P&P Arizona RPG

DeletedUser

Tell me nothing, I also got a stroke today seeing that Olivia from the other side delivered prematurely!

P.S. No... Not that Olivia. But Olivia from Fringe.

DeletedUser30834

Received a telegram... About that a certain fight is cancelled... Didn't trust it... Went on the spot... Forgot to enter the fort... Useless zeromots didn't KO me so I had to duel others today till KOed... Attackers won although cancelled... Attackers... Man... They returned the fort to the previous owner!

Folks, you have a respect from your biggest enemy. Me.
It's a small step, but very important one. I'll never call you unhinged again. You're different from them, you've proved it.
Well, at least we canceled our attack instead of doing multis and you knew about it well before the battle. Opps, that's right, it's NEw Trinity's new tactics for battle, multis and counters because they can't win without them.

I have to ask though, is New Trinity really that desperate that they cannot even fight a full fight with seasoned veterans that they have to call multis now and split the enemy groups up? Is it because our side got some golden guns now that you are so afraid?

I mean it's one thing when mistakes happen, but your new tactics and Battle strategy as you announced reeks of desperation. New Trinity got the golden guns and came into the forums boasting about how bad New Trinity was, and now your stooping to levels that New trinity deplored and chastised when we were on the same side and it happened to us in the past.

Well, Joxer, returning the fort had nothing to do with respect for you. IT had everything to do with respect for ourselves. If we would have kept it, we would have been no better then New Trinity- (the mighty alliance that can't seem to win a real battle without exploiting some advantage that doesn't involve brain power, team work or cooperation). I guess desperate people need desperate measures and will grasp onto anything to get them off the bottom of whatever pit they find themselves in. But just like the Golden Guns, don't come back crying when we eventually do it too.

I posted a little post about this a while ago and deleted a large part of it after speaking with blackfye and coming away thinking there actually was some dignity and self respect left in New Trinity. I see now I was wrong. I see now that I was fooled into thinking more of New Trinity then what is warranted. Continue your race to the bottom, Congratulations to the winners, I know you will be claiming victory. A new world opens soon, I expect a lot of people will flee the stench left by New Trinity's presence and "battle strategies" and go to the new world until it gets ruined there too. Three Cheers for New Trinity..

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1693871

LOL living up to your username? Anyone who's been watching the fort overview over the last few days will have seen repeated multis from the LO2E/unhinged side. Respect to Ratatatpat (whose town called one of the multis) for mailing before the battle to say if they took it, the fort would be returned - and then sticking to his word.

DeletedUser

Opps, that's right, it's NEw Trinity's new tactics for battle, multis and counters because they can't win without them.
I've already said. My alliance doesn't do multis. Check all those digs again please. It's you who are doing multis all the time. However, I was surprised by a cancellation one of your members did which deserves a respect.

Continue your race to the bottom, Congratulations to the winners, I know you will be claiming victory.
Um... You're too early I believe with congratulations. If you're congratulating me then thanks but my mission is still not over. See... Although unhinged doesn't own any fort any more, their alliance is still participating in two forts. It ain't over till it's over. :)
Maybe when that gets done, maybe I resign. We'll see. I just have to remind you on one thing. Unhinged was my town's enemy since the start of this world. You and your town on the other hand - turned against NT over night without a warning. Imagine what could have happened if you helped us to annihilate that town's forts together, then divide towns amongst ourselves on two or three sides and then have fun. Without multis and other crap. But no, you didn't want that. For whatever reason. You just made some alliance with a new name and attacked us.

A new world opens soon, I expect a lot of people will flee the stench left by New Trinity's presence and "battle strategies" and go to the new world until it gets ruined there too.
Actually you're again far from truth. Noone will flee from other players. Those who go on the new world want a new world without levels 120 and without evil premium. I'll also go there, trust me. So if it's some stench from w13 you're escaping from, well... A new world is not a good choice. You should try old worlds. :)

Three Cheers for New Trinity..
Hip Hip Hooray!
This celebration means I should change my avatar, right? :)
There it is... A movie of course... Till TW2 gets released next month. ;)

DeletedUser30834

As I said before, New Trinity obviously has some communication problems. Our multis were canceled and your side knew about it well before battle.

I don't speak for unhinged and obviously since you mentioned them separately, you are smart enough to know they are a separate group of people. I know New Trinity is desperate, but please don't try to confuse the facts in order to make it look better for you then it is. I got telegrams about some of the multis and one of New Trinity's players telling me that 4.5 hours after a large battle was a fair time for them to attack. The very next day, New trinity mulit'd with 3.5 hours in between. I can post them too if you want. I posted the screen shot Joxer demanded after announcing a new battle strategy and I called him out for the multis. In fact, I was posting that or something similar about it almost 2 days ago until I got the wrong impression of New Trinity. I can go back and unedit my post. Or yu can just go ask Blackfyre about it as He is the one who contacted me to cancel one of the battles that remained and was a multi.

So felicity, The truth really is that your side is desperate and using multis as a means to survive or whatever it thinks it's doing. You might even say deceit is in play too. Joxer announced a change in battle strategy right before your side started them. I mean just browse the previous pages and you will see all that. IF you don't like that, I suggest joining unhinged or something. I doubt my side would take you and you are obviously blinded to who you are allied with presently. But hey, when you want to talk facts, lets make sure we are talking about the real ones.

DeletedUser

Yes I remember you posted a pic... A pic with 2 multis your alliance made. And you won both of them. One mid and one big fort.

The change of battle strategy I announced has nothing to do with your multis, dear. The change is that now we dig small forts every day about 1-3PM. When you sleep. Just as you were digging smalls all past month at 3-4AM when - we sleep. :)

Oh, you don't like me new avatar? I'd put Boondock Saints, however... I'm no saint. They all obviously went to your alliance and never made any mistake.
And why are you mentioning deceit? If I'm right, Realm plays for your alliance. Not on paper, I admit, but check who's side he enters in forts every time. :)

DeletedUser28121

. Or yu can just go ask Blackfyre about it as He is the one who contacted me to cancel one of the battles that remained and was a multi.
Um, I think you didnt lose that one, and like 13 ppl showed up for that attack... so stop talking crap, and allow me to rest in the shade of this lovely maple tree in the backyard of our newly acquired fort:razz:

DeletedUser30834

I've already said. My alliance doesn't do multis. Check all those digs again please. It's you who are doing multis all the time. However, I was surprised by a cancellation one of your members did which deserves a respect.
And I already have said that the reality in the game doesn't match your imagination. Now that we both have said something, where does it get us. Well I have an idea, how about your side stop with the multis and my side will too. Somehow I suspect this will be just like when New Trinity had the Golden Gun advantage, they will sit there and claim it's because they are better yet never do anything to prove it. Well, here is your chance, stop the multis and we will too.

Um... You're too early I believe with congratulations. If you're congratulating me then thanks but my mission is still not over. See... Although unhinged doesn't own any fort any more, their alliance is still participating in two forts. It ain't over till it's over. :)
I'm confused here. If Unhinged is your target with the new strategy of multis, and they are your enemy, and you know that they share a spot in two forts, then why aren't you attacking those forts and instead multi'ing every other fort? I mean seriously, it doesn't take a brain surgeon specializing on rocket science to know that if you aim it to attack a certain alliance, then attacking a different one does not make sense. Well, maybe you can shed some light on this for me. Don't hesitate to get your crayons out and work it over good before commenting either.

The change of battle strategy I announced has nothing to do with your multis, dear. The change is that now we dig small forts every day about 1-3PM. When you sleep. Just as you were digging smalls all past month at 3-4AM when - we sleep. :)
So its just coincidence that with your announcement the multis New Trinity started doing happened at the same time. I get it, you're playing a politician and we all know what they do.

Um, I think you didnt lose that one, and like 13 ppl showed up for that attack... so stop talking crap, and allow me to rest in the shade of this lovely maple tree in the backyard of our newly acquired fort:razz:
Yes you are right "YOU" did cancel that multi and we won that battle. At that point I believed that your side's multis were an accident and not intentional so I came back to the forum and removed what I had posted (that I know you read because you spoke to me about it). Remember, you contacted me in county chat and said you saw what I wrote. And if you remember right, it was something about your side telling me in a telegram that 4.5 hours after a large battle was a fair dig and that a small dig after a large like that could never be a multi. Remember, I was posting about that being one thing, but the next day you had only 3.5 hours between two battles. So lets not pretend it wans't said, I can repost it right here if you want or go back and edit the one where it was already posted and put it back in. It's really up to you.

But then the multis started again, and even after we informed you that 2 battles we called were accidents made by people who shouldn't have been digging or got confused to when they were digging, you kept your battle that was called less then 5 minutes after our large dig, and the ranch took the fort and kept it. That is when I knew it not wise to think that high of New Trinity. IF you doubt me, just ask Ultramaster or go to west forts if he can't remember. He was there and that battle started before our large even finished. I'm mean just because it's in the past does not mean it's a secrete that no one can look at or find out on their own.

But My MY MY, how desparate New Trinity has become. Oh, if you need me to, I can give you a link to west forts and point out exactly what I'm walking about. Meanwhile, I will just comment on the race to the bottom the New Trinity is doing so well.

DeletedUser

Yes you are right "YOU" did cancel that multi and we won that battle. At that point I believed that your side's multis were an accident and not intentional so I came back to the forum and removed what I had posted (that I know you read because you spoke to me about it). Remember, you contacted me in county chat and said you saw what I wrote. And if you remember right, it was something about your side telling me in a telegram that 4.5 hours after a large battle was a fair dig and that a small dig after a large like that could never be a multi. Remember, I was posting about that being one thing, but the next day you had only 3.5 hours between two battles. So lets not pretend it wans't said, I can repost it right here if you want or go back and edit the one where it was already posted and put it back in. It's really up to you.

But then the multis started again, and even after we informed you that 2 battles we called were accidents made by people who shouldn't have been digging or got confused to when they were digging, you kept your battle that was called less then 5 minutes after our large dig, and the ranch took the fort and kept it. That is when I knew it not wise to think that high of New Trinity. IF you doubt me, just ask Ultramaster or go to west forts if he can't remember. He was there and that battle started before our large even finished. I'm mean just because it's in the past does not mean it's a secrete that no one can look at or find out on their own.

Man we in trinity do not call multis..there is always a difference between calling multis and dividing troops and sending them in 2 attacks.We always do that.We don't stick to winning a small fort in which we fill almost everyone.We divide troops and send them to conquer 2 forts at once.Tell me once again,what is better a small fort or 2 of them?And besides,you have 500+ people so you should start learn how to divide forces than to simply nag about multis.A multi is called if the latter attacks one's forts and counter attacks are called when the alliance calls 2 forts without any defense in between.

DeletedUser30834

Man we in trinity do not call multis..there is always a difference between calling multis and dividing troops and sending them in 2 attacks.We always do that.We don't stick to winning a small fort in which we fill almost everyone.We divide troops and send them to conquer 2 forts at once.Tell me once again,what is better a small fort or 2 of them?And besides,you have 500+ people so you should start learn how to divide forces than to simply nag about multis.A multi is called if the latter attacks one's forts and counter attacks are called when the alliance calls 2 forts without any defense in between.
coolrajesh256, the very definition of a multi is more then one battle in a short period of time. Multi is short for multiple.

And I'm not sure why you claim you do not do multis, then turn around and describe them, and then complain about my "nag about multis" in the same paragraph. If you really didn't know what they were, then you wouldn't have associated my nag with your new tactic. When you milti, it makes people chose between battles, resulting in 2 crap FFs rather than one good one (borrowed part of that from someone and I don't remember who). I mean you can't honestly claim not to be doing something that you end up claiming to do and chastise someone else for calling your alliance out for that very thing in the same paragraph. At least put some filler in there so it isn't as obvious and the casual reader might miss it. But according to Leko1, Four and a half hours (his math skills were on the brink that day because he thought it was 5 hours) is enough time between a medium and a small and you couldn't fill both battles. The same with the other day when the Ranch multi'd and didn't fill their battle. You might think fighting crap battles and winning is the bee's knee's, A lot of us seem to think it's silly and unnecessary. I think it's a sign of desperation.

Now as for taking 2 small instead of one, if reality matched that, it would be one thing, but reality doesn't match that and I think you know it. It's not two small battles. You call your multis when we call mediums or larges and your calling them after we call ours so it's not you dividing your forces for an attack either. It's New Trinity trying like heck not to loose as they know they would if they didn't exploit some advantage. It's as if they are afraid to fight fair fights. You can't fill your multis and neither do we. In fact, the specific battles I mentioned was a small battle after a large battle and another small after a medium and they didn't fill on either side.

Now you might think it's better to divide the enemies forces and make them choose between which battle so you end up with half a fort fight instead of a real one that can challenge you, but typically people look at that as playing the low hand, it's like pulling a gun at a fist fight with a midget. It's stooping to standard they do not want to deal with and don't think any legitimate alliance would need to do it unless they were desarate. But hey, It's your alliance, your move. I'm just commenting on how New Trinity thought it was the king of the world when it has the golden gun advantage, then when that equalized a bit, Joxer announces new strategies are in the works and all the sudden your side starts calling multis. New Trinity must be proud to be all the way down there in the tactics you cheer. Good luck to being king of the bottom and the least scrupulous alliance in Arizona.

DeletedUser

Another failed multi...for Lo2E.Guys 3 at Golden Zone and 1 at White Empire 5...:razz:

DeletedUser28121

Ahhh. you are whining about fort RavenBlood. Let me shed some light on that. You dug at 8:30 PM. and RavenBlood got dug at 8:31 PM.... by no means a counter or a multi but a legit attack. Those ones always hang out there since the problem is with the refresh rate of the Fort Overview. New Trinity opted for defense. The Ranch pursued attack. It is kinda sad you guys can launch a full 140 attack but can't protect your forts from being nicked by 25 ppl.

DeletedUser

Black, he is talking about nonexisting *our* multis, not counters. We never whined about counters they are doing for months, so I guess he is not whining about that one which happened. Because the fort overview problem, you say? Does it really matter?

DeletedUser

May I suggest a forum joined by all the sides in-game, where you can discuss such matters? We have this on world 2. When multis happened and people hated them, we simply made a poll thread, decided most people hate multis and made a few rules. It is obvious both sides are trying to blame the other side for the multis and from personal experience I know it will lead nowhere. Accepting the fact that multis are undesirable (no matter who's at fault) and doing something about it CAN lead to something. Just saying ...

DeletedUser14006

In an ideal world this would be great but there is always one or two bad eggs who have no intention of following preset unofficial rules set by community members.

DeletedUser

It works in world 2. We have quality battles, with no multis. And if it happens that someone does start a battle really soon after another one, that battle is canceled. Recently we had people attend a canceled battle just for fun and the fort failed. Here's where leaders make the difference and give the fort back. From what I read, this quality is existent in leaders here and a fort was given back under such circumstances.
I think this takes the frustration out of battles and lets people enjoy the real purpose of battles: getting experience, cash and chests. For me, conquering all the forts in one world and destroying the opposition is not a battle purpose.