Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

Deleted User - 819397

Back from vacation woo.

Working on getting caught up on posts today...got a Horror post out, planning on doing DS today as well...and as for Tiran, I know Horror was to give it a break, but I’d also not see it die...I can try to get something out for it there too if that would help.

DeletedUser13682

Hey welcome back. I've been busy with new job so I haven't had too much time to look over here often enough. I'll try and get caught up eventually.

DeletedUser28032

Yeah...Tiran...originally I was waiting on someone to post but now I can’t quite recall what the hell I was doing with the plot as it’s all become a jumbled mess with zombies, dragons, magic keys and rogue armies (and then there’s the Ronin...). I may do a jump to the next morning with Joshua heading to the capital and Red heading to the village and see what happens though I was winding down my part of the story so not sure what will happen at that point.

Post when you can Johann I recently had to find a new job so know the feeling. Is it still with the Navy or have you joined us on civy street?

DeletedUser28032

Cool, I'll wish you all the best with that.

On an unrelated topic does anyone have any idea's / plans as to where they'd like Tiran to go? I was going to hand it over to Zem so she could run her plot idea however considering how busy she is that may not be viable so having a plan B would probably be a good idea.

Deleted User - 819397

Hm. I could always try to take over to run the Southlands arc (seeing as we've got there and mainlaind Tiran to go, which was where Zem's thoughts were going)...that being said it's been so long I've forgotten a lot of what I'd had in mind for that arc so I'd need to rebuild a lot of it. Definitely an option though.

DeletedUser28032

That would probably work out quite nicely, I’ve still got a load of loose ends etc to tie off so there’s still plenty of time until we reach the point where we need a new storyline. Here’s hoping it’s a little more coherent than what I came up with.

Deleted User - 819397

If it's anything like CoA, it'll be far grander on paper than in practice, and most of what I have planned won't ever come to fruition. The number of revisions about the end of the story I made that we never even got close to...

Also Autumn blocking off one of the more interesting sidequest ideas I had by out-maneuvering Gemel on their first meeting. That too.

DeletedUser28032

I know the feeling, after everyone met up in Tiran there was supposed to be this epic battle against the mage in the hood and the goblins, I even had Mei's brother set to arrive, only Daner decided to seal the door behind him...yeah...I was a touch miffed about that.

Deleted User - 819397

Gah, apologies for being so absent the last couple weeks. Weird reason, but my friends and I were trying to do this in that time, and thinking about optimization and how to be better at that took pretty much all my free time and creative power: www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLzmAMB8voM

It's done now, we've won after two weeks of trying, am looking to jump back into things in the next couple days here. Sorry again for the absence.

DeletedUser28032

Sure, feel free to join, Just Another Horror Story might be your best bet as it's relatively new and lightweight, so joining and catching up with the story should be pretty easy

Deleted User - 819397

Kinda feels like it...Zem I know wants to keep DS going but has been swamped since March and will be until May, which is why I haven’t been in a rush to reply there...Johann I don’t know what happened to him...Autumn only looks when I prod him for Harper...yeah, looks to be just us otherwise...

DeletedUser13682

Sorry. I'm still around, but classes and work have taken up most of my time. I'll try and get a reply out soon. Just don't know when.

DeletedUser28032

I don't think I'm even in DS anymore, Dante was last seen heading for a bar / walking off into the sunset which to be fair is probably for the best. I'll look at getting a Horror story post written some time during the week.

Deleted User - 819397

Well, it's been a year since the section effectively collapsed. I apologize with my part in that - wedding planning stress plus a lot more stress from other personal sources collectively more or less ruined my ability to write creatively for a while, and while I was putting stuff out when I could it wasn't great work and it demoralized me from keeping up with it.

I hope everyone's been well...I'd love to start the section back up again, but I'm not sure whether or not that's feasible at this point. Johann, Braet, Zem...you three were the ones left when things fell apart, if y'all want to boot things back up again I'm game. Regardless, I'm setting up a Discord server just for us to chat in - I consider you all friends and have regretted the section falling mimicking our interactions. I'll PM you the invite.

Edit: any other past CS members that would like the link, shoot me a PM.