Belle starr's deringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

just checked something with my worker account.. u must be wearing smg fancy!!

DeletedUser

If u mean what to wear to make the quest appear, i know the answer and i gave the infos...
I thought u knew how to get Belle Starr Derringer...

DeletedUser

what u told with sombrero and aztec gold is for a ghost town quest.. now get lost man. you are just spamming

DeletedUser

Well it not a very good weapon but the hiding is good, lets me spend some of my own hiding on something else.

Dekkz0r , who cares? you found it , lol :)

DeletedUser14189

Well it not a very good weapon but the hiding is good, lets me spend some of my own hiding on something else.

Dekkz0r , who cares? you found it , lol :)

Still need it in my w11 :) I didnt finish the 2nd duel yet because of precise pepperbox requirement :p

Diggo11

Congratulations to those who got it, but please do not post spoilers on the forum.

(We can't stop you giving private spoilers, but as a player I personally request you don't. The weapon is meant to be secret and valuable, if it becomes close to common knowledge like Hernando's it will spoil the fun and game balance once more.)

DeletedUser

Congratulations to those who got it, but please do not post spoilers on the forum.

(We can't stop you giving private spoilers, but as a player I personally request you don't. The weapon is meant to be secret and valuable, if it becomes close to common knowledge like Hernando's it will spoil the fun and game balance once more.)

it's impossible to prevent it from becoming like Hernando's. it's imminent!

Ai ai captain my captain :p should i erase my spoilers? :eek:

me not your captain but honestly I think you should.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/QUOTE]

Still, the hernando's sword is a goddam piece of weaponry, the deringer is kjust a collection item. And with the amount of clues on twitter plus being the job easily found all by itself are u sure it's supposed to be that secret?

Furthermore i think everyone in this topic or most people are here for the spoilers :p

DeletedUser

Diggo11
Sorry about that.

Got the deringer too :) it was relatively easy, one of the tweeter hints helped.

Diggo11

That would be good yes. By all means discuss it, speculate over it and try to figure it out, but once you do know how to get it don't spoil it for everyone else.

And with the amount of clues on twitter plus being the job easily found all by itself are u sure it's supposed to be that secret?

Furthermore i think everyone in this topic or most people are here for the spoilers :p
The spoilers on twitter give you the general direction so you know where to look, but not much more. Hints are fairly different from answers!

it's impossible to prevent it from becoming like Hernando's. it's imminent!
Perhaps, but we don't want half the player base to have it overnight ;)

DeletedUser

I think it's too late for that...

It sure is a nice weapon though. :D

DeletedUser

Perhaps, but we don't want half the player base to have it overnight ;)

The derringer is only effective for until player get a better weapon which is possible, so it has limed use. But hernandos does not have limited use, it is still the most effective weapon for melee player, and has been grossly abused by players joining older worlds, with a player base where most of the older players being unable to acquire it. This is of course, until higher level weapons are released to counter the hernando effect. Which I pray will happen soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.