P&P Best Alliance

DeletedUser26398

no I am not but berkie start and we have to defend our selves
every one think him/her self god in this game and all such as normal players I am no premium player and reach the level 67 in this game in the same time that any one premium reach it

berkie told us that we are doing so much multi battles and now I can see two multi battles for SISU

oh god is there any rule in this forum telling us to talk for free ?!?!?!?!?!

you will find me in all battles against SISU or Unhinged also GB nothing personal but we need to have enemies and friends in this game and I think I already choose my side

for the hot air I think there will be too much hot air in the future if any one talk about us

I am a lawyer in the real life so I will be a lawyer in here too

DeletedUser26398

hahahahaahahahahah Joxer sure we never believe but she want us to answer her and I think she got it ;)

don't worry they need multi to beat us but we will get them today

DeletedUser

Well, I can only say hat down and respect. Not many players would have enough patience to bother answering on fake propaganda.

DeletedUser

Sorry Kofi, but you forgot that I still exist. :razz:

i had hoped you had blocked me. You tend not to blow hot air either, what you do is try and convince everyone to play the game the way Joxer wants, so that YOU personally get what YOU want from the game. not your town, not your alliance, not adventurers, not wokers, all these corners you act like you are fighting for yet really the only person you fight for is YOU.

as for HolloX - you just talk AIR. Nobody set up a town with a list of 'enemies' towns on the front page but you and your town. You now have the attention you crave. Maybe your town will become significant at some point.

I dont like multis. The town im in will only call a multi if we think we can fill both attacks.

Also you guys have some strange ideas about alliances and clearly dont actually understand the 'political' landscape all that well on Arizona. I dont know who you are talking about when you say 'us', because you only have one fort, and it took you two attempts to get that including calling a battle an hour after your allies had launched an attack on another fort.

P.S. I am a noble prize winner in real life

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26398

yep I believe you my friend :D

you can see the multi battle now 9:15 pm server time SISU attacked two forts belong to Air Town if your town and you don't like muti so ho to let your alliance know that to learn from you a little

for my list in my town it is getting bigger and bigger in the future and you will see
we don't care if any one duel us or attacking us or our forts nothing in this game say no for duel or attack

so do what ever you want my friend if you want duel me or my friends there hope to get good xp

see in game my friend

I see that there is too much respectful players in you alliance but also there is too much noisy guys hope to know there sizes soon and realize that there is better players than them not me maybe but there is

no gods in this game

DeletedUser

i had hoped you had blocked me.
Why would I do that? Get serious, willya? Check my sig and tell me are you sure you belong there? I don't think so. :)

You tend not to blow hot air either, what you do is try and convince everyone to play the game the way Joxer wants, ...
Nah. That may be your opinion, but... No, I don't. Did I ever say "don't sit on two chairs at the same time"? Did I try to convince you into it ever? I don't think so. So please... Don't draw conclusions based on rumors and things that never happened. :)

...you act like you are fighting for yet really the only person you fight for is YOU.
Really? :)
I fight only for fun. If that fun is me, then yes, I fight for me. :)

Yea, right.

DeletedUser

I REPEAT:

Also you guys have some strange ideas about alliances and clearly dont actually understand the 'political' landscape all that well on Arizona.

what are you talking about gods? honestly. its a game. no one thinks they are better than anyone else except when based on in game criteria, such as fort battles and dueling. and its pretty clear your town doesnt have the best of either.

I repeat the only one being NOISY is YOUR TOWN AND YOUR SILLY LIST.

DeletedUser

As normal Joxer, you missed the point. And felt to comment on things not directed at you.

Good luck getting Key 3, maybe once you get it you will let your allies join your cash battles lol

But there is that jab at me again about 'sitting on two chairs' i think the phrase you actually mean is sitting on the fence... and im still waiting for you to explain where and when.

DeletedUser

Kofi, what we don't undersand is - you.
And you say it's me who is trying to convince people into something... Hehee... Whatta joke. Cya, I'm off to some real coffeee. :)

DeletedUser

Kofi, what we don't undersand is - you.
And you say it's me who is trying to convince people into something... Hehee... Whatta joke. Cya, I'm off to some real coffeee. :)

what?

I repeat. as normal joxer, you miss the point. because heck, only your point matters anyway. YAWN.

DeletedUser26398

OH god I will leave this thread
I want to play not to talk so keep talking unhinged gangy talk talk talk as you like
hope to have enough wards to talk all your life

bye all

DeletedUser16628

He has time after being koed LMFAO
W-13 has become a challenge now which is good for all of us.The cream always rises to the top and unhinged has the most cream.Game on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Can you please add me to your list Joxer, I happen to like all of the people on it ;)

DeletedUser26398

Very Brave to KO me in fort stuff great work coward
make me happy and loose more battles hahahahahahahahah 3 battles in one day
what a players with multi attacks and you loose again

if you want to get some training battles with us please let me know I can make few battles for your town

this is the last replay here for me hope to keep talking and keep loosing :D

DeletedUser

Since everyone has started advertising and glorifying their town, a P&P tag has been added.