Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser

What's the first rule? Don't shoot the guests! I love Bluestone 42 Zem. :)

As to Sick One... never underestimate a man in a fedora, or a suspicious looking black SUV.

Deleted User - 819397

Just a reminder here, the bridge is barely wide enough for two people at once. Thus, with Melk downed the only one who has the capacity to help if the creature (whatever it is) goes after him is Threut, who boarded the bridge just before him. Carolyn can try, but the risk of falling as she passed Threut is real, especially with the added pressure of something above…and if it should choose that moment to attack… Of course, Threut can run and hope Varus can help in time. Options upon options :D

DeletedUser28032

Yes I figured Caitlyn wasn't going to make things easy and wake up though speaking of Ashes I'll be looking at making a post soon so if anybody wants to post then now is the time to do so.
Tiger I could probably do with something from you for Sentinels, oh and Zem, Tigers right never trust a guy in a Fedora stepping out of a black SUV with his hands in the air as it probably means he has a friend with a high powered rifle somewhere.

Deleted User - 819397

The next few rounds of posting in CoA should be very interesting…I've been prepping for every option I can see coming out of this whole bridge scenario…if nothing comes of it I move on with my original plan and we'll be almost out of the mines before long, and if something DOES come of it…I've got things planned there as well. Looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds.

I need Tiger to reply to CoA before I post again, Zem doesn't necessarily have to. He can if he wants, but I need a reaction from Threut.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31931

I shall post ASAP Regal, however, currently I am posting in Sick One, now this poses a moral dilemma to our friendly little psychopath, because how can she choose between the Old and the New, the Department agent does speak the truth in this instance...

DeletedUser

Yes... just breathe in... and you can feel the chaos...

I wonder what you other folks think of it?

Btw Regal I will post in CoA ASAP. Brae,t I would post in Sentinels but I can't really think of anything for Galen to say or do, and there isn't that much to react to. I might be able to cobble something together if you really need it, otherwise I'm kind of stumped.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31931

I just finished Mass Effect 3.... I can not sum up how I feel about that game. It's.... just... I love it... the characters.... the emotional connection....

DeletedUser28032

Well as far I see it Galen has two main options, either sit tight and hope the light goes away or keep on walking up the path as your on the other side of the light. There is at least one third option I can think of which is rather risky.
But yeah some kind of reply would be helpful because depending on what Galen does kind of depends on how I am going to kill you all...I mean react!...damnit I said quiet part loud again

DeletedUser

Okay. I'll try and post in there tonight, if not then I probably won't post until later in teh week as I've got a lot of stuff to do.

Deleted User - 819397

Posted in everything I'm up in except CoA. I had a post all written out, but Tiger didn't react the way I anticipated him doing, so I can't use the post. Currently working on what I'm going to do, anticipating getting it up tomorrow…I'd try to write something now but the next couple rounds of posts have a lot of possible significant happenings, and I'd rather not try to get something up that doesn't guide towards one in particular at 1:30 in the morning hehe. Suffice it to say that having two of the three "critical" characters at the moment (those still on the bridge with a potentially dangerous creature above them that no one can see) in an undetermined state (Carolyn running, but safely and without pushing by someone/passing someone, Threut turning to help Melk, but again safely) poses an issue for me, as I can't induce undue danger without it seeming as if I'm railroading because I can't blame the danger on the actions of the person, but I don't want a filler post either as that drags out something I originally intended to be quick. The very nature of CoA's base story means I wind up having to somewhat railroad the main plot points (sure we can explore Arunsia at random, but that won't progress the story) but I try to give autonomy however I can (the choices of what path to take/which fragment to pursue next, not having someone get knocked off the bridge because I feel like it even though they aren't technically exposing themselves unduly to that risk…stuff like that) I have a half-baked idea in my head, will try to finalize it tomorrow.

DeletedUser13682

[cough]sigh[/cough] I guess if it'll help the drama, I can have Carolyn try to push Threut out of the way, causing him to potentially fall. In seriousality, however, I think CoA's going along really well right now. I'm really liking the story, and I hope and expect that we'll see it through to a glorious, final end, [spoil]where Carolyn becomes the hero Human Sanctuary needs, Melk wins the lottery and buys the city, Perran and Gilly get together and become the new rulers of Arunsia (Eris help us all), Threut learns the values of cheese making, and Varus must go now, because his planet needs him. [/spoil]

Deleted User - 819397

No need for that, Johann…I brought drama in another fashion as it stands now hehe. As for your conclusion, everything is somewhat plausible except for Varus, because [spoil]Varus is from Arunsia, albeit the distant, distant past, just like he said. If his planet needs him, he'd be hanging around, just like what he'd be doing if his planet DIDN'T need him :laugh: [/spoil]

DeletedUser31931

I just realised that I need to post in Irulia (Oh dear...) so I shall reply to that as soon as possible.

Deleted User - 819397

Hey all, I realize I've been neglecting all RPs that aren't CoA for the past week…the issue I've been running into is my best time to post has been late at night lately, and when I have an internship 3 days a week and I'm playing games with my friends online every night, I tend to run out of time…CoA I have a very clear vision extending to the end of the mine segment (which we're fast approaching, hold on it'll be an interesting ride :D ) and so I can whip out a post fairly quickly, and in moments of spare time I'll often pull up the word document I have with all my notes on the RP and start writing down the post I've constructed in my head…all in all, when late night hits the CoA post is 90% done, either in the document or in my head, so I can get that out, but since I don't have as clear of vision with the other RPs, I can't come up with anything I like this late right now…tiredness is hitting me more than I'd like due to having to get up early half of the week and not being able to sleep super late the rest of the week. I anticipating on responding to everything not CoA related over the weekend, with the exception to FSL because I'm, well, sleeping…and I've already shown how hard it is to get Iatairris up prematurely…

Also, sidenote, all you who thought Iatairris was my worst name ever from a complexity standpoint, wait until you meet someone in CoA :laugh: Don't worry, they come with a built in nickname :razz:

Apelatia

Zem, in FSL, the three of you are at a tower which lies in a small meadow, but is surrounded by forest still... Down the slope of the forest to the west and across a grassland they can see Cecia, but that is not where they are currently at. I just thought I'd clear that up before you starting referring to the tower as Cecia Town haha...

Also, we discussed in the Count to 00,000 thread the possibility of me taking over Perran briefly in CoA while you are away. Are you still happy with that?

DeletedUser31931

Yes, I am. In terms of me going away, I ought to give details here: I will leave early on Saturday 2nd August and return early on the morning of Thursday 21st August. I will be busy that day, however, with unpacking and then going volunteering (as I do every Thursday). Irulia will be suspended whilst I am away as I have several encounters that I want to happen that I can't really explain in an adequate way (also they will change as the encounter takes place) so I can't get someone-else to OP that. As for my characters, I shall leave them Ben, Max and Jokir in the capable hands of Regal, Perran in the hands of Apel (It's not great to leave your character in the hands of the OP) and Daner and Maya are separate from everyone-else (and also two of my favourite characters) so I can just play catch-up with them upon my return. As for character notes, I shall PM Apel and Regal with the necessary character notes before I leave (if you are both ok with looking after the characters I would like you to).

As for FSL I shall edit my post immediately.

Deleted User - 819397

Zem, I'm happy to take over any chars you'd like me to while you're gone…as far as my own situation, I'll be on vacation myself starting August 2nd and going for a week. I don't know if I'll have internet access or not, but I'm willing to say that I'll use my phone's 3G if needbe to post and check in. Don't expect any monster posts out of me like the latest CoA post I did, but I'll be able to keep things alive in any case.

DeletedUser31931

I shall endeavour tonight then to send out character notes on all necessary characters to people, also Braet, I know I've told you a bit of Ben's back story (if you check your PMs it should still be there) but no probing questions (I don't want to spoil the surprises for Regal!) whilst I'm away since I won't be telling Regal what happened whilst Ben was gone.

On a tangent, I just thought to let you know (and once I realised this I found it quite amusing myself) that yes, Maya really does care about her guns more than she does about other people. (They were like family to her, so loosing them is really hitting where it hurt)

Finally I shall post in Ashes and again, nothing too probing for Max about his past whilst I'm away as I'm keeping those cards close to my chest as well...

Deleted User - 819397

As I proceed to post in Tiran again and not ashes where I'm also up, I apologize. My usual posting method involves having all the relevant pages to my post open at once, and since I'm on my phone I can't do that efficiently. Tiran, however, I have essentially memorized (as I've said it's my favorite RP) so I can post without the tabs if needbe. I'll get on ashes and FSL (since I think I'm up there too) upon my return home on Friday.

Apelatia

I apologise for the lack of posting on my end in the recent weeks folks. I've had zero imagination and inspiration for anything to do with writing, but I seem to have found it again today, after watching some particularly moving scenes from a game. That sparked the fire inside of me again. I'll attempt to get back up to date over the course of today and tomorrow for you all...

I'll also try to post for Perran in CoA soon too, as well as Melkanai.