P&P Un-Unhingification

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Generalizes? I'm not sure what does that mean... If you mean join any side at any fight, that would be Legion of Strangers not us.
So far we're a part of an alliance and we're not attacking allies, only enemies. In case a nonally attacks a nonally, you're free to join any side there. In case a nonally attacks enemies (and that is currently only one) you join nonally.

Invitation sent. If you can live under restriction not to attack any ally (unless it's a push fort fight or something that is ordered as an exception from the general town behaving rule), please accept it, we'll be glad to have you here.
But if you need a neutral fort fighting town that randomizes it's presence and is not on the same side in every fight, you should contact Clotho or Shaelee.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28121

god, hes playing the "im an imbecile" card again... :p... and soop ur an a** for teasing jox :D
and joxer stop vaguely implying to things please, it took me ages to decipher the satellites thingy (general assassins is still a bit blurry, do ya keep a notebook with all this crap :p)

DeletedUser

Yea, well gaga, it's perhaps funny to you when a player respects and remembers an ally, but we over here DON'T trade allies for one plain useless amateur.

DeletedUser16628

I believe you are wrong.What you have done is deepen my resolve.Where I come from 7-10 don't make it.I'm new to this fight but fighting is what I know and I'm very good @ it.So down to the last man I just keep coming and I won't hide or run away like most of you do.There are few I respect on your side so I say stay humble victory.

DeletedUser

infiniti there is still an open spot for you. you come or not come. the decision is all yours.

DeletedUser13388

Stop wondering when the answer can be seen even by the blind people.

But he's terribly wrong. He can learn something from them, that can't be learnt elsewhere on w13.
He can learn how to dig multies. He can learn how to enter another others' friendly or push fort fight just and how to be incapable of creating one of your own. He can learn how to spread lies. He can learn how to put in his profile that he is a proud member of a town that he could never belong to because that town doesn't accept amateurs. He can learn how to play dirty. He can learn from them how to hate.

And we wouldn't want him to learn that, right?

You did learn only that from us ?

Cause i am sure that you did learn many more things from us,on that or in other world,no matter that we were(are) enemies.

DF.

P.S.:

Since i am the main reason,that we dropped Assasins Generals,i will ask you not to talk about that,since there are only a few people which know what has happen then and for sure you are not one of them.

DeletedUser

Dear BG, w13 is w13. I don't care what happens in other worlds when on w13. Besides, I'm an enemy here to some of my allies there and vice versa. Trying to make w13 the same as some other world is doomed from the start. But you should know that better than me.

And sorry but no. I've learnt nothing from you on w13. Nothing useable. Don't feel sad, not everyone can be a good teacher.

P.S.:
Oh, I WILL talk about that as AG was first CRO Beer' ally on w13. What was the reason of hostility between them and unhinged is not my business. You were enemies, so what, that's ok. You're enemies with us too, so what? Do you remember how and what exact things made us enemies? ;)
Who cares really, but I'm telling you this - neither you nor us acted as someone's friend and then changed the story over night. If we were suspicious or unfriendly from the start, we made a point and were stuck to it all these months that passed.
The point from my upper post was that one of your sattelites that is currently without an alliance shared a big fort with AG, left that fort, joined unhinged alliance, and then with your help, first attacked and tookover that fort, and then completely destroyed AG. Without you letting that sattelite in your alliance god only knows how things on w13 would evolve.

DeletedUser13388

Dear BG, w13 is w13. I don't care what happens in other worlds when on w13. Besides, I'm an enemy here to some of my allies there and vice versa. Trying to make w13 the same as some other world is doomed from the start. But you should know that better than me.

And sorry but no. I've learnt nothing from you on w13. Nothing useable. Don't feel sad, not everyone can be a good teacher.

P.S.:
Oh, I WILL talk about that as AG was first CRO Beer' ally on w13. What was the reason of hostility between them and unhinged is not my business. You were enemies, so what, that's ok. You're enemies with us too, so what? Do you remember how and what exact things made us enemies? ;)
Who cares really, but I'm telling you this - neither you nor us acted as someone's friend and then changed the story over night. If we were suspicious or unfriendly from the start, we made a point and were stuck to it all these months that passed.
The point from my upper post was that one of your sattelites that is currently without an alliance shared a big fort with AG, left that fort, joined unhinged alliance, and then with your help, first attacked and tookover that fort, and then completely destroyed AG. Without you letting that sattelite in your alliance god only knows how things on w13 would evolve.

No one is trying to make w13 the same as some other worlds.

My point was that you and many of your comrades did learn a lot from us (the members of unhinged) and jeez,i am so sorry that i deleted most of my telegrams on w12 and w13 and that there isnt *.log files for the town and county chats.And then you are coming here and talking bull that the only thing someone can learn from us is how to call multies,how to hate,how to backstab and so on.Sad story,really,but i guess,that the black PR is part of the game.

About the AG,once again i say you are clueless what has happen,so dont use AG as example for your anti-unhinged propaganda.

And btw,AG took that fort 10x to us,you can check the battle statistics on that fort if you want.After we broke our relations with AG(i wont explain the reason since its old story and there was too much drama already about that),we attacked them and we took the fort.So,where you saw the backstabbing part here ?

DeletedUser

Noone is trying to transform w13 into w9 or w10, yea, right. But ok, you don't see it that way, we think differently. And besides, it's not my nor your problem that their plan failed.

Next time don't delete logs. Telegrams. Whatever, Until then, I still have my own corespodence material undeleted. Sorry for not sharing them publically, I was bitten by a snake once so now I'm suspicious even with lizzards.

Antiunhinged propaganda? So that's what I've been doing all this time? Good, I love when I find out that posting 100 hours of merchant job on this forum is plain antiunhinged propaganda. It's not doing a service to the whole community, no sir! It's an evil act of propaganda against the best, the coolest, the most beautiful, the greatest, the most spectacular town and alliance that ever appeared on the surface of the planet earth.
Man, you really think others are responsble for your "popularity" on w13?

Reread my post. Please.
AG and you were enemies. Good! Let's fight and have some fun!
However... If I say there is a town that is unhinged's sattelite, man, I'm not talking about a town that has the name - unhinged. I'm talking about another town. And I bet it is not hard to guess what town I'm talking about - was allied with AG, switched sides over night, joined your alliance, and now it's without an alliance. There is only one such town on w13 and that is a town of... ;)

DeletedUser28121

im aware of the fact that i opened this thread but is getting pretty damn annoying... so u two either stop posting (!) or speed it up and and bring this crap to that blessed page 10 where it will be fit for locking....

there, my contribution.

DeletedUser22575

im aware of the fact that i opened this thread but is getting pretty damn annoying... so u two either stop posting (!) or speed it up and and bring this crap to that blessed page 10 where it will be fit for locking....

there, my contribution.

I don't often agree with Blackfyre...but agree..and here is help to page 10 :)

DeletedUser

P.S.:

You dont have a clue. AG had a fort, they put Avalon in it, Avalon built it and defended it without any help from AG. Avalon told AG they would not be happy to defend it single handed again. It happened. Avalon left the fort and declared on it.

If the main town founder is banned and no other member of the town replies to telegrams and they dont turn out to defend their fort what do you suppose happens? Cro jumped ship from that fort before anyone else and Avalon were open to giving AG a slot in the fort should they hand it over... guess what... no reply.

Avalon is not a sattelite (sic) of anybody, never has been.

Avalon has never declared on a fort they didnt feel they had a legitimate claim to due to their hard work, they have never been out for world domination. They and I do however dislike Joxer, think that might have something to do with the type of trash you post that im replying to, you forget you let me shop in Cro when you were busy trying to stir between Avalon and AG, I did read your forum posts in your shared forum with them, something im sure you will deny!

None the less coming from a town that has never been the bullied and never tried to be the bully, I do find it very amusing how those who were bullied change their tune and slide happily into the role of bully.

Also Joxer, you remember that sig you had about a year ago? that one about huge alliances and facebook? and as i pointed out much to your distain, must have been because you were not in one.... funny your tune has changed now....

DeletedUser

Yea well, you fainted two days ago in some fort fight I wasn't present... But since you have many best friends in town with former name unscrewed, how about some intel what's going on there... A mess of a sort... Again.
But it looks the un-unhingification is cancelled. Maybe it's reorganizing. Maybe it's just a trick. And maybe they're in the woods. :)

Or they're having just some fun as is displayed on the fort named Den of Iniquity.

DeletedUser

No answers? Ok, lemme make it easier... So un-unhingedification was cancelled and unhinged alliance is now spread into a few smaller alliances that work side-by-side (and preach they're not allied, yea, right).

So instead of one unhinged alliance now we have these 5 alliances:

2dv7eiu.png

wgyg3m.png

2afwmmt.png

2zfn8qo.png

15n9078.png

I'm unsure what's with three more towns though, are they still a part of it or turned another page in their carreer, so any info about these would be much appreciated:
The Bandits
The Slaughter House
Angels Hide-Out

DeletedUser

Blackie... Quoting McDonalds commercials is offtopic. :razz:

btw... Did you see the town pic of one of towns involved in fort fights tomorrow? Man, I just drooled, check this town:
36DD Hooterville

Status
Not open for further replies.