Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser28032

Suit!? pfft I wore jeans and trainers throughout sixth form, only the Grammar school boys wore suits. Either congrats on the exams and heres hoping you get better grades in Sixth form than I did (though thats not exactly hard)

DeletedUser31931

All I need to really do for Savant is read through my document of scenarios and make sure that everything that I've written down still makes sense and, if not, rewrite it.

EDIT: The Dead Savant is now up! Accepting applications as of right this moment. And yes Autumn, you do have permission to squee.

DeletedUser37114

YES!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

*pants furiously*

-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

*passes out*

But really excited that Savant is finally up, sent you a PM, Zem, for my character, who is mostly like we discussed. Let me know if they aren't to your liking and I'll change things.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31931

Now all I have to do is get Irulia started up again as well...

EDIT: I figured that actually giving advance warning would be a good idea. I'm intending for DS to be one of the darker RPs and to this extent there are actually situations where your characters can and will die depending on your actions. Obviously, if you do die you can rejoin the RP with a new character (which will, once again, have to be verified by me etc. etc.) but you have been warned... (Also, to keep surprises and suspense true, I will not inform you if you're close to killing yourself etc. but there will always be a way out).

DeletedUser31931

What was that? Was that the sound of a necromancer working his evil magic? I think it was! Irulia has come back from the dead and it's here to stay for a short while and possibly a longer while depending on how long you take to defeat Reibald. I'll look at posting in the other RPs as well. Hopefully, I can get them all done today.

DeletedUser37114

Well, I certainly approve of Irulia's resurrection. I hardly got to play or develop Kulos for that RP, looking forward to driving her insane in a different way from where the rest of the cast has gone.

DeletedUser31931

General life update: The start of term has been much busier than I anticipated and it will not be helped by the fact that I'm not at home for the first two weekends (and I'll be away over the weekend in late September with no Internet whatsoever and no ability to do homework so that'll put me behind again). Therefore my intention is to try to get DS and Irulia to places where you can have some character interaction whilst I take stock and begin to get my life into shape. The downside of doing 5 A-Level subjects is that I'm going to have very little free time.... Therefore, you're going to have to bear with me for the short term but once I get things in a decent state I can promise that all maniacal plans will be continuing... you'll just have to be patient first. Thanks for understanding in advance.

DeletedUser

My first year college stuff is bearing down on me hard as well but since Im in only one RP so far, I won't be having much problems I guess. Hope you get your work sorted out soon Zem, Im sure the maniacal plans can wait ;)

DeletedUser28032

Just to give you guys a heads up, I am going on holiday Saturday morning for a week, so i'll be able to read but not post (well...not post anything longer than a sentence or two)

DeletedUser

I just came out of a terribly hard week at college with thousands of assignments. Totally burnt out right now. I'll catch up on DS tommorow.

DeletedUser37114

Take your time, MJ. We completely understand and RL takes precedence. Catch up on DS when you've got the time and will. Besides, nobody's waiting on you in DS, you can join the rest of the active PCs at dinner whenever you're ready.

Deleted User - 819397

I've always said RL takes priority MJ, no worries at all. You actually did something rather smart and moved your char away from everyone else so that we wouldn't get caught trying to interact with you, so props to you there. You can join us at the dinner table whenever you're ready :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for understanding guys. I thought the large post would cover up some time before dinner but I was still late. Now Im caught up though!

DeletedUser37114

Doo doodoodoodoooooo, up in nothing but DS (which I'm leaving until we skip to morning). Currently waiting on MJ there (I think), though I think RL has him enraptured. Zem likewise for Irulia, Kauria (which I hope to get a little more involved in soon, as we'll have some new elements incoming once we reach morning), and DS (for when we do skip to the morning). Currently waiting on Braet for Sentinels, Tiran, and Keys (not sure if you're still planning on continuing that, Braet, or if you've put it on hold for now or you've dropped it or...?). Regal-sama I'm currently waiting on for Sentinels and CoA (which he'll probably have finished a post for in five minutes).

And as usual, not pressuring anyone, just getting things straight on who I need to privately curse at when I want to write for a given RP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28032

Well...I've got nothing in Sentinel's for your group at the moment ( I am essentially leaving it up to you to come up with a plan on how you're going find a ship to Lamadon), Tiran I'll be doing fairly soon and Keys is kind of in a limbo like mid-season break whilst I come up with a plausible way of connecting some of the dots (that and the other RPs are kind of grabbing my attention)...but hey I've replied to Kauria thats got to count for something right?

DeletedUser37114

Sorry Braet, that was my mistake. Was thinking Tiran, typed Sentinels, was informed that I'd forgotten Tiran. And you're fine, really happy to see that you posted in Kauria, Feronia should appreciate the news.

DeletedUser31931

Just a quick note that I will be in France going bouldering for the weekend and I'm pretty certain I shall have no internet access so since DS is currently in a good place to be on hold, I'm going to ask that people do NOT post in that until my return (because I'm going to fast forward to the meeting tomorrow morning and then the investigation can finally get under way) and I'll be looking to set up something in Irulia so that everyone has something that they can write a post to over the weekend. Otherwise, my characters are fairly separated from everyone else in RPs so it's fine for my not being here.

DeletedUser28032

Only a weekend, hmm thats going to make fracturing and reforming all of the groups in Irulia before you come back tricky. P.S. I think Gilly may have dumped you

DeletedUser31931

I am back! Also, Regal has control of Perran at this point and I'm so far behind I doubt that'll change any time soon, so it'll be interesting to see where he takes the character. I've just figured out a proper ending for Irulia though, so that should be interesting. Also, I need to respond to various other RPs and now that I'm back from my weekend I can attempt to get DS rolling properly.