantrum and have their day
PS....anyone on other side who is shamed by the actions of your alliance will be welcomed on this side with welcome arms

DeletedUser

Nah, just returning the favor. You've been using that tactics for the last few weeks. Each day you called 2-3 of our forts and when we try to call one of your forts you immediately counter it. So you may thank that gangsta monkey for tomorrow's mess of fort battles.

DeletedUser24603

yes is it sad we have to play with your rules.

I guess we learned from the worse

DeletedUser22575

What a sad day in The West....our enemy have stooped to a new low...hahaha
It just shows how desperate they are and it is very sad indeed....
I suggest we don't retaliate by doing same...let them throw their tantrum and have their day
PS....anyone on other side who is shamed by the actions of your alliance will be welcomed on this side with welcome arms

Oh tsk tsk.

Like your side has never called a multi :laugh:

DeletedUser25707

A truly sad day for W13... one that will be remembered for future as the Day of Infamy.

DeletedUser22575

A multi?!? Please check that joke of a fort overview right now.

Joke ! That is a beautiful and amazing sight. The multi tactic finally being utilized to it full capacity. Players scurrying from fort to fort, nuggets and oats being consumed right and left, attempts by fort fighters to counter movement for movement.

Wonder how many forts will change hands because of this.

Woops...we are at the wrong spot..another fort down the drain. :laugh:

DeletedUser

loool only 23fort battles for tommorow :D

cmon dig another 7 to be a nice number

edit: 24fort battles....dig another 6

DeletedUser16008

Looks like a blow off to me.... As usual like other worlds we put up with the multi BS until someone finally has enough and returns the medicine... in style..

Of course at that point there is much bleating and sobbing about the tactic... all which goes to show that some can give it out but dont like getting it back... Tough cookies.

No problem tho im sure there will be plenty gobbling nuggets for travel like mad... have fun wasting money and hope it dosnt happen too often or it may cost a bit.

Inno loves multis its a great money spinner :laugh:

DeletedUser29201

Like I have said before....Survivors in the past when I was a part of them have tried to wait 6 to 8 hrs after another fight before we called....do other towns do the same...no

I agree that calling battles back to back is ignorant on our part and yours when you do it....you just found a new low though...lol

I have proposed ideas til blue in the face but everyone just seems to want to do what they want....Foxtrotzulu has tried to organize a plan to prevent multis on our side but even that doesn't stop people from doing whatever they want

no victor....anyone who uses nuggets to go from battle to battle has just lost their minds
As far as I am concerned, if you are that desperate for wins you can take all the forts listed, we will eventually take them all back from you...just won't have to stoop to low tactics to do it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24603

Like I have said before....Survivors in the past when I was a part of them have tried to wait 6 to 8 hrs after another fight before we called....do other towns do the same...no

I agree that calling battles back to back is ignorant on our part and yours when you do it....you just found a new low though...lol

I have proposed ideas til blue in the face but everyone just seems to want to do what they want....Foxtrotzulu has tried to organize a plan to prevent multis on our side but even that doesn't stop people from doing whatever they want

not a new low, just style!

If we try to wait to call battles we would never call any, because the other side calls them back to back to back

even when we have a break and call one, there is a counter within an hour

so ask yourself why we are just tired of defending and good luck tomorrow

DeletedUser22575

no victor....anyone who uses nuggets to go from battle to battle has just lost their minds
As far as I am concerned, if you are that desperate for wins you can take all the forts listed, we will eventually take them all back from you...just won't have to stoop to low tactics to do it

Funny how its always a "low" tactic when the other side does it. :laugh:

If your side has every called even just one multi your just as guilty and just as low as the other side. How many that are called has nothing to do with it...other than the other side show more flash and style at doing it. :laugh:

DeletedUser28121

wow this is one hell of a record now... :laugh:
24 dug by unhinged:eek:, weeell, berkie mostly ;)

DeletedUser16008

Oh im certain plenty of players frequently gobble nuggets to travel from fort to fort including avoiding getting dueled.. & your quite right they must be nuts but there you go arizona is full of checkbook charlies.

Dont speak of low tactics there is no such claim when one side does it then calls foul when its done in return.

3 forts 13 or 30 its all the same multi rubbish .. I doubt desperation has much to do with it more like boredom of putting up with it without dishing it out.

PS did I mention they are all real attacks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.