P&P Arizona RPG

DeletedUser

Well, Arizona is one Big Bad World.But its very arizon-atic.Keep it on guys.And so many multis again!It's Christmas folks!Well LO2E is having really good attacks(I attend all the defenses and get a ride back home) but I hope not tomorrow..;)

We guys are really having problems in dealing with your Health Points.I hope we get some of them too!:laugh:

P.S We won't give up so watch out!

DeletedUser

Health? What does that have to do with multis?
Nah, we have the problem with greed. ;)

DeletedUser28121

Yes, at any given point in time, you can take a look at the overview and make it appear however you want by waiting until certain battles have passed. I guess some people were sleeping with the multis just before and no one is supposed to notice it.

I didn't say it was an invalid strategy just a seemingly desperate one. But if your side wants to use it, our side can too. I think we already showed that we can mimic your successes with other exploits that have nothing to do with leadership, skills or tactics. Even when they appear to ruin the art of defending a fort altogether.

As a matter of fact, I think we both have enough towns, players and cash that we can call on everyone's forts and end up with fort battles being whoever can get to one fort with more then 5 people wins for several months in a row. It's really up to you, not me. We can go wild and continue to ruin fort fighting, or we can be civil and trade forts until the Golden Gun fix is in place.

But listen to me, here I am rambling about ruining fort battles because one side wants a shortcut to pretend they are good. I seriously hope a day comes when I do not find myself doing this when talking about some alliances.

stop talking rubbish sumdumass. NOW you guys wanna discuss world politics :blink:?!? I thought you all were boycotting FF's? Ah,ur not??? Well, what a clever ruse on your part to have us lulled in a false state of apathy and then spring 40 GG's on us! Muahaha :laugh: Guess noone will be deffing their forts on w13 from now on since its not really viable right... (i totally messed up with gritty attack this morning, so that was a fluke i guess...next one will be a small fort at 11AM... hope to see you all there, or is it too late/early for u??:p)

and why the hell has this turned into another flamefest and P&P??? Cant you all just come up with a cute little story that does not involve bickering and name calling? Read CB's, Medfly's and my posts at the start of this thread... that should give u an idea of how RP is supposed to look...

DeletedUser

As I tried to explain a few times, this is not a regular RP thread. Those are in campfire stories. Here you all role play your Arizona characters. Whether you want to taunt, joke, or seriously discuss, it is up to you. P&P is also welcomed here!
There's no such thing as "supposed to look". This thread is whatever each of you individually wants it to be. There's no specific subject, no specific type of post required. The only thing I ask from each of you is to respect all the other players. No foul language and no personal disputes. And keep taunts at a game character level.

DeletedUser28121

As I tried to explain a few times, this is not a regular RP thread. Those are in campfire stories. Here you all role play your Arizona characters. Whether you want to taunt, joke, or seriously discuss, it is up to you. P&P is also welcomed here!
There's no such thing as "supposed to look". This thread is whatever each of you individually wants it to be. There's no specific subject, no specific type of post required. The only thing I ask from each of you is to respect all the other players. No foul language and no personal disputes. And keep taunts at a game character level.

So basically, a P&P flame-fest. ;) cool, i'll move my awesome RP to campfire stories and you can rename the thread to "Yet another Arizona P&P".

DeletedUser

I can't be the only person to have noticed that there were 'two' players, Jack Eagle and Jack Hawk who 'both' started at the same time, were members of the same town and have now both quit, posting nearly identical messages on their profile pages.
Now what are the chances of that happening without even getting a ban?;)

DeletedUser

So basically, a P&P flame-fest. ;) cool, i'll move my awesome RP to campfire stories and you can rename the thread to "Yet another Arizona P&P".

No. No flame-fest. As I said: any topic is fine as long as nobody flames the thread up. You can chose to post or not, is your decision. But you can't tell me how to moderate this section and how to name a thread I made!

I can't be the only person to have noticed that there were 'two' players, Jack Eagle and Jack Hawk who 'both' started at the same time, were members of the same town and have now both quit, posting nearly identical messages on their profile pages.
Now what are the chances of that happening without even getting a ban?;)
Send in a support ticket.

DeletedUser

Eli, that means nothing. I've started the same day as some of other players, we were in the same town, some are not in the same town now but ok, and it can happen we quit the same day.
But I can assure you in one thing, me and those others weren't banned on the same day. ;)

DeletedUser30834

stop talking rubbish sumdumass. NOW you guys wanna discuss world politics :blink:?!? I thought you all were boycotting FF's? Ah,ur not??? Well, what a clever ruse on your part to have us lulled in a false state of apathy and then spring 40 GG's on us! Muahaha :laugh: Guess noone will be deffing their forts on w13 from now on since its not really viable right... (i totally messed up with gritty attack this morning, so that was a fluke i guess...next one will be a small fort at 11AM... hope to see you all there, or is it too late/early for u??:p)
I know some people have claimed they were boycotting fort fights, but I think the record shows that it wasn't an alliance stand. Not only did we fill our defenses, we continued the attacks with limited success too. I'm really confused to why you didn't see the obvious. I even posted in other threads that we were scrambling to find level 30's and such willing to fight and the person who called for the boycott said multiple times that he wasn't speaking for the alliance when he encouraged people to join with him. There is no rubbish talking going on at all.

I agree, it's near impossible to defend a fort right now. We will be trading them for a while until the fix is in.

and why the hell has this turned into another flamefest and P&P??? Cant you all just come up with a cute little story that does not involve bickering and name calling? Read CB's, Medfly's and my posts at the start of this thread... that should give u an idea of how RP is supposed to look...
Listen, please talk to guys in your alliance about that. It wasn't a flame fest, it was a statement about tactics in the Arizona Game World that was keyed off by a statement of one of your alliance members combined with an alliance's in game actions. Joxer posted your alliance was going to use new tactics. Shortly afterwords, The New Trinity alliance started calling milti battles and counters. We used that to our advantage to show that shortcuts will not work as I stated in my post that we were going to do.

Now I have confirmed this is the thread we are supposed to use to side track talks into P&P about the game world and the comments were because of the announcement of new battle tactics by joxer's post. If you don't want that to happen, then please encourage your players not to post about that in here. But make no mistake, the only reason I posted in the first place was because of the post mentioned earlier and in game actions. As they say, You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Dunno dear. Please pic it so we can see it. Thanks.
attachment.php

well, let's look at this then. But we have to remember the battles were called 24 hours in advance of the times listed here and the order would be from the bottom to the top. We called 2 battles 2 minutes shy of 6 hours apart that neither side had a problem filling. Then 7 hours later we called another battle. Again, no problems filling.. Then your alliance called 2 battles in less then 3 hours apart and they weren't full, you won one and lost the other. 7 hours later, we called a battle, no problem filling. Cro Beer called another battle about 7 hours later and neither of us could fill for some reason. We called one again 7 hours later and CroBar called a counter 20 minutes later, so we countered your counter 20 minutes after that and took 2 forts while giving up one.

It looks to me like miltis and a counter that we countered after noticing your post about using new tactics was the new tactics. If those aren't you new tactics, that's fine, I will be happy to wait and discover them in battle. But those tactics right there are going to end up with losing more then you will win because we can take the short cuts just as easily. It can go on for quite a while. I'm more then happy giving up a fort to get 2 more then come back later and retake the fort I lost. I don't speak for my alliance, but I'm sure a lot of them agree too. Or we can just trade forts until the Golden Gun issue fix is finally in place.

6-8, maybe even more hours between battles always seemed like a decent time frame to let players regenerate and travel. It also allows time for different parts of the world to enter the mix and play too. I want full battles where it's a challenge and I can get killed. I don't want half filled forts hoping to divide the side enough to just squeak buy. That's neither fun nor sporting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sumdum, pics. Please press fort overview, pic it, post it here.
Also, just in case, get recent battles pic and post it here.

Then we'll see who's doing multis. :)

DeletedUser

oh look yet another thread on this forum dominated by the same person and his little clique. (i do however salute the one attempting to save the thread tho ;))

balance is the key to everything, who wants to win or lose all the time? focus on having some sort of challenge not just winning thats all Kofi Annan wants on W13, he told me just the other week when i caught him having a cheeky fag [TRANSLATION: cigerette] (as this can be read in two ways depening on what side of the atlantic you live :p) outside the Avalon outhouse. He doesnt care for P&P just wants some fun in game. he will put his great big adventurer arms around anyone who needs a hug no matter the time of day or which side of the flea pit he calls a bed he rolled out of, just remember he likes whiskey!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30834

Sumdum, pics. Please press fort overview, pic it, post it here.
Also, just in case, get recent battles pic and post it here.

Then we'll see who's doing multis. :)
The pic was there, the forum mod combined my post in reply to yours with the post in reply to blackfyre and it didn't get included or something. Maybe he thinks you are the same person or something. I suspect it was already known that as it was up for several hours before that happened.

It's Probably because the the screen-shot was larger then the size listed in the storage thing for the attachments. I don't know.

Anyways, Here it is again, re-sized and hopefully within the limits or whatever and won't be removed this time. I assume you can view it now. With that was said, However, I'm not sure why there is an insistence on a screen-shot when following the same instructions given would have taken you to the right place in game yourself.
attachment.php

Attachments

• battles2.jpg
    battles2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 47

DeletedUser

If you read the reason why I merged your posts, you will know why (and no, not because I think Joxer is the same person as Blackfyre, but because double posting is not allowed)
And there was no Print Screen or picture or any kind of URL or Attachment in the post reply to Joxer. I am not that big of a noob :)

DeletedUser30834

If you read the reason why I merged your posts, you will know why (and no, not because I think Joxer is the same person as Blackfyre, but because double posting is not allowed)
And there was no Print Screen or picture or any kind of URL or Attachment in the post reply to Joxer. I am not that big of a noob :)

Well, actually, they were two posts. One was in reply with blackfyre's post and the other was Joxer's. I noticed my original image was over the stated size limits by about 10 pixels in width so that may have been what happened with that. It was there at one time though, not only did I preview it, I had showed it to some players in AZ.

But the posts were actually two separate posts addressing to separate topics. One was about a misconception about the boycotts as a tactic with an explanation to why I posted on this topic in the first place, the others was a direct reply because of a request for more information in interactions about the tactics change in game with concern to miltis battles and counters. And seeing how the two were in reply to two separate people, it had appeared that two separate posts were in order.

However, now that you pointed out they need to be one post when doing that, I will make an effort in doing so. I will admit that I am still confused to why unless posting two posts one right after the other is considered double posting (maybe I need to read the rules again) and not posting the same thing twice as I assumed, but if its what you want, I will conform to your request without hesitation and try to compile all my future posts within the same if possible.

DeletedUser

Posting two or more replies one after the other = Double (multiple) posting
Posting the same thing two (multiple) times = Spam

None are allowed. You have the multiple quote button to quote more than one reply :)

DeletedUser

Posting two or more replies one after the other = Double (multiple) posting
Posting the same thing two (multiple) times = Spam

None are allowed. You have the multiple quote button to quote more than one reply :)
Maybe it should be called 'consecutive posting' or some such, as double posting normally refers to hitting the 'send' button too many times.
If you look at Hellstrom's "Bullying..." thread in the D+D forum you will see that he actually triple-posts - and he's a former moderator.;)
The fix is just to edit your post to add whatever you still need to say.

DeletedUser

There are some cases when multiple posting is allowed (because it is required). For example: guides. But this is going to far. Please go back to your discussion everyone :p

So what's the latest gossip? Who dueled who? Which side took a fort? What did you get from the box found in a battle?

DeletedUser

There are some cases when multiple posting is allowed (because it is required). For example: guides. But this is going to far. Please go back to your discussion everyone :p

Which side took a fort? What did you get from the box found in a battle?

*sigh* I wish I could find even a wooden box in a battle! I haven´t got any boxes here. I mostly die in a few rounds. hehe. I don´t do fort fights so often. I guess I´m the unlucky one, dieing in a few rounds. I´ve only gotten doc´s bags and maybe 2 boxes (I got one in W1 with a brown stetson in, not bad) since the release of the box system :laugh:. My enemy alliance has won many forts recently. A lot of counter battles in arizona. Currentyl 3 battles in fort overview.

DeletedUser28121

So what's the latest gossip? Who dueled who? Which side took a fort? What did you get from the box found in a battle?

Well, tonight's battle at fort 'Up In Smoke' should be interesting from what I could notice when I was signing into the defense... One oddball town signed into a defense there (en masse) and it's a town that's usually on the other side of my gun!:blink: