Break A Wish game

DeletedUser

Granted, but you come back to life afterwards!

I wish for the hottest woman on the planet to marry me!

DeletedUser

granted, but she turns out to be a psychopath and murders you.

i wish that i could blow up france.

DeletedUser13636

Granted, but you blow up with it and because of your previous wish to die you also come back to life again and spend the rest of your life in prison, even worse you are forced to marry the meanest prisoner there and his name is Francis. :)

I wish I had an ice cream.

DeletedUser14280

Granted!
Here you go, one vanilla ice-cream cone...with chocolate ants!

Since wishing to be a unicorn didn't work out, I wish to be a gryphon!

DeletedUser

The wish granter guy misunderstands you and turns you into Peter Griffin. You spend the rest of your life being a fat moron.

I wish I was dictator of the world.

DeletedUser14280

Granted, you become lifelong ruler...of Mars!

I wish to be a pegasus, or to be precise, a horse with wings, just so there are no misunderstandings.

DeletedUser14280

Granted, but when you hang yourself to show off your invincibility, you get stuck and can't get down.

I wish I had a copy of the Player's Handbook 3.

DeletedUser13682

Granted, but it is in an unreadable language.

I wish I had mastery of every language, and the ability to use the right language at the right time, all the time.

DeletedUser13636

Granted, but you get your tongue cut out by someone who did not like what you had to say and from this point on no one will ever understand what you speak of ever again.

I wish I could be the next American Idol. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You get so depressed about having a ******ed name you jump in a meat grinder and get made into a hot dog and eaten by a fat guy and crapped out.

I wish for a minigun and ammo.

DeletedUser

Granted, but it turns out to be too overglorified and you get killed by a super mutant with a hunting rifle.

I Wish my wish isn't broken.

DeletedUser

Granted, but it's only during drug induced seizures.

IW the next guys wish is granted.

DeletedUser

Your wish is nullified, as you did not break my wish.
Go loopholes!

IW I wish.

DeletedUser14280

Objection: The wish I made WAS the loophole, since I wished for a negative outcome for you (being run over by a steamroller).

I read your rhyming as "I wish I wish to be a fish", turn you into one, and then you get caught by fishers and served for dinner.

I wish for a non-qwertyuiop keyboard.