P&P Arizona RPG

DeletedUser

You saying someone... Avalon or ex-Nevada... switched sides?!
I don't believe ya. :razz:

DeletedUser

*sigh* I wish I could find even a wooden box in a battle! I haven´t got any boxes here. I mostly die in a few rounds. hehe. I don´t do fort fights so often. I guess I´m the unlucky one, dieing in a few rounds. I´ve only gotten doc´s bags and maybe 2 boxes (I got one in W1 with a brown stetson in, not bad) since the release of the box system :laugh:. My enemy alliance has won many forts recently. A lot of counter battles in arizona. Currentyl 3 battles in fort overview.

You should learn the art of hiding behind others LOL

Well, tonight's battle at fort 'Up In Smoke' should be interesting from what I could notice when I was signing into the defense... One oddball town signed into a defense there (en masse) and it's a town that's usually on the other side of my gun!:blink:

Do you think they've been offered something for their services? :eek:

DeletedUser28121

Do you think they've been offered something for their services? :eek:

LOL, actually I believe Greenbud stepped on one too many toes...:laugh: And about that defense, seems that east side attackers did not get informed that the west boys were bailing, so battle turned into a bloody massacre that resulted in only 6 dead defenders... Darth Maul was probably among them from what I read here :laugh:

DeletedUser

My donkey stepped on one of my buddy's big toe once. The toe is still black! He barely talks to me now.

Jokes aside, I hate multi battles, specially when the onliners bail and leave the offliners (who didn't get the "bail notice" yet due to different time zones) to die for nothing. :mad:

DeletedUser30834

That's the new winning battle strategy of the elite Trinity alliance.. Call multis and counters to stop the other side from filling a fort, then run to the forums and boast about how good of fort fighters they are.

I wan't to turn it back on them, but my alliance seems to frown on those tactics some things about them I better not post.

DeletedUser

I never liked that tactic. I think is silly and the battle quality goes down due to multis.

DeletedUser

Well you can't help it.Mutis-part of game.Now come to the point.UNSEEN HANDS have had many days attacks and now is not digging.Today we have 4_20 to Yuma a fort of Yuma at attack.It's a small fort and I know offliners won't be taken.Well yesterday's win was easy.Just a bunch of people fighting us..;)

DeletedUser30834

Well you can't help it.Mutis-part of game.Now come to the point.UNSEEN HANDS have had many days attacks and now is not digging.Today we have 4_20 to Yuma a fort of Yuma at attack.It's a small fort and I know offliners won't be taken.Well yesterday's win was easy.Just a bunch of people fighting us..;)
It can be helped.. All you got to do is look and think before acting. Perhaps some math skills come in handy but almost all computers nowadays have a calculator built in and Google with solve most math problems when inputted directly into the search bar. I'm sure most people can do that quite easily so it's definitely intentional. At least yesterdays was, I got the telegrams to prove it.

There are a lot of things that are part of the game that players do not like. It doesn't mean we lose the opportunity to look down on it as desperate, silly, disrespectful or something else when it happens. Look at the stigma about dueling workers. There is nothing in the rules that say you cannot duel them, but most workers are easy targets and some people think hitting them is like kicking pupies or something when they are armed with a 1-8 damage tool for a weapon and you have a 60+ damage weapon.

I guess some players just see numbers while other see the value the numbers represent. Its really the difference between winning the door prize that's passed out to everyone for coming verses competing in a competition for something and winning one of the prizes because you excelled beyond the others. Everyone can stoop down to all sorts of levels and rack numbers up. It's the real competitors who rise above and challenge the rest. Not to many players like a race to the bottom.

HelenBack

Hmm... If you take a look at the number of people in all the worlds:
World 10 - 16605
World 11 - 39962
World 12 - 13381
Arizona - 15847

Seems like people ARE abandoning Arizona... Also W12 (which also has had issues with lopsided fort fights) is even lower than Arizona.

World 10, which is an older world and does NOT have the full premium (buying skills option) is actually increasing in numbers. It has been a little rocky lately since those in w12 have abandoned w12 and brought their uber-tanks with them... But we're working on getting that sorted. The good thing is that, both sides there may be more willing to work towards fixing an issue instead of continuing down a destructive path...

So all the "whining" myself and others did to try and explain that the way Trinity was plowing their way through forts with their tanks and GGs was going to kill Arizona had fallen on deaf and selfish ears.

Whenever the devs manage to fix the GG stacking sector bonus... it will probably be too late. May be too late already. People are giving up and leaving.

I didn't want to have to say "I told you so"... but... well... I think the proof is right there.
;)

And now I have to take the flack for "whining" again... If I didn't care about what happens to a world and the people in it... Do you really think I would bother with posting anything if all I got in return was people telling me to stop whining? hmmm?
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That's the new winning battle strategy of the elite Trinity alliance.. Call multis and counters to stop the other side from filling a fort, then run to the forums and boast about how good of fort fighters they are.
This is not true. It's your alliance that makes multis. :)

Hmm... If you take a look at the number of people in all the worlds:
World 10 - 16605
World 11 - 39962
World 12 - 13381
Arizona - 15847

Seems like people ARE abandoning Arizona... Also W12 (which also has had issues with lopsided fort fights) is even lower than Arizona.
Good to know. Useless idlers left the place, and new players are joining any currently recommended world. Luckily it's w6 now and not Arizona... I guess if we check w6 it's population is skyrocketing, but... I don't play w6.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry when is this going to be a RPG?

Duduie, you bothering to keep this on topic? seems to have just become a same old same old Arizona P&P thread, we have had tonnes of these and rather than just leave one open for the saga to play out in, they get locked by mods, so everything infects other threads, oh and nobody seems to get told to keep things on topic.

Kofi Annan was stung while picking lotus flowers, he suffered anaphylactic shock, with no doctor around and his mustang lame he was robbed by bandits who refused to take him to see the nearest charlatan, luckily a grave robber found his corpse was still breathing and nursed him back to health, now all he does he rob graves.

DeletedUser22685

Kofi, the topic of this thread is absolutely anything. P&P included. I think Duduie felt the need for this catchall thread due to the tendency of Arizona P&P to spill into every thread. It's to keep it in one place. So really, nothing here is off topic and P&P is also welcome :)

DeletedUser

ohhh so its a thread of spam and P&P that reads like the 20 threads that have gone before it and been locked by previous mods.

i still think Duduie's original thinking was for this thread not to read like all the others and be a bit of light relief from the on going P&P and know it all no nothing opinions about every aspect of the game that some continually spout no matter what the thread and in turn make them descend into the same old same old.

DeletedUser22685

i still think Duduie's original thinking was for this thread not to read like all the others and be a bit of light relief from the on going P&P and know it all no nothing opinions about every aspect of the game that some continually spout no matter what the thread and in turn make them descend into the same old same old.
I also thought the same, but if you read back over the last page or so you will see that I was wrong.

DeletedUser

I also thought the same, but if you read back over the last page or so you will see that I was wrong.

i dont really understand the point of this thread then, just an authorised general spam thread stuck to the top of the forum. the sort of thing mods are supposed to stop lol

Duduie's surrender post (sorry but i still think Duduie didnt want this thread to be a general spam thread but just cant be bothered with the hassle) is a bit strange as well, personal fueds are the fire that feeds the smoke signals that are P&P.

ahh well i can file this thread under same as the rest and not bother with it again.

DeletedUser

The P&P here will never go completely away. And it shouldn't. So in order to not have several threads going on and on with the same thing, we have one thread. And the beauty of this thread is: someone can change the subject without going off topic. Like you just did Kofi.
I can't make the P&P stop, is part of the game and is a big part of Arizona. And this thread is meant to cover all the P&P here and anything else Arizona wants to discuss or laugh about. Is not a spam thread. Is a fun thread that this world needs in order to get over the "personal" stuff and do more role play (thus the name). The subject of this thread is: what is bothering/amusing you, each and every one of you. Looking back at the thread, I think is safe to say this has got a little bit of everything for everybody. So stick around and talk about what you want to talk about.

DeletedUser

i dont really see the point of this thread sorry. how is a thread with no topic and no role play content going to get people to role play?

there is a whole world forum not to mention the game forums out there for people to makes threads about anything and everything related to the game and even a section to talk about anything outside.

DeletedUser

As I said before, if you want actual ROLE PLAY, you visit campfire stories. Here you role play your arizona character. And if that implies talking about forts, tactics and theories, then so be it. The thread does have a topic, just not a CERTAIN topic. The topic is whatever you want it to be, what is happening in your game play. Is safe to say the topic is: ARIZONA, including all its characters and their activities. Whether your character battles, duels or works, this is where you come and share your day's story. This is the kind of role play I am encouraging here. Not some type of fiction in the third person tale. Role play your Arizona characters, not yourselves.

DeletedUser30834

This is not true. It's your alliance that makes multis. :)

Ha.. If only reality matched some people's imagination.

I'm editing this out because a mistake was made and it was brought to my attention that it was corrected. To anyone who read it before, perhaps I was a little harsh and quick to criticize. Thank you for understanding Blackfyre.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Duduie, thanks for putting some words into capitals for me, but this is still a thread with no direction and should be locked.

'the topic is whatever you want it to be' is basically saying there is no topic, talk about anything you want from Arizona in here... but thats what this forum is for, no? Victor Krugers thread got locked for not having a topic everyone stuck to even tho it was just supposed to be a random thoughts/P&P thread about arizona page 2 of this forum.