Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser28032

It's because Braet is seriously bored in his current job and so writes RPs (hence the new job) and before people comment I haven't got any work either so...yeah...happy days

DeletedUser31931

I might start putting fingers to keyboard for a DS post but don't expect anything from me until next week at the earliest and two weekends from now as a reasonable guess.

DeletedUser28032

Thought I better let you guys know for the purposes of clarity that the fingers that Seraphim has just stepped on in Irulia belong to Kulos, though that could be altered if required. Ah the joys of having a blind character!

DeletedUser37114

I had intended to interpret your post as having the fingers belong to Kulos, just a little busy now that I'm at home and currently unable to get out a post. I'll get one out sooner or later though, Irulia's currently my highest priority RP, followed by Tiran.

DeletedUser31931

Now that Christmas is over I've work to be getting on with but I'm going to try and get caught up in everything and have posted in everything (to try and pick up usual activity levels from myself) by 2016. Apologies for the general silence out of me and here's to a 2016 of death, murder, betrayal and all around fun times.

Deleted User - 819397

I'm moving things up a bit in CoA to try to spark some activity there since that one's been a little dead. Feel free to extrapolate on what you've been doing the last couple of weeks (Johann I leave anything Carolyn did to try to acclimate Varus to them being together (within reason) to you). However, we're moving on to the forest, so woo!

Sidenote, I wrote something for my creative writing class that centers on Zain some five millennia before CoA takes place. May put that up in Storybook if people are interested and I deem it worthy of posting.

Apelatia

Hello everyone! It has been a whilst since I last left a post here, but I thought that I'd pop in to say hello again, and to say that I am back to post properly for the next few weeks at least. I do apologise for how little I've been around lately; this is partly due to my daily timetable being far longer and more taxing on me that it was prior to September. Either way, it's good to be back in the section, and I look forward to writing and reading posts!

DeletedUser31931

I have a little announcement to make. Essentially for those that know me will now that I'm currently doing AS Levels and Pre-U and between having essentially three-five 2,000 word essays every week I'm a little bit busy. As such I haven't been posting here as much as I'd like recently, especially in DS which I really like as a thread. Therefore, Aut and I had a discussion and now I'm bringing him on as a co-author. I'll still be in charge of most things but Aut knows the plot now (so no bribing him!) and will essentially just be helping me to get posts out faster for that RP. This also gives him the perfect opportunity to beat Regal in their battle to have the most posts in DS. Please don't hurt me Regal-Sama. Anyway, I just figured I should let y'all know and that, though I'll probably not get up to the level of posts that I was putting out before this year for a while (maybe during Summer?), I should hopefully get more posts out than I have been doing so over the past couple of months.

P.S. I'm away next week, however, I should have my laptop and internet with me so assume normal service, unless you don't hear from me, in which case I leave everything to the capable hands of Aut if a post is required.

P.P.S. I will also be temporarily taking over both Renekan and Lenard since MJ and TT appear to have gone AWOL for the moment. I promise to attempt to return them with all of their limbs attached.

DeletedUser37114

Yay, glad to have that be official and have the chance to overwhelm Regal's post count in DS. Looking forward to posting even more in that RP than ever.

P.S. Renekan and Leonard will likely be returned with MOST of their limbs attached.

DeletedUser28032

pfft limbs aren't essential, just do what I do with AWOL characters; let them gently fade into the background and then bring them back in order to be brutally killed so as to inflict lasting psychological damage on the other players...though maybe not Dante and Gilly...they wouldn't care

DeletedUser31931

Can confirm that the place I'm going should have internet but it likely won't be very fast and I likely won't have much free time so it's a slight moot point. Either way, expect something maybe

Deleted User - 819397

Had to type that CoA post out three whole times, the forum kept bugging out for some reason. Ah well, aside from minor details it's the same as I intended, so bleh. Hope Gilly's happy Braet, she got Varus to snap out of it for at least a moment...

DeletedUser13682

Aww you stopped it... But I usually type my posts out in a word editor, then paste in the forums, just in case the forum bugs out or I accidentally exit the browser.

DeletedUser28032

Yeah I tend to do that as well, except for when I don't and then then I accidentally click the Back button on my mouse and wipe everything out.
Also I think Gilly's thought patterns are going to work along the lines of "oh finally he's grown a pair....uh oh he's very angry I am in a lot of trouble"

DeletedUser13682

I would've guessed that Gilly's hatred for Johnny would just increase, but I don't know her like you do Braeto.

DeletedUser28032

well yeah, but she's not dumb enough to pick a fight with a very angry bow armed immortal when all of her weapons are currently sat in a heap. Vengeance will just have to wait

Apelatia

I tend to write my own posts out on the forum, but I usually copy the entire text multiple times as I go along in order to ensure that I have it saved somewhere. This works most of the time, and also helps if the "Your submission could not be saved" text comes up when I try to post the full thing. Writing it in an external document is probably the wiser option though. I enjoy having quick access to the last ten posts in the thread, personally...

I am eagerly awaiting Gilly's reaction. I found Carolyn's own reaction bizarre in and of itself, so seeing Gilly's is sure to be exciting!

DeletedUser31931

I'm tempted to pick Perran back up in CoA. Ironically it's one of the threads I follow most despite my no longer being a part of it. I guess I'll see what work is like once term starts back up again tomorrow. Also, short sidenote: worked on a few posts whilst I was away and those should be going up over the course of this week because they're not necessarily finished

DeletedUser37114

OKAY! Finally done with a stupid three weeks, on spring break, and can get back to writing again. Apologies to anyone who's felt held up (especially in DS and Irulia), I'm going to try to get caught up in as much as I can while I'm both on break and not preoccupied with other things.

DeletedUser31931

Meanwhile work is hell for me right about now. I just need to sort the majority of my life out over the next couple of weeks and then when I hit Easter I'll be slightly less stressed. Expect essential posts only from me so that'll be DS and Irulia as top priorities and then something like Tiran later.