declaration of independence

DeletedUser33906

To heck with +1, this gets +100 from me
+10000 From me. I was working and I come home and still haven't seen it. Sure makes me want to quit this game I've been playing for 4 yrs quite religiously. The mere fact it's just timing makes it not fair for all the players that plays this game.

DeletedUser16008

The genies long out of the bottle over the have and have nots in this game. Just make everything available to buy for either nuggets OR bonds in the shop...

The sets, Golden Tomahawk, Howdas, Inno belt, declaration... EVERYTHING

Prem players can buy it and non prem can grind out the bonds and buy ....

Balance restored, revenue up, whining stopped.

Might as well cos atm there are the very few and then there are all the rest....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hell no to that, why would I pay if I can get it for free? How about if you play something that you like for FREE, appreciate the fact that the few spend money on keeping the game running aand evolving. So sick of reading all of this rubbish about how unfair life is. If you want to play for free, do so, but accept the fact that there are things available if you want to pay.
As for the timing thing, it may sound unfair, but so is spending 2000 nuggets..... Nearly 40 Euro. Would people pay it if the item was available to everyone? Easy answer. NO. Keeping it rare keeps it valuable. There is no way people would spend so much on something that wasn't limited in a major way.
Instead of everyone being critical of the nugget system, and the way this was handled, give constuctive ideas on how similar things could be handled. Maybe they could auction like items to solve the issue with no notice and timing thing, but it would have to allow the auction to coincide with everyone around the world not being asleep and not being at work.....

DeletedUser

As for the timing thing, it may sound unfair, but so is spending 2000 nuggets..... Nearly 40 Euro. Would people pay it if the item was available to everyone? Easy answer. NO. Keeping it rare keeps it valuable. There is no way people would spend so much on something that wasn't limited in a major way.

That´s not the problem...
With things like this (you are paying for an extra 17 attributes!!!! over any other player) the game doesn´t need any knowledge. You can be a fort fighter, a dueler and a full jobs easily without any need to think on how to play the game and making options. You just need money to be one of the best ever players on the game right from level 1 (or you think that they "forgot" to place a level cap for using that thing right from the start?)
That thing is a bonus of 17 levels over everyone else that has the fireworks.
Yeah it´s cheaper than buying 17 extra attributes... like some players do.
But, and they accept that, it is a massive advantage over everyone else.
It´s a very good for Inno income... like we saw, on the more recent worlds, the 20 where gone in a blink of an eye. 40000 nuggets in a few minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25606

well, the real point is you'll get no answers or explaination...like everytime inno pulls this kind of thing forum mod policy: let everyone vent ,then close topic
short version , no one cares , deal with it or quit (just like the other 100k players that have dumped this game in the last 2 yrs)

DeletedUser

The genies long out of the bottle over the have and have nots in this game. Just make everything available to buy for either nuggets OR bonds in the shop...

The sets, Golden Tomahawk, Howdas, Inno belt, declaration... EVERYTHING

Prem players can buy it and non prem can grind out the bonds and buy ....

Balance restored, revenue up, whining stopped.

Might as well cos atm there are the very few and then there are all the rest....

This is totally correct, the whole point of premium is to speed things up not make it impossible for those players that can't afford it or don't want to pay with real life cash (besides the point but true).
Its's obvious to anyone that the only happy people are those with the DOI, what has annoyed me the most is the stupidity of handing out so many of these items, it's so stupid that it must have been a mistake that they won't admit to?
Whoever said that none premium players shouldn't have a chance to get such an item is talking nonsense, nothing should be impossible to get on a game that you have no control over, it just frustrates people.

HelenBack

Edit: for those claiming that it's not fair to those don't pay for premium, I respectfully disagree. This is a free game, the option to pay for premium content is a given, and is a trend followed by most free online games. If you want a truly level playing field where all players have the same opportunities, you usually will only find it in games that you buy (example: WoW).

In the end of the day, it costs money to create, host, and maintain any "free" online game such as this. Those costs go up as the quality of the content and the quantity of players goes up. When I last looked I did not see the interface covered with ads, so it is premium content that pays the bills. Instead of complaining about players that pay for premium, you should thank them for keeping the lights on so you can continue to play for free.

I used to buy Nuggets for the Character Premiums every 2 weeks... Until they added the ability to buy Skills. I know of others who also stopped buying Nuggets at that time. Buying skills doesn't mean someone has spent time to understand the game, learn from mistakes and from others... It just means they can buy their way to success. Had Inno not added the ability to buy skills, I'd probably still be buying Nuggets for the Character Premiums. So, I was already doing my part to keep the game going... until Inno got greedy.

I love the people I have met in the game... but the game itself has completely changed from what I signed up for 4+ years ago. It is not what you know... it's what you can buy. I know I could buy Nuggets and make the game a whole lot easier for me... but I refuse to do so. What's the point? A game should have some challenge to it. All the Nugget munchers have no challenge left... They can just wander through dominating everyone else and stroking their own egos.
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No surprise, only thing that would have been nice is for the players like myself who dont buy nuggets every week/month for that matter. A different item of some sort that could have been purchased by all once with US bonds would have been a nice touch. As it is inno game has celebrated a day on behalf of a very important date for the USA for the event without actually allowing all to take part on this one fine holiday.
I would of been happy to have a useless product then nothing at all, having said that had i not came online that day I would have been know the wiser haha.

DeletedUser15057

Haha this is such a joke - by the time I had received the Inno message that the item was available in the Shop, they had all gone - no doubt a time zone thing, but not particularly smart management.
Now I don't need to buy any nuggets.

DeletedUser

Well, thats it for me on the net server and beta servers...

Biggest joke ever!!!

Spend over 350.000 nuggets on this game, but i´m not gonna spend a single $ more on the one server i´m staying on.

Snr Sarg

This is outrageous imo

Only premium players can get it which ain't good.

Costs 2k nuggets/bonds.

No one makes over 2K bonds

What would really be nice is a hard quest for them instead, the rule also would state no premium till you finish it! But you cannot get the items while in premium.

It should be fair like that.

Yes, overpowered items have been given to players with premium is just too much spoiling.

I noticed the real differences between non premium and premium players.

Big difference, now this?

don't you think that's all a bit hypocritical coming from one of the noobs who bought one on W1 :hmf:

Sadly though, not very surprising from you

Last edited:

DeletedUser15641

don't you think that's all a bit hypocritical coming from one of the noobs who bought one on W1 :hmf:

Sadly though, not very surprising from you

nah, I wanna have something which can give extra skills,

Hypocritical? ouch mate

I was a friend of yours, now you see me as a walking trash, ow well.

I would say that I was at the non premium player playing for 5 years and only 3-4 years without premium.

Its a big change bud and if you become premium, you will see that too.

DeletedUser34315

nah, I wanna have something which can give extra skills,

Hypocritical? ouch mate

I was a friend of yours, now you see me as a walking trash, ow well.

I would say that I was at the non premium player playing for 5 years and only 3-4 years without premium.

Its a big change bud and if you become premium, you will see that too.

.. this game's only 5 years old..

DeletedUser

Someone's argument just got refuted fast :p
But he does have a point - having premium does make a big difference on the game play...

DeletedUser16008

Someone's argument just got refuted fast :p
But he does have a point - having premium does make a big difference on the game play...

Obviously otherwise who would bother paying for anything if there was no advantage ?

It is interesting that a lot of complaints are from players that can afford it and would have bought but just lucked out.

Im not saying I agree with the thought process behind this item nor the execution but its pretty clear it was supposed to be very limited edition and just like any offer like that when its gone its gone and those with either their noses into the West like beta etc or in the right place at the right time got a shot. The rest lucked out.

Its a bit like being unlucky in purchasing a chest and coming up with crap or being away from the game during a holiday quest time etc... sometimes you luck out

Not my idea of a good bit of community satisfaction though i must say

DeletedUser

Haha - yes this is similar to when prem boxes were released and many were upset from the poor drop they got out of the boxes.

Victor Kruger said:
Obviously otherwise who would bother paying for anything if there was no advantage ?
-Yes i know. I've played as premium - was just saying.
Anyways, i feel like this thread is dying out as people get over the fact they didn't get one. I know a few who complained heavily about this subject after the first 10 were released into the game, however, as 20more were put in - they bought one themselves. I just feel a lot of bitterness is about the unfairness of timing and all. It's understandable as you stated it was not good for the entire community satisfaction. However- now that it's been done what can they do about it? That may be a better topic to discuss than to just repeatedly ranting about how it's unfair. I don't know i'm just throwing out ideas and i've missed several pages -so sorry if it's been mentioned before!

DeletedUser15641

It is not even five years old.

I remember the-west winning an award for best browser game or something like that back in 2008, are you still sure about that?

And Helenback, I was non premium and can go non premium for years to come, vacation mode seems coming.

The real thing is, the DoI has just pushed premium players to top and non premium way bottom.

Super premium players cannot be a competition versus non premium players, but some rare premium players are generous.