Break A Wish game

DeletedUser

Granted, only problem is; You cant shoot worth a darn, and you don't realize it till its too late, you lose 1000 health. Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the burglary you must have lost all of the money and valuables in your home. You have no energy, all you need is sleep.

I wish I had My Snowman's Hat!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

Granted, but it blows up in your face.

I wish I had enough number two pencils to successfully complete the SAT with the best score in the world.

Sam J McCord

Granted! But you were caught CHEATING!!! Therefore you have to take it all over again!

I wish that I was president of the United States!

DeletedUser13682

Granted, but you were impeached for various reasons, including nuking the Capitol.

I wish I could win the game.

DeletedUser

Granted, You have Finally won the game. Only problem is, now you feel you have no purpose in life, you become extremely depressed and lose motivation to even wake up in the morning. Nobody hears from you for weeks until they find you white as a ghost playing "pong" and trolling this forum for rep.

I wish I had something clever and funny to wish for.

Sam J McCord

Granted! Only thing is once you wished for it you passed out and were never able to receive it!

I wish I had the first U.S. penny made..

DeletedUser13682

Granted, but it's so old, that as soon as you touch it, it poofs into dust.

I wish

DeletedUser

you forget what you where going to wish for halfway through the sentence and spend the rest of your life in poverty and sadness trying to remember what you were wishing for.

i wish that something good would come on the telly.

DeletedUser23875

Granted, but it inconspicuously ends up in your pants and explodes...

I wish I was on a cruise in the pacific ocean. :D

DeletedUser13682

Granted, but the blasted boat turns turtle, sinks, and you die.

I wish I was invincible

DeletedUser

Granted, However turns out the Mayans were right. 2012 comes along and Earth gets hit by a comet (whatever).. No more earth and you are stuck floating in space in excruciating Unimaginable pain for the rest of eternity...

I wish I Could Get more green Rep...

DeletedUser13682

Granted, but for every green rep you get, you get a squillion red rep, 87.428% of it consisting of wekek and wekek variations.

I wish I was Ashley J. Williams!

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Granted. But its not the Ashley J. Williams you wanted to be

I wish we didn't have a government.
(Yeh thats right, there's nothing bad that will come with that)

DeletedUser23875

Granted, people get together to take out the goverment. You were at the wrong place at the wrong time, dying in an explosion . . . :no:

I wish to swim with dolphins!

DeletedUser13682

Granted, but it's written in invisible ink, and nobody can find a way to read it.

I wish I had a computer with the internet.

DeletedUser

granted but the computer has a virus
i wish that i am invisabel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I look up "invisabel" in the dictionary. Finding no definition, I conclude that it is a type of Swedish pastry. Thus, you get eaten.

I wish I were Bruce Willis.