P&P Best Alliance

DeletedUser26398

KingPrawn KO'd me when I was in fort I don't know how he dueled me when I was a part of fort battle but he did

and I was in leadership clothing

DeletedUser

There is a bug regarding possibility of dueling players registered for the fort battle, most players don't know that though.
To prevent it from happening till it's fixed, please use nearby hotel or barracks.

And sorry, but I've never heard before for that player who KOed you. :(

DeletedUser26398

OK I know it is a bug and for the player yep also me I didn't know his name
maybe he is the jester of Unhinged

let him Ko me all the time no problem I will have free moving for 48 hour heheh

also in Air Force Command I had 180 hp and I am the best defender and the best player in that battle you can see the reports

and I gave the attackers 10 hits 0 missed make 2476 damage dodged 8 shots 0 taking hits and survived in the end of battle

so hp is not the matter the real matter is the player so watch and learn Unhinged

make your best put me on your black list please I will never be friendly with you ;)

DeletedUser

You mean this fight from last night?

66763107.png

True, you've dealt the most damage.
No wonder they KOed you in a duel and not someone else - it's obvious they're scared. Or pathetic. Or both.
Good job Hollox.

DeletedUser

so, when someone hits you it's luck, when you hit someone it's knowledge and skill? :razz:

DeletedUser26398

hahahahahahahah l8dygaga I have a huge aim and leadership few hiding and too much stamina and good hp also good dodging

so nothing luck here all on skills ;) I am a fort fighter nothing new let me see any one in the battle and I will show him what is that meaning

in windbreaker also they loose and in all forts they loose

DeletedUser

I don't even know what's happening right now... lol :D

Ydays filling of both big forts on other side was quite impressive. U sure do have numbers on ur side. Well done!

No disrespect to anyone but...
Stop QQing bout SISU calling multi... U saw the outcome of people at the fort. I think it says clearly what ppl think of multi battles on our side. And I really don't think ur side is the one to QQ bout Hollox... I will say no more on this matter about SISU attacks (there is 1 or 2 ppl that knows a lot about this matter from ur side and can prove me 100% right), they did a mistake with calling them and they know it. We have no intention to follow u with that...
I don't care... I think multi calls are gay and I don't like em... I won't QQ bout it. If it's the only way u can win and even feel good about it, then I'm 199% sure I was lucky for being picked up as a player on this side.

Hollox, I wouldn't be that proud with full house (120) versus 50 players. U were obviously just lucky to be on right side somewhere back in the tower...

common guys... All this talk is seriously just pathetic... Keep it real and fun... Dueling is part of game, and that someone KOed u after battle only shows how poor ur gamplay is. It's ur own fault u let someone do that (it hope in future they fix this Quest KO thing even tho i feel really safe I think more and more that it should be removed)..

Look guys, even if u are on the other side I hate noone... I met quite nice fellas on ur side which i think good of so far... I play for fun and don't waste my time for arguing... Trolls are for fairytales!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My town was in the NU alliance ;D till we got kicked out because we didn't have enough members... xD we had 2 less than our sister town and they stayed in. So I don't think it's the best ;D

DeletedUser26398

iSoopa I wrote before I don't have a problem with ypu OK ;)
I had my opinion about you as a good player and good enemy not like others one of them told us that we are making multi battles and another told us that we are weak or noobs

OK if the matter is me KO me as you want make your best I am just a worker in the end and you know that

for the last battle I wrote about it because some one was proud because he send who KO'd me OK no problem it was a good battle for me and worst battle for SISU
now they are the 27th town and Air Town is the 2nd

The UN alliance in the last days we have fighter fill three big forts

DeletedUser

Now when is brawl btw several players stopped, which alliance is the best ? :laugh:

DeletedUser16628

Jox 1 of the unhinged boys put hollowhead down for 48.I'm out hunting see GT they be sleeping.The best alliance on w-13 tough read right now.Need a few more weeks to really see.