Belle starr's deringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i read on another forum that the quest can be initiated on ANY day, not just a thursday, providing the other parameters remain the same... anyone know if thats true

DeletedUser

I was at work around the so i logged in around **:** but the quest wasn't there.I have some ideas about the product but have apsolutly no idea about clothes...

any hints maybe on a pm :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how much obvious must it be for some guys?

b:Can you please tell me how to get belle stars deringer??

I am trying to figure out but i dont know..

turda:make some more research, maybe check the beta forum

b: Hehe i have checked alot, but i still dont know the answer..I gues i am looking from the wrong prespective.. Can you tell me

turda:have you checked it lately? as of today???
dont send people messages... it's not worth it, it's too easy.

b:I still dont get it please tell me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13333

if we missed that time, we can only do that quest the next thursday? or the day doesn't matter? i know what to do just dont know when to do.

DeletedUser13333

so antiyou69 was joking.

i got the point, but i think i missed the time to do that quest, can i try it tomorrow or just the next thursday, or never more?

DeletedUser

I got the Belle's on .net , and that wasn't the way i obtained it!

DeletedUser

I've already said we don't want to be associated with such elements like that player and we all know that there's no nation having no bad exemples but is wrong to label it according to them.

And no, i didn't misjudged your point of view, just intended to underline the difference between us as a nation and them as an ethnic group.

DeletedUser

Hello..I have read all the 22 pages.Can you please explain me in a post how can we get this weapon?With all the clues in one post?

DeletedUser

twitter say :
Hmmm Billy was in last Thursdays paper. How do I get that now. I hope Henry saved it.
my clue : become in peace :D

Status
Not open for further replies.