Belle starr's deringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Germany is GTM+1, England is GTM, therefore England is server time(CET) -1h.
Here is the US:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]The United States uses nine standard time zones. From east to west they are Atlantic Standard Time (AST), Eastern Standard Time (EST), Central Standard Time (CST), Mountain Standard Time (MST), Pacific Standard Time (PST), Alaskan Standard Time (AKST), Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (HST), Samoa standard time (UTC-11) and Chamorro Standard Time (UTC+10)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]Figure it out! :D
[/SIZE][/FONT]

DeletedUser

Awesome... :cool:

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:31 PM.

UK is the same as .nl I think.

The US have got about six different time zones I think, I'm not sure at all... ;)

Server time is CET, GMT+1. The only country on the continent that uses GMT is Portugal.

DeletedUser

Server time is CET, GMT+1. The only country on the continent that uses GMT is Portugal.

Here in Portugal, we are gmt on winter.. Because of daylight saving on summer we go to gmt +1.. Like England..

So now, .net server time is 22:58 and portuguese time is 21:58

Can we get back on topic now? :p

(i think tomorrow we will all know how to get the deringer no?)

DeletedUser

Can someone explain me what all these posts have to do with Belle Starr???

DeletedUser14189

Btw ppl where speculating about news papers but how about train tickets? They fit into the hints as well.

DeletedUser

well someone asked what's the time in USA and everyone went nuts trying to explaing the timezones from all across the earth...
it one of these:map, train ticket, newspaper, poster.

DeletedUser14189

well someone asked what's the time in USA and everyone went nuts trying to explaing the timezones from all across the earth...
it one of these:map, train ticket, newspaper, poster.

Cannot test poster unfortunately. But I will report back on others.

No result so far..

DeletedUser

Cannot test poster unfortunately. But I will report back on others.

No result so far..

keep in mind, there as two parts, one is the things you equip and the other is te time you do it. I may be available in any day for only at a certain hour. It cannot be one without the other.

DeletedUser14189

keep in mind, there as two parts, one is the things you equip and the other is te time you do it. I may be available in any day for only at a certain hour. It cannot be one without the other.

Well Im trying randomly at and around times suggested earlyer. Between 07:00 and 11:00 mainly.

DeletedUser

The point is to find the item u have to equip... and then u just log in several different times to check it out!

DeletedUser

I will get my best clothes on and see him. I really hope there are no hard feelings after we parted last time... 8:15 am.

So what do you think?
The time is not 10:00 but 8:15.

DeletedUser14189

Okay guys I got something interesting. I was shown this image of a romanian who has the deringer.

http://ro.weststats.com/Inventory/478be2bd862e5f4ce6a3ddd486884539/

This guy also still has his Rubin!!!!

Which means he didnt finish the Ghost town quest. And probably done the other thing: http://weststats.com/Questview/?s=1&group=48 (Clothes make the man!!)

This fits into the last hint:

Nieuwe twitterhint:

.I will get my best clothes on and see him. I really hope there are no hard feelings after we parted last time...

One thing is certain: I Never seen the "Clothes make the man" Quest in Ghost Town so I guess I done something wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I tried to make a connection considering the time u posted ur last post (taking a close look at the time u posted it, saying that thursday is something like a deadline to finish this quest...) but didn't make sense to me...

Edit: I checked my quests and I saw that I've done both the ways after "I'm not afraid" quest....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.