Break A Wish game

Deleted User - 1278415

You become Bruce Willis in the middle of a stunt for Die Hard 5 and results in you falling to your death while yelling "Yippie Kai Yay...."

I wish I was a one of the few Nielsen TV watchers

DeletedUser13682

Granted, but it's Europe during the Dark Ages, and only during the Dark Ages. Since you didn't live in that time, the ownership of Europe during the Dark Ages is a moot point.

I wish I was Bruce Campbell.

Deleted User - 1278415

You become Bruce Campbell who is now 91 years of age on death row and sentenced to die later tonight of lethal injection. BTW he has never seen the Movie Star Bruce Campbell either and hates being compared with him.

I wish to continue being me.

DeletedUser

granted you contiue being yourself and since your the same there is no adventure in your life

i wish i could have the fsmous documet of the declariation of independence

DeletedUser13682

Random searches using various web search engines and library archive browsers find one reference to the fsmous documet of the declariation of independence, a document consisting of one sentence, scribbled on a bar napkin, by a particularly drunk Estonian during a 1998 quiz night at his favorite bar. You get it, but somebody uses it as a napkin, and throws it away.

I wish I had the ability to speak the Queen's English!

Deleted User - 1278415

While you gain the ability to speak the Queen's English but loose the ability to hear yourself speak it and are unsure always if you are talking in the Queens English but on a positive note you start a new trend The Queens Sign Language.

I wish for more wishes

DeletedUser25825

Granted, but you find them to be as useless as the rest of your tries seem to have been.

I wish winter would end

DeletedUser

The sun goes supernova and shorches, melts or swallows Earth, depending on who you ask.

I wish for a grenade.

DeletedUser

Pulls pin and tosses it your direction while running away... Here Ya go!

I wish I knew what to do with this stupid Christmas hat

DeletedUser25825

Pulls pin and tosses it your direction while running away... Here Ya go!

I wish I knew what to do with this stupid Christmas hat

Nice!!!

*Coughs and returns to granting wishes* Um... granted! You can make a nice planter from it and grow tomatoes in the winter now.

I wish I had enviable talent

DeletedUser13682

Granted. Your talents take you to a performance in Central Park, where you narrowly avoid being assassinated by an overzealous fan who might or might not have read the Catcher in the Rye. You go home, thoroughly worried and depressed, and drink yourself to death. You're found the next day surrounded by olives, little cocktail umbrellas, and martini glasses.

I wish I was a character in an Eastern European video game.

DeletedUser25825

Granted! But you're a red shirt meant for fill, thus meet a quick death at the hands of a 10 year old American couch potato vying for the first penta death shot with a sniper rifle, though he utterly failed to do so and moved forward scene.

I wish I had time

DeletedUser

Granted, you have time, but you must spend that time watching fat people eat hamburgers.

I wish girls weren't treated as inferiors on this Forum.

DeletedUser25825

Heh... sorry... can't grant that wish... there are no females on the internet, hence it's a moot wish.

I wish for ignorance

DeletedUser13682

Granted, you have ignorance. But in your ignorance, you were ignorant of the raging deluge, otherwise known as massive flooding. You drown.

I wish that you would change your evil ways.

Deleted User - 1278415

Everything remains the same as my perception of Evil is actually being good while your perception of good is actually Evil.

Wish it was opposite day

DeletedUser25825

Wish granted, but you're ridiculed horribly for walking around with your unmentionables on the outside of your day to day clothing and become a shut-in

I wish this all made better sense

DeletedUser13682

Granted, you understand too much, and we have to kill you.

I wish I had working eyes, and no, I wouldn't mind being in the same situation where that woman got new eyes and saw evil spirits or whatever, that'd be fun actually.

DeletedUser

Yours eye work, but all you can see is the Holocaust.

I wish I was a Goddess