Belle starr's deringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The derringer is only effective for until player get a better weapon which is possible, so it has limed use. But hernandos does not have limited use, it is still the most effective weapon for melee player, and has been grossly abused by players joining older worlds, with a player base where most of the older players being unable to acquire it. This is of course, until higher level weapons are released to counter the hernando effect. Which I pray will happen soon.

The deringer is verrry unbalancing... It's better than a normal schofield, and you can wear it at level 45, soldiers even earlier. I don't think this weapon is a good thing for the balance in this game... ;)

DeletedUser

im still a little confused about the 'best clothes'. if someone could enlighten me a little itd be much appreciated... :blink:

ps. do we have to have the right items/products in place before completing the second part of the quest? or will the third part just appear once all the required parameters are met, regardless of when the second part was finished...?

DeletedUser20647

The deringer is verrry unbalancing... It's better than a normal schofield, and you can wear it at level 45, soldiers even earlier. I don't think this weapon is a good thing for the balance in this game... ;)

What level is required for the normal quest?

DeletedUser

ps. do we have to have the right items/products in place before completing the second part of the quest? or will the third part just appear once all the required parameters are met, regardless of when the second part was finished...?

NO. Just complete the 2nd quest normally.. doesnt affect the third in any way..
And there are no best clothes.. at least.. no secret there :p Fancy clothes are always the better ;)

DeletedUser20647

Does the normal quest have any requirements? What I mean is, do you have to complete any other quests as a requirement for this quest?

DeletedUser20647

I was talking about those, that's why I said 'normal quest' :)
Do those have any requirements?

DeletedUser

You only need to complete the two "normal" Billy quests. Then you need to meet the requirements for the third "secret" quest. :p

DeletedUser20647

You only need to complete the two "normal" Billy quests. Then you need to meet the requirements for the third "secret" quest. :p

Yea I know those :razz:

I just wanted to know how hard it is to get the weapon on a level 40 :)

DeletedUser

Yea I know those :razz:

I just wanted to know how hard it is to get the weapon on a level 40 :)

If I'm following this right then the requirement for the product slot would be the hardest part for a lvl40 to get

DeletedUser

well yes , they require some small level(by the time you are on levle 40 you will have them), poor dueling skills and a percise paper-box revolver.

easy as stealing a candy from hulk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14189

Originally Posted by Randomboon666
can you tell me how is the belle star deriger?
thank you very much:)
Dekkz0r
Meh.. I dont think so...
Originally Posted by Randomboon666

why?? :(
Dekkz0r:
Dude this is even the first time you visit this forum judging from your postcount (0). Don't expect info without putting any effort from yourself in.
And this applies to anyone. If you want "friends" to give you answers. Make some friends first, lol.

Or at least show that you put effort into figuring this out.

(by putting effort in it I don't mean mailing everyone who you suspect of having the gun)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

for once the twitter hints makes sense, they cant be interpreted in 10 different ways.

if you still havent figured it out I recommend visiting the beta forums aswell and put pieces from there together with ones in this thread.

..now I need a pepperbox so I can get that darned deringer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.