declaration of independence

DeletedUser

on old worlds where people might not know what the hell to do with their bonds its nice

but man this thing will just make the gap between prem scumbags and non prem or moderate prem users even bigger

inno belt atleast you need to be extremely lucky on a 1500 nug\bond box

this is basically the inno belt of products for 2k nugs, for any good prem users thats a nobrainer

ow and why havent there been an announcement about it?

transcript from german forum btw:

The item was supposed to come in conjunction with a premium bonus event. Due to technical problems, the event starts, but only by 1 clock.

The instrument is very strong, therefore, expensive and therefore limited. We want to exclude, however, that the item will be offered again in the future.

Since we have no experience with limited offerings in the shop, we have to wait for now.

update #2: annoucnement of Ze germans

oday, a few years ago was George Washington, the first president of the United States of America was born. To celebrate, there are now paid 20% of all nuggets nugget purchases it.

There is now a highly limited (10 to smaller worlds, 20 on larger) Item, the independence document, in the shop.
The article is very strong and therefore limited.

The independence document is a product that is not auktionierbar and can not be sold!

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15368

Ridiculous is the only word i have right now. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yeah that will be the next deal

most unbalancing is, imagine a level 30 0 mot dueller heck even a level 50 0 mot dueller with this item, the advantage he has then

though even for level 120's this seems disbalancing since it gives you 25 ap for an item in product slot

on dakota they are gone already in no time

edit': it seems to be gone on all worlds? so it was 10 for all net worlds combined, would atleast explain why they all are gone in 5 mins

DeletedUser15368

like the inno belt, howdah, golden tomah, etc, etc, it should be made available for every single player to (realistically) be able to obtain. unbalanced and unfair games are no fun. :(

DeletedUser

i think this was an action only meant for german worlds

but accidently since it was incorparated on the 2.03 update 10 of those declarations also came briefly available at .net

DeletedUser

btw if you don't know what item we're talking about

enter: [item=2188] on your ingame chat :)

fortfighter1

Congrats to Inno on annoying both premium and non premium players. Who ever though up this one should be very proud. Limit to 10, pfft.

DeletedUser

10 of them only available at 1 am server time doesn't seem incredibly fair. At least the time favored my hemisphere for once.

DeletedUser15641

Only premium players can get it which ain't good.

Costs 2k nuggets/bonds.

No one makes over 2K bonds

DeletedUser

Who cares about non-premium players??
It is not weird or surprising to do something like this,they have done it before and they will continue to do it as long as there is The west and ppl who play this game
But in this case I think that some of the premium players will not like it because they couldn't get it,but I am sure that they will have a chance to get something similar in the near future :)

DeletedUser35003

this is ridiculous.
this game has turned into one where you suceed if:
1. you have a lot of RL cash to blow
or
2. you know someone in the game to get an unfair advantage (i wont use names, or should i say "roles/positions")

DeletedUser

2k nuggets=50usd*10item*10servers*20country=100000usd
easy money for innogames :D

DeletedUser

As a premium player, I'm kind of aggravated by this. I get back from saving someone's home from a fire (firefighter/EMT outside of TW) and looky looky: A fancy new awesome item I can never get my hands on. With no announcement or anything! I had to find out about it after the fact via word of mouth. Great way for the powers that be to aggravate the people who truly support the company on a real-time basis. Though they did manage to drum up a large momentary influx of income...

HelenBack

As a premium player, I'm kind of aggravated by this. I get back from saving someone's home from a fire (firefighter/EMT outside of TW) and looky looky: A fancy new awesome item I can never get my hands on. With no announcement or anything! I had to find out about it after the fact via word of mouth. Great way for the powers that be to aggravate the people who truly support the company on a real-time basis. Though they did manage to drum up a large momentary influx of income...

*HUGGLES DEAN!!* You may not hear this enough... but thank you for all you do. Firefighting is a tough job. All the best to you.
:)

As for this latest mess by Inno... So only 10 per world were dropped at 2k Nuggets each... Was this announced anywhere? Will the Declaration of Independence ever be made available to the rest of the gaming community? Why must Inno consistently drive a deeper wedge between the "Haves" and the "Have-Nots"?

I used to buy Nuggets monthly for the Character Premium on a few worlds... I stopped when Inno added the ability to buy skills to w11 and w12 (both were already in full swing when the game was drastically changed by adding the Skill Buying). I didn't buy any skills... I won't ever. That just makes the game less competitive... Now it's just a matter of how much money you are willing to spend rather than how well you can really understand and play the game.
:rolleyes:

Adding this product that only a few select people will ever get to use.... Meh...
:mad:

BTW... if I did actually still buy Nuggets... I would be ticked as well. To have the item just available for the ones who happened to be online at the time... and happened to notice the item in the Shop or hear about it from someone else... Just doesn't seem that fair to the rest of the world. Those who are sleeping now will wake up to find all this happened while they were sleeping... Those who are working will come home to find out what they missed out on... Sorry... It really does NOT seem fair to Premium and Non-Premium players. Inno... What are you thinking? Other than... CHA-CHING!!!
:hmf:

DeletedUser

Wow, something I agree with Helen on. You aren't getting any huggles though.