accept/decline duels

how annoying is randomly being duelled to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You shouldn`t be able to decline at all I mean if that happened then evberybody would just decline and all the duelists would be obsolete and poor.

and then there would be no dueling and the duelers would complan and they would spam the forums begging for mercy and asking to allow them to change thier class and the entire forums would be a battleground between duelers and non-duelers and then the duelers obviously weak now would be absolutely useless to thier city, they would be excluded and be forced to fnissh thier days working in the fields as second rate workers!!!!!

Red Falcon

Okay, then there should be a daily or weekly limit as to how many duels a person can decline. Like maybe they can only turn down one challenge a day or 5 challenges a week. This would at least be remotely fair to everyone.

DeletedUser

omg, let this thread die!

Please lock this thread! You LOVE locking threads, Gem!

DeletedUser

really, the most annoying thing of this game is the fact that you can't accept or decline duels. heres me merrily doing what I want, when some random nerd duels me. i don't even have a mortician in my town! how the hell did he duel me!?!:mad: I suggest an accept/decline duels button, so when you get challenged, you can click to accept/decline duels. personally i suck at duels :unsure: so this would be a great advantage to you. post if you agree.

The most annoying thing about this game is all the noobs whining on the forums about getting dueled. It just never ends.

Red Falcon

Well, I don't really care now as to whether I get dueled or not, because I am not a novice or 'noob' on The West anymore.

DeletedUser

I think we should get a choice if we want to duel or not. I am not a dueler myself im a cowgirl. But, sometimes I don't want to duel because I am doing something else.

DeletedUser

But I dont like the daily or weekly limit thing, thats just a hassle for us and for the game programers...lol

DeletedUser

This thread is pure crap.
Just whine and spam by the whiners.

It should be locked, for the good of the forum.

DeletedUser

I say that as soon as the dueler challenges you (when 10 minutes are left till the duel is over) you should get the report, with nothing on it but the request for the duel(Which CANNOT be denied) and the first round. 1 minute later, the next round would appear, ect. ect. This would require 10 rounds instead of 8.

I also agree with the Priest idea. I say the disadvantages should be:

Speed -25%
No dueling/Carrying weapons.
No quests from "Quest Giver"
-10% money given at any time
-10% Exp given at any time
-10% Chance of finding an item on a job
+25% Chance of getting hurt on a job
(whatever that hat is called that they wear)(+1 Faith, does nothing) set as unchangeable Hat
Robes(+1 Faith, does nothing) are set as unchangeable Clothing

Red Falcon

As for my final post on this thread, I think the dueling system is fine just the way it is. If the developers ever plan to change it, I want to know how they will change it and why they plan to change it.

DeletedUser

As for my final post on this thread, I think the dueling system is fine just the way it is. If the developers ever plan to change it, I want to know how they will change it and why they plan to change it.
yeah it's fine as it is.....

DeletedUser

Stop spamming forums with topics about duel changes !!!

Admins should do 2 things now:

1) Same person can join another town after 24h or MORE hours he left another town and 48h or MORE when he left same town.

2) Player can be attacked 1 time during 30 min or 1h.

In my opinion balance between appearance, shooting/vigor is not good, but I haven't tested all options.

DeletedUser3717

This thread is pure crap.
Just whine and spam by the whiners.

It should be locked, for the good of the forum.

Amen, if you don't want to get dueleed.

Don't play? or heres a much better soulution... Whiners get out your notebooks.. Get ready Steady...

GET YOUR STATS UP AND BUY BETTER EQUITMENT!!!

FFS!

DeletedUser

Amen, if you don't want to get dueleed.

Don't play? or heres a much better soulution... Whiners get out your notebooks.. Get ready Steady...

GET YOUR STATS UP AND BUY BETTER EQUITMENT!!!

FFS!

Hey, duelers want to be able to make moeny in the game? Here is a solution....GET YOUR STATS UP AND DO SOME JOBS!!!

The argument holds no water either way, if workers put skill points into dueling stats then they are not workers no more, so I think duelers need to come up with a better argument. While I don't agree with a non-dueling option, I do think that the dueling system needs to be improved. The 2 improvements I would like to see.

1) The levels at which you can attack someone needs to be tightened, so no more getting attacked by someone 10 to 20 levels above you, 5 levels at the most I would think. Yes you won't be able to duel as many people as before, but face it, if your more then 5 levels higher then your target is it really a fight at all anyways?

2) Some kind of system to allow people doing jobs to change items before the duel. The challenger gets to do this and so should the challenged. Attacking someone while they are wearing construction clothes just makes them a push over. I don't think most people are against dueling, just that they want a fair fight to determine the outcome.

DeletedUser

Hey, duelers want to be able to make moeny in the game?
Your argument is faulty.
Duelers do not spam dusins of thread complaining they can't earn any cash,
and there already IS a fully working system in place to restrict duels.

Status
Not open for further replies.