Belle starr's deringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There's also a specific time when the quest is available, but I don't think there are any hints about that anywhere.

Hope I'm wrong, because if it's just an arbitrary hour, then that hardly makes any sense.

DeletedUser

Hello..I have read all the 22 pages.Can you please explain me in a post how can we get this weapon?With all the clues in one post?

The full explanation is in this thread, just don't take any more than one word from each post.

DeletedUser

Newest twitter hit for the non followers :

I will get my best clothes on and see him. I really hope there are no hard feelings after we parted last time...
about 9 hours ago via web

DeletedUser

listen, i wake up later today 10:37 in the west time
but i know how get the belle star (palyer santogold told me), its up to you now
if you wanna know, just send me a private message i will tell the "not" secret for you, because the answer is really here in this topic
its up to you...its a possible and direct spoil

DeletedUser

Due to spoilers (even though most of us are here for it) we can't write the complete list of requirements of how to get it. still do like wilsonpiazza said and msg him :) or msg me if you want

DeletedUser

So... this are the clues.

a) "Maya doesn't seem happy. I think something upset her a few days ago."

b) "Henry said there was something printed about Billy the Blind Eagle. I hope there are no hard feelings after the duel?"

c) "I will get my best clothes on and see him. I really hope there are no hard feelings after we parted last time..."

d) People in foruns are saying you must take off ur gun..(also from last twitter msg.. no hardfeelings = no need to go there armed)
Also brazilian people said a guy got it just after 10:00 am..

And this is all you need :p Test it next week if you feel like it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, that is what they need, the twitter clues, but not how to interpret them too. I think you gave them to many hints. Anyway, the rumors are out there, people got it and the word will spread quick. :)

DeletedUser19900

Does this have to be on a Thursday?

Does time of day have anything to do with this? This thread has suggested 10AM, 1:30PM and 8PM has alternatives (I assume server time). I missed the 10AM attempt. I'm not sure where people are getting the time of day information from either.

I don't dispute that the answer is in here, but, there's still a lot of combinations to try, plus clearly some misinformation as well.

I have done all but 'd)' in santogold post above already. As I didn't know about this 10AM thing, and now that it's 8:20PM server time, if time of day means anything, I guess that opportunity is done for today (or for the week?).

DeletedUser

b) "Henry said there was something printed about Billy the Blind Eagle. I hope there are no hard feelings after the duel?"
"Hmmm Billy was in last Thursdays paper. How do I get that now. I hope Henry saved it."

you must equip newspaper?
And quest must be done on a thursday?

Maybe could be a poster too.

I don't think that should be specifically Thursday, A newspaper with a publication on Thursday, figuratively.

"Hmmm Billy was in last Thursdays paper. How do I get that now. I hope Henry saved it."

DeletedUser

Does time of day have anything to do with this? This thread has suggested 10AM, 1:30PM and 8PM has alternatives (I assume server time). I missed the 10AM attempt. I'm not sure where people are getting the time of day information from either.
Ok, I considered a hint from the romanian forum very interesting and smart.
Here it is: Melbourne time 18:17
Think about it. From here you can come up pretty quick with the right time. And no, is not 18:17 server time. :)

DeletedUser

yes there is a thing about Melbourne time 18:17. Think logical, it will show you the exact time.

DeletedUser19900

Ok, I considered a hint from the romanian forum very interesting and smart.
Here it is: Melbourne time 18:17
Think about it. From here you can come up pretty quick with the right time. And no, is not 18:17 server time. :)

Well, that means 1:17AM in LA (my location), thus, 10:17 AM server time...

So, I guess 10AM server time is the time to try this. For the life of me, I do not know what clue would make someone try that? Didn't see any clue that indicated 10AM as the time to do this.

Now... I hope that this doesn't have to only be done on a Thursday... 6.5 days to go, ugh.

DeletedUser

Listen, that's sure a wrong clue...

What need Billy to rob a bank???Rounds... At 03:00 AM

DeletedUser

Listen, that's sure a wrong clue...
I read, can't listen and is no point arguing with me. That is definitely a very good clue, you just look at that certain hour and don't see the important hint near it. I did say "no is not 18:17" you cant take it out of the context. Just put it near Melbourne and it makes sense. Stop trying to show me I am wrong, you are just making a fool of yourself.

Edit: If you are going to give stupid wrong clues to people, just give it up. Just think of it logically: rounds are not an item you can get at lvl 40 and the quest is available for lvl 40 and up. So quit your gibberish. A lot of people know what the requirements are anyway.

DeletedUser

I read, can't listen and is no point arguing with me. That is definitely a very good clue, you just look at that certain hour and don't see the important hint near it. I did say "no is not 18:17" you cant take it out of the context. Just put it near Melbourne and it makes sense. Stop trying to show me I am wrong, you are just making a fool of yourself.

he is as some say , "trolling" , he know very well how it can be obtained.

DeletedUser

i obtain it to but that with Melbourne is a wrong hint for what do you need now

DeletedUser19900

I know olyxx, but they didn't understand...

Are you guys saying that 'time of day' only matters on 'one' way of getting the quest, but, you do some 'different' things and the 'time of day' doesn't matter, you'll still get the quest?

And for all those talking about this 10AM server time (yeah, 18:00 Melbourne, whatever), what 'clue' helped you come to that conclusion? I didn't see anything that would suggest that time in any of the clues.

Status
Not open for further replies.