P&P Arizona RPG

DeletedUser

Tried to get black pistol belt on the market... Found a monopolist... Wouldn't bother me that much if that wasn't the player who earns 800+ dollars per duel...
Infy, man, 3K more is simply too much to ask for one belt! :)

DeletedUser

Simple supply and demand Joxer. If no-one else supplies, he can control the market! If you want the belt, you'll pay 3k more for it lol! I just wish I had the belt in my market because I would then compete with Infiniti and undercut him to make a price war.

DeletedUser

Huh? Um... CB... You completely missed the point. I can spam NPC merchant if I want to or demand an item from allies if I want to etc.
Also please try to think. What could I possibly get by buying that belt now on w13? I'm no duelist, ranged nor melee. But some other town "pretends" to be now a dueling town. But lacks of cash to buy and levels to equip that belt. And you know it. :)

DeletedUser28121

RPG thread guys!!! Do u all require a definition? Please scribble down a short, amusing story, an anecdote, gag or a reminiscence otherwise piss on off out of here!:razz: This is not W2 nor a trade thread (yes you Joxer!) so kindly keep it on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

That infiniti99 is a sumbiotch ain't he.Controls most aspects of w-13's market and it's time to knock him off his high horse and boycott that stubborn SOB.On the other hand I help many hundreds of players from towns all across w-13 allied or not.You can find me galloping around w-13 helping the less fortunate and you can count on that.

DeletedUser16008

So right after Infi catches Derek offline and has taken a few paltry hp off his many thousands I says to Infi man if I had your points id go out right now respec and kill Derek1982 for that 100k.. It set me a thinking so the very next day i popped over to see Del having owed him a visit for some time.

Total health points
- 241 HP

Total health points
- 1742 HP Victor Kruger wins the duel, gains 517 experience points and steals $21 from Derek1982.

Anyways Derek unfortunately for me comes online in his usual polite jovial manner says hello congrats & decides to retire to the hotel for the night him being tired and all....dammit missed the jackpot ... but....

The very next day i log on to discover

I was happy working in a field some place minding my own business thinking about how to get the cash together for another respec... this mad axeman jumps out from behind a tree all foaming at the mouth.

I didnt recognize him at first as the trees are thick in thats there part of the map but sure enough its my good old mate Derek1982 with Boones axe no less :eek:

Total health points
- 940 HP

Total health points
- 1148 HP Derek1982 passes out. Victor Kruger wins the duel and gains 507 experience points. Derek1982 did not carry any cash and Victor Kruger walks away without taking any money. Victor Kruger receives a bounty of $ 100000.

Ill be spending a good portion of that on headache tablets as he only hit me 3 times and was quite relived it was over in 6 rounds ... i dont see what the fuss is about Del is a stand up kinda guy and dammit hes got a charitable side too :)

DeletedUser

The scheming mind of the economist is looking at ways to knock "the monopolist" (as he will now been known), off the top market spot. Can we afford a price war or does he have too much capital and market share already for us to be able to affect him.

Joxer, it will be fun to see you try to compete with the monopolist and see if you can "spam the NPC market" and put this profit hungry racketeer out of business. The West "Market Wars" are now on.

DeletedUser

True it would be fun. Won't promise anything yet.

In the meantime I must inform the community that the new fort fight leading style started by MsBatsheba (can't remember if it was on w12 or w13) is spreading like plague.

Gaga would say "everyone north", "everyone south" and "everyone between towers" in the first round is so 2010.
Well, 2011 brought this initial order:
"Get close to them, kill 'em all and if you die - you suck!".
:D

DeletedUser

I am banned, which is a shame so I can't shoot Joxer anymore (in fort fights) ,what a shame.....

DeletedUser30834

True it would be fun. Won't promise anything yet.

In the meantime I must inform the community that the new fort fight leading style started by MsBatsheba (can't remember if it was on w12 or w13) is spreading like plague.

Gaga would say "everyone north", "everyone south" and "everyone between towers" in the first round is so 2010.
Well, 2011 brought this initial order:
"Get close to them, kill 'em all and if you die - you suck!".
:D
IS the new fort fighting style call mutli attacks? Or is it being called something else? I'm just wondering as from what I can tell so far, it's not new. And it's not really working for ya either. Unless your alliance considers losing one battle to win another the new definition of success. Well, maybe with the Golden Guns in the current state, that's all your alliance could hope for now.

It's sad.. I remember when fort fighting was fun. When the tactics revolved around skills and players from all walks of life willing to work together. Now it's blast the other side with so many attack, they can't hope to defend them all. It's a valid strategy but seemingly a desperate one.

DeletedUser

If you check the fort overview(recent battles) you'll see how your alliance has been the one attacking lately.

And yes, the fort overview tomorrow is messy and not cool.. but I still count 3 attacks from your alliance vs 2 of ours :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30834

If you check the fort overview(recent battles) you'll see how your alliance has been the one attacking lately.

And yes, the fort overview tomorrow is messy and not cool.. but I still count 3 attacks from your alliance vs 2 of ours :)
Yes, at any given point in time, you can take a look at the overview and make it appear however you want by waiting until certain battles have passed. I guess some people were sleeping with the multis just before and no one is supposed to notice it.

I didn't say it was an invalid strategy just a seemingly desperate one. But if your side wants to use it, our side can too. I think we already showed that we can mimic your successes with other exploits that have nothing to do with leadership, skills or tactics. Even when they appear to ruin the art of defending a fort altogether.

As a matter of fact, I think we both have enough towns, players and cash that we can call on everyone's forts and end up with fort battles being whoever can get to one fort with more then 5 people wins for several months in a row. It's really up to you, not me. We can go wild and continue to ruin fort fighting, or we can be civil and trade forts until the Golden Gun fix is in place.

But listen to me, here I am rambling about ruining fort battles because one side wants a shortcut to pretend they are good. I seriously hope a day comes when I do not find myself doing this when talking about some alliances.

DeletedUser22685

I thought this type of discussion was exactly what was meant to be kept out of this thread?

DeletedUser30834

I thought this type of discussion was exactly what was meant to be kept out of this thread?
Interesting. I thought this type of discussion was exactly what this thread was about. I thought it was created because to many of the other threads ended up getting hijacked and too personal and ended up being closed down probably a little earlier then they should have been.

This will be a story based on your Arizona character and your Arizona game play. Doesn't even have to be a story, can be a collection of stories, dialogues, discussions and such. Whatever you do in the game: battle, duel, work, pass out, laugh, drink, fart, sleep and so on, voice it out here. Tell us the gossip, the good, the bad and the evil of this game world.

I think it's covered in there.

Reason: There are a lot of threads with heated up discussions. Some of you get a bit personal about them and that is not good for your health. I want to encourage you to role play your character and forget about hard feelings and such. This is a game, enjoy it as you please and let us know too, so we can laugh, cry, awe or point our finger.

This is your P&P, your drama thread, your stage, your comedy, your story!
Now lets have some fun!

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this. I will stop immediately.

HelenBack

Interesting. I thought this type of discussion was exactly what this thread was about.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this. I will stop immediately.

I think you're right... I had stopped bothering to post since everyone just says I'm whining instead of trying to discuss things. ( They will probably think this is a whine too... ;) )

DeletedUser

Interesting. I thought this type of discussion was exactly what this thread was about. I thought it was created because to many of the other threads ended up getting hijacked and too personal and ended up being closed down probably a little earlier then they should have been.

Correct. No matter the subject, as long as you are talking about game features and events and nobody flames it up.
And with a little role play like we saw in a few posts, it can really be a fun thread. :)
And Helen I hope you will join these discussions :p

DeletedUser22685

Well the way you two were going looked like it was about to lead to yet another flame war, and wasn't really what I would call role play.

I thought I had remembered Duduie posting to keep the P&P minimal and the RP up, but turns out I was just remembering this, hence my mistake:

PS: keep it on topic guys ;) really couldnt stand another P&P here...

Carry on folks :)

/me drifts back to corner and shuts up