Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser31931

So I am leaving on holiday for a week to France starting tomorrow. I'll be climbing in the south of France for the week and though I should have internet, I'll only be really around in the evening and for a limited time. I come back on Thursday, but the issue is that on 9th July I'm going on holiday with my family to Namibia (where I will definitely not have internet access). This is part of the major reason why I've been trying to wrap up Act 1 on the fashion that I have. When I return (which will be around the start of August, I can't remember the exact date) I'll only be around for a few days before I'm going on my school's CU Summer House Party which will be from 8th August to 18th August. What I'll try and do in that brief period between Namibia and the CU is respond to other RPs where I'll be up and to start hashing out what people's characters have been doing between Acts 1 and 2 in DS (though Aut may do a large majority of that whilst I'm away, depending on conversations we have). Then when I come back from the CU my schedule is fairly free so I should hopefully start Act 2 and pick up in Irulia.

Needless to say, Irulia will be on hiatus whilst I'm gone and if I feel up to posting in Irulia before I go I'll try and get it to a better place to leave it on hiatus. As far as other RPs go, I leave my characters in the capable hands of Autumn. If they need posting for, I trust that he knows enough about them all at this point to figure out what they'd do. Otherwise, I hope that people have fun, that you've enjoyed (as far as that word can be stretched) Act 1 and the few final scenes it has left will be similarly fun to read and to write. Have a pleasant July.

EDIT: I return from Namibia on the 2nd August, so I'll be within Internet access from 2nd August to 8th.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28032

Skipping down the corridor, her knife scraped along the wall as she whistled a tune that was seemingly designed to set your teeth on edge. Twisted Nerve, that's what it was called or so somebody had once told her and considering the effect it had on some people it was a rather good name for it.
Finding the door she was looking for she pushes it open and sends the knife flying across the room; narrowly missing everyone before burying itself into the wall with girl giggling manically as she did so.
Dressed from head to toe in a tight fitting red and black outfit and matching pigtails it was clear that there was a definite theme to her outfit though how exactly the lacy pink parasol and high heeled boots fit into it wasn't quite clear.
"What are you doing here?" someone asked with a note of concern in his voice; for the girl didn't go wandering around by herself and when she did it was seldom a good thing "I got bored so I came to play" she said twirling the parasol as she spoke. At which point a trained eye would notice the flicker of a blade appearing and then disappearing from its tip.
"Where did you get the parasol and boots from? I didn't give you those's" the man asked; the items seeming vaguely familiar for some reason "Oh these...I got them off of this short chick with pink and brown hair, its not like she'll be needing them anymore" she responded with a grin that meant nothing but bad things for the parasol's former owner "You know we shouldn't be doing this here right?"
"I know...but the other place is full and we don't want to bother the nice people in the other section with you're madness now do we?"
"My madness!?"
"But of course sweetie....after all, you are the one who created me"

DeletedUser31931

A: You sure this isn't mean for Storybook?

B: Pretty nice. I'm guessing Gilly/Neo crossover thing which is interesting. I hadn't remembered that you were a RWBY fan but it's pretty nice.

DeletedUser28032

hmm it's not really a story, more a random piece of madness oh and yes it's Neo's parasol

"Not anymore it isn't" *manic giggling*

DeletedUser13682

Well kids, I'm back. At least for a while. I'll be around til September, then it's off again for more high seas fun. We might even get a port call this time. Hope everyone's been alright and doing well.

DeletedUser13682

Yeah, but not for too long. Looks like I'm back right when Zemi won't be here.

Deleted User - 819397

Nice to see you again Johann! Was just thinking I needed to reboot CoA because I do very much want to keep going on that one, so feel free to post there...I'll write you back into Kauria next time I'm up as well.

DeletedUser31931

Yeah, I'm going to be back in a couple of days, we're starting the drive back to Windhoek tomorrow but then I'm off again for ten days on the 8th with little to no chance of wifi. I had just written Seamus out of Irulia because I thought you weren't going to be back for a while longer but it's not too late to edit the post (if no one posts) so that's an option should you want it.

DeletedUser31931

When will you be back from your next deployment? If it's a while away then I'd say better that you don't rejoin because I doubt we'll reach the next point where you could feasibly split from the group before you go again, especially given that I'll be away for ten days and, even if I do end up getting wifi, I'll be quite busy for all of them. That makes me tempted to say that it'd be better, if you're ok with it, for Seamus to stay out of things and then he can rejoin the group when they reach their goal of the Ultimate One's Cave. Since you'll be away, Seamus is protected (so you don't have to worry on that front) and hopefully you'll be back around the same time as the group reaches the UO's cave. If it's a short deployment (so less than two months) it might be worth rejoining the group now so that when you come back you aren't left around waiting for the rest of the group to get to the UO's cave. How does that sound?

DeletedUser13682

We'll be gone right at two months about. So I guess it's pretty close to what you said the limit was.

DeletedUser31931

In that case, I think it's probably better if you don't rejoin. If you come back and we're still a while away, I can write the other group up and you can take part in the happenings there. That seems like the best decision to me.

DeletedUser31931

Apologies for the double post, just wanted to remind people: I'm away from the 8th to the 18th and though there is wifi the password is guarded so (unless I can come up with a valid reason) I'm going to be out of touch for all that period. I doubt I'm going to be seriously needed to post in anything in that time but if I am then I trust Autumn or Regal to do a better job than me.

DeletedUser13682

Hey there Joni. I've been good. Temporary hiatus from floating around; that's nice. You?

DeletedUser35174

Busy busy busy...... busy some more.. and more busy :D :D :D. School work girlfriend :D :D. Any of you guys on the xb1 by any chance.

Apelatia

Welcome back, Jon! It's nice to see you again in our little corner of the world. I've only recently returned from a period of inactivity myself, so you've timed it well! On the RP side of things, I'm planning to slowly return to each of the RPs that I was involved in. I've started with CoA, and I'll soon wind up posting in the others again... However, I do recall Braet saying something about letting Sentinels go. Can you confirm, Braet?

DeletedUser28032

I did...however...i have been considering writing a post for it as of late. Though one of the reasons for me killing it was Zem getting on my nerves about it.

EDIT: Its alive!!! *A flash of lightning accompanied by thunder and evil laughter*

Last edited by a moderator:

Apelatia

I see... Well, I'm glad it's still here. I've added it onto my list of RPs to slowly work my way back into. You can expect a post from me in the near future, Braet.