Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

Apelatia

I'm up in Sentinels, Irulia, Ashes, FSL and...CoA. I apologise. Things are busy right now, but I'll try to get some posts nailed down fairly soon. I'll make Ashes, Sentinels and FSL my priorities.

DeletedUser31931

Dear all, I'm going stateside from tomorrow until a week tomorrow and I'm having my laptop taken in to be serviced whilst I'm away. I may have internet connection whilst I'm out there but assuming I don't and my response is desperately then (aside from Irulia) I defer to Regal in all things.

Other than that, I might try and do some posting this morning but no promises.

Apelatia

Right now, I think the RP situation is as follows:

* Sentinels - Regal, Zem, Tiger.
* Irulia - Zem and Apel.
* FSL - Regal, Tiger, Braet, Chloe, Zem.
* Tiran - Regal, Tiger and Zem
* CoA - Johann, Tiger (Regal and myself perhaps too...)
* Ashes - Chloe, myself...
* Sick One - I haven't a clue for this one...

I hope that helps, folks. I apologise for letting the RPs get behind over the past two weeks. I'll be catching up this weekend. Sentinels first.

Deleted User - 819397

I believe I've at this point caught up with everything I needed to…hope you all enjoy the new monster I scrounged up in CoA…combining elements of three different monsters I've run into in books and games, maybe four (not sure if I'm going to throw that part in yet). Should prove fun though, and definitely manageable so long as no one hits its main body hehe…hehehehehehe….

Apelatia

I believe that I'm now caught up in all of the RPs. Now, the onus is on the rest of you heh...

As for your...creature, Regal. It sounds terrifying... Melk is also going to find it interesting to fight alongside Gilly for the first time properly... Or perhaps he'll want her dead by the end of it again?!

Deleted User - 819397

I'll shoot you a PM shortly, Tumbleweed, with the details…I prefer to do it via PM so we don't bog down the Active thread with the same information over and over.

In other news, I don't believe I'm up in anything other than Sentinels, is this correct?

Apelatia

...and this is a prime example of why I love having Braet as the OP.

Braetwalda said:
It was whilst they making this most crucial of decisions that a faint and distant sound of something rustling could be heard; like…autumn leaves being blown by the wind or the ancient pages of a book being slowly turned.

Meanwhile, in another room...

Astarot said:
“oh…that’s not good”

Edit: FSL is in bad shape right now, as we've lost three members of the large group. Interacting with Iatairris via the NPCs would become repetitive after a while, so I'm going to need to put some thought into that part, and see what I can come up with.

As for the splinter group, that's...fine right now. I'll move you folks on in the next few days.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Okay folks. I'm back at least for tonight. Will try to be more active from now on. But IRL is definitely going to get in the way more than a few times. Could rundown of what's up?

Apelatia

Welcome back, Tiger! CS has missed you dearly. Don't worry about your inactivity, but if you could let us know when you feel that you're going to go away, do please tell us. :)

On the RP front, I think that you're up in Ashes, CoA, FSL and Tiran...

DeletedUser

Yeah, last time was just kinda unexpected.

Now I just need to go and post in things. So much reading to do...

DeletedUser31931

Welcome back tiger! You're also up in Sick One, if you want to continue with that (I was enjoying it as were most people, I think.)

DeletedUser

Thanks! I'll try and post in there ASAP/whenever I can find my notes for it. Ideally in teh name of plot I'dneed somebody in the safehouse to make a post and I think that's just Johann and/or Chloe (is she still around?) . Otherwise I can still make do, it'll just be a fair bit harder.

Apelatia

Chloe hasn't been online for a while, so I'm not optimistic that she is sticking around. I've not been able to make contact with her either, so getting to talk to her will be difficult... I will try, but don't get your hopes up...

DeletedUser13682

Sorry about the delays. I'm still trying to get moved in. I should be ready to post things on Monday or Tuesday.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the lack of activity I've been forgetful recently. I'm hoping to start contributing again. Looks like I'm not yet dead in sentinels (unless those were explosive rune), I don't think I should post in Tiran until I am back in swing of posting regularly again and unless I can't read the time stamps right FSL looks to have been asleep for a bit. Can I still post in sentinels or FSL?

DeletedUser28032

Sure you can post in Sentinel's...though I suppose I'll have to tell you what those runes mean ;)

DeletedUser13682

Sorry again guys. Internet company says they won't get here until the 13th. I can try and use a library, but my car is giving me trouble and is now in shop. If I can't post, I suppose people could take over my characters ununtil I'm back up and running.

Apelatia

No worries, Johann. Stay safe, and we'll wait eagerly for your return!

Braet, I have a question regarding to Ashes, and more specifically, the quantity of people housed in the bunker. Besides Finnegan's group, Sally, Mickey, the Colonel, Mouse, the vet and the Sergeant, are there any others within the bunker that I should know about, excluding the PCs? I'd like to get a fair idea of how many people I'm working with here.

I'll try to post in Sentinels, FSL, CoA and Irulia some time soon. I do realise that I've fallen behind to a certain extent... I apologise.