P&P Arizona RPG

DeletedUser

Is hard to please everybody.
And Kofi, I do not comment upon any other mod's actions but mine.

DeletedUser22685

The world has a ghostly feel to it in the absence of Huzzah :tumble:

DeletedUser

It always has...our population is less but Arizona isn't a dead world yet.

DeletedUser22685

It's very much alive for us simple folk over at Shadow Angels, but with our mascot MIA it's putting a dampener on our spirits :(

DeletedUser

Kofi,
you have been reading to many Joxer posts where he demanded mods to take action

Duduie
you doing a fine job!

i havent but thanks.

when this thread gets some direction i might come back, otherwise bye bye

oh and Duduie, consistency is what pleases most, would have been fine to have one thread on going for all the P&P etc but more than 1 mod decided we couldnt do this. you have decided to do it. seems contrived for easy modding of the forum im my opinion and i repeat again the point you seem to skip over, we have A WHOLE FORUM for people to talk about anything they want about Arizona.

anyway enjoy the thread.

DeletedUser

Ha.. If only reality matched some people's imagination.
But it does. Maybe you should try to dig deeper. Listening to three sides to every story is also a good choice.

Extreme-III_Sides_to_Every_Story.jpg

Although in my previous sentence I didn't mean listening to the music from that album. :)

DeletedUser

i havent but thanks.

when this thread gets some direction i might come back, otherwise bye bye

oh and Duduie, consistency is what pleases most, would have been fine to have one thread on going for all the P&P etc but more than 1 mod decided we couldnt do this. you have decided to do it. seems contrived for easy modding of the forum im my opinion and i repeat again the point you seem to skip over, we have A WHOLE FORUM for people to talk about anything they want about Arizona.

anyway enjoy the thread.

And what good did it do to have several threads opened on different subjects when they all turned to the same ole subject and got closed for that? :hmf:
I am not dismissing the entire forum and saying: just talk here. What I am saying is: keep the P&P here and not drive all other threads off the original topic. By all means, create topics for your liking. The point of this thread is to save all other threads from going off topic. Closing them down didn't work. This seems to be working so far. [sarcasm] Thanks for appreciating the effort[/sarcasm]

Ok, let's move on to happier pastures. I heard JoxerTM was stalking Maya last night. I couldn't find her this morning. :eek:

DeletedUser

Currently 6 battles taking place in arizona and most of them from lesser of two evils alliance aka Lote. (enemy) :D

Ps. I got dueled yesterday while working :

Darth Maul 2
Level 69
Duelling level 104
bountyhunter_small.png
peacemaker.png

goldensable.png

mercenary_small.png
Bartholomew Sharp
Level 71
Duelling level 123
Challenger No hit

Strike: Right shoulder
- 24 HP No hit

No hit Strike: Right arm
- 203 HP

No hit No hit

Strike: Head
- 24 HP No hit

Strike: Right shoulder
- 31 HP Strike: Left arm
- 220 HP

Strike: Left arm
- 19 HP Strike: Right arm
- 225 HP

Strike: Right arm
- 28 HP No hit

Strike: Head
- 25 HP Total health points
- 648 HP

Total health points
- 151 HP Bartholomew Sharp wins the duel and gains 100 experience points. Darth Maul 2 did not carry any cash and Bartholomew Sharp walks away without taking any money.

Can´t wait til I can use my golden colt. :)

DeletedUser30834

Three of those six battles are canceled. Perhaps New Trinity has a communication issue? Of course you might not know about the last one being canceled yet as it just happened.

DeletedUser

We don´t have communication issues,lol. Have you informed trinty leaders about it as we don´t know.

DeletedUser30834

We don´t have communication issues,lol. Have you informed trinty leaders about it as we don´t know.
You must have communications issues. One of the canceled battles is a new trinity dig. The last one was dug on accident by a player who wasn't paying attention and thought he was signing in for a defense. Well, he was paying attention, it's just the repetitiveness of signing and being the one who was supposed to originally dig tonight before having computer problems and getting skipped got the best of him before realizing what we was doing wasn't exactly what he wanted to do. I'm not sure if your leadership has been notified about that yet or not. But they should have been.

Notice I'm not saying which battles. Ask your leadership for that information. They will set you straight. IF they don't know, have them telegram my leadership as wires would appear to be crossed somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Total health points
- 170 HP
Total health points
- 954 HP
futurama1001 wins the duel, gains 53 experience points and steals $26 from Darth Maul 2.

DeletedUser

This was a good battle
Battle for Doomed Place

experience.png
1025 Experience points.
luck.png
fb_chest_wooden.png

dollar.png
$ 26
danger.png
You have been shortly distracted as the reality pulls you back in the shape of a bullet. You lose 288 health points.
Yellow plaid pants inside the box. Not the best but still something! Here is the replay Replay 3000+ damage inflicted and 2KOs. You dig battles at 4AM then we dig at 1PM. Lol :p

DeletedUser

Received a telegram... About that a certain fight is cancelled... Didn't trust it... Went on the spot... Forgot to enter the fort... Useless zeromots didn't KO me so I had to duel others today till KOed... Attackers won although cancelled... Attackers... Man... They returned the fort to the previous owner!

Folks, you have a respect from your biggest enemy. Me.
It's a small step, but very important one. I'll never call you unhinged again. You're different from them, you've proved it.

DeletedUser28121

Received a telegram... About that a certain fight is cancelled... Didn't trust it... Went on the spot... Forgot to enter the fort... Useless zeromots didn't KO me so I had to duel others today till KOed... Attackers won although cancelled... Attackers... Man... They returned the fort to the previous owner!

Folks, you have a respect from your biggest enemy. Me.
It's a small step, but very important one. I'll never call you unhinged again. You're different from them, you've proved it.

Blackfyre is in the hotel, in bed, recovering from a stroke he suffered upon reading this...

Last edited by a moderator: