P&P Best Alliance

DeletedUser22575

You don't even have a town TJ?Do you?
So you don't even have the opportunity to tell us.
But still,we don't sleep like Grave Times.

Actually I am out of town temporarily and I am from Pecos Junction.

Unhinged knows us well. :p

DeletedUser

Seeing the report from fort fight 11PM last night... Something odd is happening... What's this new foreign alliance? Black berets perhaps? :)

DeletedUser

more like a BIG giant hugfest, of which you are a part of Joxer, AKA mister I'll never be in a higfest, our town will never attack workers. :laugh:

DeletedUser26406

Well unhinged was the best until the rest of Arizona ganged up on them ;)

DeletedUser

unhinged is a town, not an alliance.
does that alliance have a name at all? I'm calling them unhinged & sattelites. ;)

although... seeing 10 towns from top15 allied among each other... that's looks as the same thing on w12 ppl were calling "hugging" alliance. Top towns allied amongst themselves... I bet just like on w12, they'll soon get more than enough enemies here. ;)
94287841.png

And who told you the rest of Arizona ganged against unhinged? That is not true. For example, it was my town that helped defend Dolls House fort from unhinged's attack. That very same Doll is now allied with that very same unhinged. Seems some towns are on sale. ;)

DeletedUser25707

Joxer, I don't think NU is part of unhinged alliance any more...

DeletedUser

Yes, I suppose it's possible, I've seen reports with NU players on both sides lately, but can't remember which exact town was that...

EDIT:
Found it, the Gritty Contest fight from the other night:
67036734.png

Ok, NU is neutral then. That leaves 9 towns from top15 allied with eachother. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah. 1 less town is 1 less fort they can fill in case of a multiattack. And trust me, there are players on this world with enough money in pockets to start a multi on a few big ones without touching the town treasury. ;)

DeletedUser

It's odd that you would bring this up now joxertm, seeing as how you're in a much better position now than you were, say, a month ago, when the alliance you're suddenly pointing out actually existed and, to a certain extent, had the upper hand.

DeletedUser

Jakkar, sorry for asking, but... What exactly are you talking about? My position never changed, we were against unhinged in fort fights since the first fort fight occurred on w13. Perhaps you don't remember this, but there was a town Assassins Generals that we were allied with from the day1. That town died later, but let me remind you on this too. That town was also allied with unhinged. And was backstabbed later. Just like NU's fort was attacked by DragonflyBG a few weeks ago. I honestly thought you were making a friendly fight back then. :)
Anyways, cya tomorrow at Bandits' Den. There we'll know for sure if NU is still one of unhinged's sattelites. ;)

DeletedUser

Well, when I first opened this thread and saw your post about unhinged having a strong alliance involved many of the top 15 towns I thought that it must be a weeks old post - but it was only yesterday. That's my point. You've made it seem like in the top 15 towns unhinged holds a 2:1 advantage when it's actually 1:1 (7 vs. 7, new babylon excluded), and it swings to the disadvantage of unhinged if you go through the top 30.

If anything, the anti-unhinged people are "hugging" - and yes, I'm including myself in that.

DeletedUser

What 7:7? No. It's either 10:5 or 9:6. All depends on NU. And besides, check allies list on New Babilon. :)
And why should I spread on top30? I don't care for towns lower than top15 when it comes to hugging.

Dunno who are you hugging with, but I assure you, my town is not allied with yours nor we're hugging with you, hehe.
Nor will be for all that matters, we have enough allies already. All are written on our town description.

EDIT:
Ok, I got two answers now from today's fight at bandits den...
1. NU plays against unhinged
2. Legion of foreigners is currently neutral to unhinged - some were in attack, some in defense

A proofpic:
23511599.png

DeletedUser

Funny part is, there is the Unhinged alliance, which has 15 towns in it.

Here is Cro
CRO-KONJAK ,CRO-rakija, True Grit, WoD-Wrath of Tracia, WoD - Wrath of Dacia, Air Town, The Lost, Diablo Valley, Fort Nyuks, Calla Bryn Sturgis, Kasapi UTA, All NATO towns:
Golden Virginia-NATO, Magadha-NATO

here is GT

Cattle Prod, Coyote Lair, EA Blue Mountain, Frontier Spirit FSA ,Hell Rising, SWAT, Shock Prod, The Ranch, Twin Rivers SoA, White Alliance, Winchester Family

skull valley

۞Air Town۞, ۞Passargad۞, ۞Shadow HQ۞, ۞Way Out West SoA۞,۞WoD - Wrath of Dacia۞, ۞lizard lick۞, ۞Lickin Lizard۞, ۞Perditions wake۞, ۞Grave Times۞, ۞The Golden Nugget۞, ۞Vendetta۞, ۞eRepville۞, ۞Shallow Graves۞, ۞Tbilisi۞
۞Hangmans Hill۞

NU ALLIANCE
NU ŦRЄЄĐØM ŦIĞHTЄRS, NU Greenwood, NU Lake Mishagash, NU The Lawgivers, NU-Lonesome Dove, NU Wild Wild West, NU Santa Fe, NU Sundance,NU Turku, NU Fort Courage, NU Nashvegas

And this...a list of town all hugging each other
Air Town
Cattle Prod
Cold Springs
CRO Beer
Gangster Monkeys
Grave Times
Apache AMA-SE
Arizona Dream
Arkham Asylum
Bannack City
Clearspring YS
Coronado
Crimson Mountain SOA
CRO-KONJAK
CRO-RAKIJA
EA Blue Mountain
eRipville
Flyin Pistols AMA-SE
Frontier Spirit FSA
Golden Virginia –NATO
Heartbreak Creek
Jericho
Kasapi UTA
Legends
Magadha-NATO
Magadha-NATO
Mountain Pass
New Brizzle
NU Sundance
NU NASHVEGAS
Passargad
Rebels Camp
Renewal
Resolution
Secher Nbìw
Shallow Graves STR
Skull Valley
The Lost
Swat Federation
The Golden Nugget
The Ranch
TR Angel of Death
True Grit
West Shooters
White Canyon
White Empire
WHITE OAK
Winchester Legends
White Arrow
Villacourt Village
Yuma DBD

51 towns against 15 & you STILL can't win a 1 on 1 battle without calling multi battles!! :rolleyes:

So I dare ask, what will happen to your game if we abandon every last fort that we have? Ruin your game I'd bet but it sure would make our duelers happy ;)

DeletedUser26398

Shallow Graves STR ?????

are you playing this game really ?????
you can fight as you want and make your duelers happy from now till the end your towns attacked me when I was a builder now I see your builders complaining a lot because I am attacking them

so make your move and we will make our move in the end we will see who will win ;)

ahh almost forget something hey unhinged band please send the replay for me after I post mine I know I will get some kind of answers so don't make me wait a long time ;)

DeletedUser

Berkie, you have more towns supporting you than those 15 'allies'. That list of 51 towns is just a list of towns mentioned on a profile somewhere as allies or that ever supported a battle against unhinged, if we'd make such a list for the unhinged side I'm sure we'd end up with a higher count than 15 ;)

I don't even recognize a lot of those towns you put on that list. :blink:

DeletedUser

Eh boys, try reading the town pages, that's where i got it from. Are you playing the game really, or just need to borrow a pair of glasses??

That list of 51 towns is a list of who you guys had support you in the past few days, it didn't come off of any town page. Maybe you check check the battle reports more often?? :p

ahh, so, you are from a town of people who do not duel builders I suppose...lmao! funny, but I STILL see nothing in the rules about it, but glad to see that you have re- skilled, let me put your name on the to kill list, lets see how you do. Hurry now, KO yourself before they come!

DeletedUser

Berkie, you have more towns supporting you than those 15 'allies'. That list of 51 towns is just a list of towns mentioned on a profile somewhere as allies or that ever supported a battle against unhinged, if we'd make such a list for the unhinged side I'm sure we'd end up with a higher count than 15 ;)

I don't even recognize a lot of those towns you put on that list. :blink:

you are right, my bad, there are 16.