Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser28032

Just to let you guys know I am on holiday as of tomorrow so I won't be posting anything major (if at all) until i get back at the end of the week

Deleted User - 819397

I too am popping out for a few days. Will be gone with almost no internet access until Monday. I'd pass things off, but what with the speed we've been at with everyone having summer activities I think I'm ok for a long weekend. See everyone Monday.

DeletedUser31931

I believe that since Regal is now gone for the weekend it is my duty to destroy the party, split up everyone and ruin every plan he ever had for Chains. That's how it works, right guys? I'm just going off of my experience here. Mutters under breath about Irulia and how you're all going to die long slow and painful deaths

Apelatia

With Regal gone, I won't be letting you run riot any time soon, Zem. :p

Talking of Irulia, I'm curious... Are we trying to move towards the finale now, or are we still in the midst of the story? To me, it seems like a lot of my posts consist of the group walking in whichever direction they're going next heh...

DeletedUser13682

I'm not certain either. I think we're currently walking, but in my opinion, we should be headed to the next place, get a few (proverbial) steps closer to winning this thing.

DeletedUser31931

You're getting very close to the end of the second act. (The first act ended with the death of Leo). The third act was originally going to be a second LP released much later but Regal convinced me otherwise. There should be some more stuff besides walking and I'm going to do a time-lapse shortly.

DeletedUser28032

Hey Zem I guarantee you that I'll have enough battery life and Wi-fi signal for Gilly to have a mental episode and kill Perry if you try :D

DeletedUser28032

He's ba-aack! Did you miss me? (what do you mean no!?) Yeah I'd like to see what will happen to Irulia, besides Lecta and Sera's catastrophic falling out wasn't deliberate it just escalated really, really quickly.

Apelatia

Welcome back, Braet! I can testify to that statement being true. Up until that point, I had had no intention of Lecta falling out with Sera. It just...happened. I had nothing to do with it heh... I will plead innocence.

DeletedUser28032

I didn't plan it either; one minute they're friends with the potential of becoming more than friends, and then the next minute they hate each others guts with Mandan and Seamus caught in the middle and having to choose sides.

DeletedUser13682

Well, while that wasn't exactly planned on my part (I wasn't even around when Seamus's hammer fell on him), I will say that it did add some more obstacles that are quite enjoyable to overcome and/or work around. With that being said, it's ok. Seamus has a new group now, and they'll be the first to save the world. So there...

Deleted User - 819397

Mandan didn't particularly care about the schism…too many personal demons to fight off…that being said, Sera was consistently nice to him, while Lecta wavered…made the choice of who to support easy. He also doesn't care about the whole world saving thing at this point, so Seamus can have that

DeletedUser31931

Just a quick update to say that I'm going on holiday in Corsica for the next two weeks. There should be wifi in all of the places that we're staying but in case there isn't and my character is urgently needed for something, I leave it all in the capable hands of Lord Regal with who I have discussed most stuff anyway. Hopefully I'll be around on Monday but in case I'm not have a nice two weeks.

EDIT: The first of two places that we're staying does indeed have working wifi (after some effort to figure out the password) and so I will be around for at least this week until Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apelatia

I thought I'd let you all know that I shall be away from tomorrow until August 12th on holiday. For anyone interested, I'm going to be walking Hadrian's Wall. I'm sure those of you in the UK will know what that is. If not, look it up!

I have posted in everything that requires me to post in, except for Irulia. However, I'm not going to post there until something more than talking happens, else my post will be horribly short, and not worth reading. (Who wants to hear grumpy Lectanus, anyway?) I'll be checking in when I can from WiFi spots, but we'll see if I am able to write any posts... Unless Regal posts in CoA sometime very soon, then don't expect anything from me until I'm back. Take care, all.

Deleted User - 819397

I'll run a CoA post the minute I get home. Whether I catch you or not, have a good trip! I'm doing a one day trip this week myself, but that won't impede me doing things all that much.

DeletedUser37114

Alright, and officially up in nothing. For I think the first time since I really got involved here. Granted, it's probably going to take Regal about five minutes to have a page long post from Adrienneias in reply, but I'll enjoy this while I can.

Not pressuring anyone, by the way. I know I've been slow up until fairly recently at responding to everything (looks sheepishly at Sentinels), but hopefully will be able to keep up a little better in future. Kudos to y'all for putting up with my being slow and hope you're all enjoying a relaxing weekend. Or an exciting one, either way.

DeletedUser28032

Well you'll be glad to know that I am currently writing Part 1 of "Awkward chat with Gwyll" oh and for the record Gilly has fixed Perry's back, not crippled him like she thinks she has

DeletedUser37114

Wonderful, I do look forward to "Gwyll's chat where she learns things from Mei that Joshua assumed she knew part 1". And I know I figured that Gilly popped Perry's shoulder back into place, I'm guessing Regal is assuming the same.

DeletedUser31931

Not shoulder but one of his discs in his back I'd assume. That's what I'm going with anyway. My brother is the doctor, not me.

Deleted User - 819397

And with that post, the Hira arc of this story can finally come to a close as we move on. What a turn of events that I totally didn't have planned from the moment Rezna mentioned that it didn't have the fragment. Sorry Zain, but you weren't supposed to become part of the group, and the punishment for not listening to your creator is…rather harsh.