P&P Best Alliance

DeletedUser22575

Since I'm... um... on a vacation from things...

At todays's fort fight there were some oddities. Some towns I know I fought against before, some players in fact, were on our side. I've took time to check their alliances... Then I checked some more players to find some more alliances...

Honestly, now I don't know who is with who against who, how, what and where.
Also, someone said I should join the operation "kill the witch"... Um... And who's that witch? I didn't see anyone flying on a broom tonight. :)

Ppl I'm TOTALLY lost.
Can someone please explain what has changed with alliances in this short time and why are some towns here and not there, and ofc who switched sides and why.

It seems that the only ones who know what is going on and could explain it you have blocked.

So sad to bad.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ehh, I dunno TJ, I kinda prefer the old "we owe you nothing" answer where Joker is concerned.

DeletedUser16628

Noticed the same thing and just wondering myself how that came to be?But the # of people that you have blocked could explain things JOX.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26406

Don't create one,join one for your own good :)
Ask Regulators for a invitation to they're alliance.

DeletedUser16628

whats an alliance good for anyway ?Very few if any are loyal or consistent in their actions.Where's the dedication anyway because if you want to win then loyalty and dedication to winning should be what we all strive for.

DeletedUser

example of someone loyal to his cause: vzone.
and alliance... it is good for many things. one of those is getting items from other towns' shops for a good price. no shop passes needed. no nugget kinky santa option needed.

DeletedUser

dont know about alliances to be honset. people that should be on your side sometimes turn on you. plus it is hard to keep up with whose on friendly terms with who...too many towns coming and going through the revolving door..lol