Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

Apelatia

In response to the 'vision' that Melkanai had in CoA, I didn't invent it in my head... Regal sent me it, so before you get any wild ideas like accusing me of meta-gaming...!

I should have more time now to post regularly, so that should be cleared up. Welcome back, Jordan!

DeletedUser31931

Well I have completed my flurry of posting. Welcome back Jordan, any idea as to if this is a permanent return or merely a flyby?

As for events in Irulia, I might do a fast forward to the next morning once Mandan and Sam have rejoined the group and had supper if that's alright with everyone.

Deleted User - 819397

I have no complaints there Zem…also I realize I'm horribly overdue to post in Ashes…I'm still trying to get a handle on Caitlyn's character, so it's difficult for me to write her. I'll do what I can to get that up shortly though.

Also, Zem, having Ben pass out too in Sentinels? That's signing our death warrants more than likely…Jaime can't get both Ben AND Drake out...

DeletedUser28032

Ben and Jaime couldn't get both Drake and Cesare out hence Cesare's untimely death, but its alright I am sure Jaime's mercenary instincts will kick in soon enough

DeletedUser31931

Well if we ever meet Jaime again, I am going to do some unspeakable things to my so-called 'companion'. The money was alright but stealing Drake's staff? That's just nasty! Well, I guess that this makes things slightly more interesting, sorry Regal?

Deleted User - 819397

Forget the staff, I'm waking up without my armor…that means I can't risk straining myself or give the curse free reign! That's where I'm worried right now :p

Hoping to go on a posting spree later tonight…I just wanted to be the first one awake there :p

DeletedUser28032

Are their any objections to me doing a time jump of around two or three days in Sick One as I think we may have written ourselves into a dead end

DeletedUser31931

Well obviously there are none on my end. I would, however, like to take this opportunity to remind tyger he's still up in Tiran.

DeletedUser

Yup Braet, that'll fit in perfectly with my plan. Not that I have a plan. Honest.

And ugh... Tiran.... I really should get round to that. Maybe today.

Deleted User - 819397

Go for it Braet.

I'm all set to write for CoA, it's just finding the time to do so...it's going to be a longer post. It'll be up Wednesday at the latest as my college has the day off classes (woo). I'll be keeping up on everything else though.

Apelatia

I just want to let you folks know that I have posted in FSL, so everyone but Johann and Regal are up in that one! I have some surprises coming up in that RP some time soon.

Deleted User - 819397

I must admit, it's been a while in this unique of a position…I really want to write something somewhere, but…CoA I'm not technically up…Sentinels I need Zem to go first because it was all directed at him (not complaining there Braet, it makes sense, I'm just saying it's why I'm not considering posting there)…I'm simply not up in FSL or Ashes…Irulia Apel said he wanted to post and it makes more sense for him to go next, so I'm deferring until he does…and then Tiran I'm not sure how to write what I want to just yet (yay delicate matters)…bah…maybe I'll turn this energy towards thinking up a new RP…dunno if we can handle another at the moment, if you all think we can then we can get something up and running…but bah, I'm really in the mood to write but can't do so here right now…

Edit: Oh, yeah…blah, blah, contest, blah...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31931

I shall attempt to do some posting this afternoon, if I could get internet access from the car then I would write so many posts, because I have a 2 hour journey this afternoon in which I'd just do it all, instead that may well be devoted to the writing contest.

DeletedUser28032

Delicate matters!? oh gods your not dumping poor Mei are you? because that would make the rest of the quest seriously awkward

DeletedUser28032

Ok who is up in what because I know I am waiting on Apel in Ashes and Regal in Tiran (though i could reply it Zem) I am just wondering if theres something I am supposed to post in that i've forgotten?

DeletedUser31931

I am up in Chains, Irulia, Sentinels and FSL, I'll try and do those at some point this afternoon. Johann and Chloe are up in Sick One as I think tyger's waiting for them before posting.

Other than that I think you've got it right.

Deleted User - 819397

I will get my Tiran post out today. I know I'm also up in sentinels, and I'll try to get that out as well...is ther anything else I need to be looking at?

DeletedUser31931

There is certainly one thing you should be looking at Regal. Your inbox. *ahem* *ahem*