Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

Deleted User - 819397

Hey all, I'm gonna be fairly scarce from now until later on Wednesday. Going to have my laptop with me and should have internet most nights, but I'll be really busy from now until then, and won't have access to the internet the whole time. I'll try to reply to stuff when I have a connection and time/energy, but I won't be constantly on like I usually am.

DeletedUser31931

This is acceptable. Meanwhile things be happening in DS. I break up on Thursday but I'll be going skiing from a week today for a week and one day. I'll have my laptop with me and internet as well but likely not much free time, plus I'll be seeing my cousin and her in-law who I only get to see about once a year. I'll try and get Irulia moving somewhere before I go and get responses ready to drip feed out over the course of that week but no promises. That said now that I should have some more free time (besides the swiftly approaching AS levels and other assortment of deadlines) I'm looking forward to writing more than I have been.

DeletedUser28032

Is it me or does CoA seem to be set on a course that will result in a mess that only Jerry Springer can solve?

DeletedUser13682

Man, haven't seen that show in years. Everything would be fine if everyone was as accepting as Carolyn.

DeletedUser31931

Perry's an extension of myself and I'm pretty accepting of everyone apart from myself (this, however, does not transfer over to Perry) so she's fine with him. His view is that they're all stuck in this situation together and there's not much point in them fighting it out. He, like me, just wants everyone to get along together.

DeletedUser28032

I on the other hand suspect that it's all liable to implode as I can't see Perry and Johnny wanting to share even if they would be willing to accept such a relationship.

DeletedUser31931

Perry would be willing to share, though he'd be understandably nervous about it (I was actually in a swing relationship and that's pretty much how it went down so it makes sense for him to react similarly). Varus is more of the sticking point as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser13682

I wouldn't even think Varus would know about such things. I imagine his face would be like that OK Caesar Augustus when he was told that Varus got his legions wiped out.

DeletedUser28032

Personally I think Perry would say yes despite being seriously against the idea just so that he could keep Gilly. and yes Johann I think you're right, Johnny's jaw would probably bounce off the floor if Carrie suggested a three way relationship between the four of them, though come to think of it (and correct me if I am wrong) Carrie would probably be cool with the idea of swopping boyfriends and including Melk in the arrangement, though that might be a step too far for Gilly.

DeletedUser13682

Well, it's not unheard of... though Carolyn still doesn't think too much of Perry

DeletedUser37114

Okay, making this official, since I've been thinking about it for a few weeks now. Since I haven't posted for Ames in a really, really long time and have no real interest in keeping up with him, I'm going to declare that he's up for grabs. If nobody else wants him, he's Braet's to do whatever with. The rest of my characters (including Edric, who I need to bring back to life) are fine, just... Ames. So apologies to those involved in Sentinels, but I just don't have the interest or energy to keep up with him and keep posting for him.

Apelatia

In response to your OOC in Irulia, Zem, I do intend to continue Lecta on as a character. Currently, he's a way off from the group as you know, and intends to stay that way. The only thing I haven't ascertained is whether he is ahead of them or behind them? I imagine the response will be "ahead", as he was at the gate ready to leave when he fell asleep. Whichever one it is though, I don't have much to write a post about right now, aside from more of the same irritable thought processes that Lecta has going through his mind. I don't know how he will cope with the desert storm by himself, but perhaps curling up on the floor in a ball is an option? Either way, I'll leave that to you and will pick him up again soon...

Edit: Having talked to Zem in the Count thread, he gave me the go ahead to write a post anyway.

Last edited:

DeletedUser28032

Ok, so Seraphim is now capable of sensing peoples auras so rather than me writing several PM's I'd thought I'd ask the question here so as to promote an argu...I mean discussion.

What colour would you use to describe the core personality of your Irulia character?

DeletedUser37114

I'd have gone with peoples' text colors if in doubt, but that might just be my perceptions on things. Ku's grey, by the way, feel free to pick any shade you like.

Apelatia

The text colour that I use for Lectanus is green due to his love for nature, though this isn't something I've really emphasised a lot throughout the RP. That said, his appropriate colour might be more related to feeling rejected and lonely... That could change according to circumstance though, so green is probably the best bet.

Deleted User - 819397

Deep purple for Mandan. His eyes are piercing violet, but I can see his aura being darker, softer, and less startling. Though obviously with all his issues at the moment there'd be some sort of noticeable thing in there as with Dianne.

DeletedUser31931

Mandan's aura (and Sera's own aura though she can't see it) are interlaced with a bright, glowing, white colour that radiates a sense of courage and hope. (And on a sidenote: I object to and resent the use of the word "issues" being used to refer to the fact that he's the chosen saviour of the world)

Donna's I feel would be a passionate red/orange colour. Amelia would be a more reserved and cool blue or something like that (And I've addressed Gideon, Leona, Everret and Matthew in PM).

DeletedUser28032

ah you see I pictured more of a pulsing red heart within Mandan and Sera; a kind of neutral power that could be perceived as being either good or evil depending on your point of view

DeletedUser31931

Which is why I totally had Sera suspended mid air surrounded by white light in what must have been one of the cheesiest of Jesus clichés to appear on this forum yet.

DeletedUser13682

Guess I'd have Seamus as copper brown, you know, due to the whole machinery thing.