P&P Best Alliance

DeletedUser26398

Jox 1 of the unhinged boys put hollowhead down for 48
infinty come by your self next time are you afraid ??? you must be scare from dueling me ha

gave pass out and in the same night I wipe the floor by your blood in AirBase Command

please ?!?!?!? tell me what do you want ? you want to duel me go a head I am out of pass out now

try to get me maybe you will have some problems in the end hehehe

DeletedUser22685

please ?!?!?!? tell me what do you want ? you want to duel me go a head I am out of pass out now

try to get me maybe you will have some problems in the end hehehe
My tip is infi will have no problem dominating you.

DeletedUser

George Washington had it right. The best alliance is ... no alliance. After all, what are alliances for anyway? Just a way for other people to make you do what they want.

DeletedUser29201

Best alliance in world 13....gotta be the Green Berets
They started off in this world with the best of the best fort fighters on the server
People were quick to see their power and joined towns allied with them...ie unhinged, unscrewed, dolls house, etc...
Now many months later we see the results of what they did
A group of soldiers left green beret and supposedly they want to balance the world...what a joke that is
Now green beret have no power of their own but with the beefed up assistance offered by the UN-holy alliance they still present themselves as winners...another joke unfolding
So now we get to the final result of Green Berets power
All the premium players have clustered to one side and are trying to dominate the server...just at todays battle they averaged 478 HP more per person than what they had......38k hp on a battle field makes a huge difference
So who is the best alliance
I would have to say it is Up in Smoke
Why do you ask.....Because we all had a chance to take the easy road to victory
I have been invited to unhinged, unscrewed, Green Beret, etc and turned them down
UP in Smoke is here to make the game worth playing...so if you care to be part of a team who doesn't cower in the face of the UN-holy tank masses and you are thinking to yourself....who is the best alliance on world 13.....the answer is clear....UP in SMOKE

DeletedUser22575

They started off in this world with the best of the best fort fighters on the server
People were quick to see their power and joined towns allied with them...ie unhinged, unscrewed, dolls house, etc...
A group of soldiers left green beret and supposedly they want to balance the world...what a joke that is
Now green beret have no power of their own but with the beefed up assistance offered by the UN-holy alliance they still present themselves as winners...another joke unfolding
All the premium players have clustered to one side and are trying to dominate the server...just at todays battle they averaged 478 HP more per person than what they had......38k hp on a battle field makes a huge difference
I have been invited to unhinged, unscrewed, Green Beret, etc and turned them down
UP in Smoke is here to make the game worth playing...so if you care to be part of a team who doesn't cower in the face of the UN-holy tank masses and you are thinking to yourself....who is the best alliance on world 13.....the answer is clear....UP in SMOKE

If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its butt when it hopped. Up in Smoke is just like that frog. Best is determined by results, not wishes and pipe dreams.

DeletedUser

<in response to above post>
in some ways you are correct, but dont mistake yourself for a winner then....

since they were "the best" long before you took that side

<in response to thread>

i have nothing bad to say about them for battle skills. they are solid players, know what they are doing, they work as a team, they swap very well, and most of them arent scared to get shot at.

honestly, i have been saying it for a few weeks now, and dacajun just showed our biggest problem...hp

and before anyone starts off saying its not our fault that we have more hp and etc...

no, it isnt. honestly people have to see, have a epiphany, a revelation, whatever...but until we start evening up the health ratio, its not going to get any easier thats for darn sure

DeletedUser

Did you mean to say the best town? Green Berets are in the Unhinged alliance. Berets, as I am sure you are not aware, was started by a handful of people from various already allied towns.
Ryan, Soop, Crash & Missis Beki were Unhinged residents, there are Wolf residents in there as well as some Dolls & Sisu residents. Unscrewed is the spill over from Unhinged, a sister town. So no, you are incorrect in assuming that we allied with them for any other reason other than they set out with a purpose in mind (with the other towns knowledge) and that we, their former town mates would remain allied with their town.

When Shaelee & Clotho formed their own town, taking half of Berets with it under the assumption that they would (like you said) balance the world, it became obvious that wasn't the case yet they expected us to stand by and watch them steal our forts while not dueling them. Imagine that!

I could be wrong, but I do not remember hearing you guys complain when you had the whole of Légion étrangère on your side. Clotho & Shaelee alone make up over 20k HP of that missing 38k HP on your side just by themselves, not to mention some of the others but since you have chosen to flame them, I can't say that I blame them in not offering you assistance.

Do keep in mind though, that with the changes coming with the new update, many HP tanks will not be keeping their builds as they stand now but take a peek in west forts at w9 & 10 & see who sits on the tops of those charts & know that Victor is not an HP monster in either as well as players like Ryan, OAN, KK, Crash, Missis Beki, and so many many more names that you know from w13.
I am pretty sure that the town of The Shadow City sits in the tops of the w1 charts. So, is it possible to create a build who both rules in dueling as well as fort fighting? Alsolutley! With the end of the quest KO's nipping at everyone's heels, you will see those builds re-emerge. Be patient, let the dust settle after the update & lets see what happens ;)

DeletedUser29201

Seriously TJ....stop hanging out with the witch of the Un-holy alliance...you are starting to sound just like her. I heard you have played war games as long as I have...but you come off as a when discussing battles. It is plain and simple...if one side has almost 40k more HP, it is more likely they will win the battle...that's just commonsense
I will discuss it in terms you might understand....If a frog had teeth and it hopped, it could bite its own tongue off.....Un-holy alliance is like that frog...you all bite...hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27813

How do you come to this conclusion showing stats from only 1 battle? How did you win this fort in the first place?

Could it be your better players were not in the battle?
several of you statements above are not true

Perhaps the alliance UP in SMOKE is just blowing smoke;)

DeletedUser

I shall say this only once... It's not all in HP! It's about how u use ur build...

And I wouldn't just blame it all on the HP since we all know where the main problem is...

And please stop trash talk about Berets...

DeletedUser22575

Seriously TJ....stop hanging out with the witch of the Un-holy alliance...you are starting to sound just like her. I heard you have played war games as long as I have...but you come off as a when discussing battles. It is plain and simple...if one side has almost 40k more HP, it is more likely they will win the battle...that's just commonsense
I will discuss it in terms you might understand....If a frog had teeth and it hopped, it could bite its own tongue off.....Un-holy alliance is like that frog...you all bite...hahaha

Oh I have played a few yeah.

And based on that I am going to have to disagree on HP's or premmie being the issue here since either/both sides have the ability to recruit players with both.

What it does come down to is alliance leadership abilities, organization of the alliance, and the willingness of the players to work together and follow orders in fort battles.

Not only do those win fort battles, but they also as you well know effect not only recruiting players, but keeping them interested and active once you do.

HP's are just one small part of winning fort battles.

Which might explain the problems that the Blowing Smoke alliance has at the present time. :laugh:

<in response to above post>
in some ways you are correct, but dont mistake yourself for a winner then....

since they were "the best" long before you took that side

<in response to thread>

i have nothing bad to say about them for battle skills. they are solid players, know what they are doing, they work as a team, they swap very well, and most of them arent scared to get shot at.

honestly, i have been saying it for a few weeks now, and dacajun just showed our biggest problem...hp

and before anyone starts off saying its not our fault that we have more hp and etc...

no, it isnt. honestly people have to see, have a epiphany, a revelation, whatever...but until we start evening up the health ratio, its not going to get any easier thats for darn sure

Well since I just look at this as a game Rat with the objective being to have fun and that objective is being met as far as I am concerned so I am a winner.

So is everyone else who views it that way no matter their own player stats or if their town has 5 forts or no forts.

As far as your HP comments see my answer above to Decaj.

DeletedUser

i said it was the biggest problem, not the one and only reason why unhinged and co are a strong battle team

say what you want, but with a difference like that, its like adding 6-12 extra players

there are oter issues, not going to hide that. and any fort fighter with a decent eye on your side probably sees them already

DeletedUser13388

class Dueler with premium > hp monsters

If the hp monster is adventurer,then that is other story :)

SMOKE

Actually,The Green Berets did recruit the best fort fighters from the other towns.

OK I know it is a bug and for the player yep also me I didn't know his name
maybe he is the jester of Unhinged

let him Ko me all the time no problem I will have free moving for 48 hour heheh

also in Air Force Command I had 180 hp and I am the best defender and the best player in that battle you can see the reports

and I gave the attackers 10 hits 0 missed make 2476 damage dodged 8 shots 0 taking hits and survived in the end of battle

so hp is not the matter the real matter is the player so watch and learn Unhinged

make your best put me on your black list please I will never be friendly with you ;)

If i am in soldier`s tower with meat shields in front of me,i can do that kind of statistic even with 1 hp.I had 21-0 or 21-1 recently,its not that hard to do it.

That is lame mate,you are even worker,you have much bigger bonuses.If you want to hit yourself in the chest,at least show us that statistic as attacker.Then i can shake your hand.

DeletedUser26406

yeah, it is just like chess...I think I will steal your queen. Why not get back to work & quit goofing off on the clock. No wonder why things are so expensive everywhere :blink:

great idea and you are the queen :p

DeletedUser

Since I'm... um... on a vacation from things...

At todays's fort fight there were some oddities. Some towns I know I fought against before, some players in fact, were on our side. I've took time to check their alliances... Then I checked some more players to find some more alliances...

Honestly, now I don't know who is with who against who, how, what and where.
Also, someone said I should join the operation "kill the witch"... Um... And who's that witch? I didn't see anyone flying on a broom tonight. :)

Ppl I'm TOTALLY lost.
Can someone please explain what has changed with alliances in this short time and why are some towns here and not there, and ofc who switched sides and why.