P&P Best Alliance

DeletedUser

Over 35 towns helping you guys only yesterday, in the defences of Bandits Hideout and the Sisu fort. I'm sure if I go further than yesterday I'll reach 50+ towns. :eek:

PS:
Magadha-NATO
Magadha-NATO

Oh noes, two times the same town :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26398

Berkie really funny nothing in game rules make us stop attacking builders but you know that you are such a cowards also Shallow Graves STR was done more than month ago

also NU didn't support us 4 players are personal friends to us not a full support
but you will see the new world in near time and maybe you will like it so much ;)

Scarless they are thinking that 15 towns but they will be 15 ghost town in the future

just remember the world 11 and cry a little :D

nothing personal but I don't like when someone talk like he knows every thing
as I told you make your move and we will make our move like chess and we will see who will have the last stand

don't need to talk too much in this forum we are here to play and fight
have no time to write here work is priority for me so see you in game ;)

DeletedUser26398

OK may I know what is you alliances ???? Derek and L8dy ????

Derek I know you as an old player in this game and great work till now but about your alliance sorry I don't know

DeletedUser

I know, I know! The one who wins 2 fort battles today is the very bestest of all!

And what makes me a coward, I am a pure adventurer constantly attacked by you clowns, hear me complaining about it??

NU, to you was full support, like it or not.

I"m not in 11 so i have nothing to cry over, for that matter, nothing to cry over in 13 either.

yeah, it is just like chess...I think I will steal your queen. Why not get back to work & quit goofing off on the clock. No wonder why things are so expensive everywhere :blink:

DeletedUser26398

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha my queen hahahahahahaahahahah really funny

make your best my queen so well done your majesty ;)

DeletedUser

Kneel before me so that I can crown you with my rusty nail club. ;)

DeletedUser26398

OK rusty nail club mmmmmmm great weapon for my queen hehehehehe

you know that I am a ranger and I will never be with your kingdom ;)
what is you next move will you attack my fort please :D

DeletedUser16628

2 weeks since my last post wow same sheet different day.Berkie you were right on.

We may and we may not attack your fort.But we will ko your crew.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26398

hahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahhhahahahahahaha

as your rank is Brave let me see you in battle field my friend ;)

KO any one you want you are the man

DeletedUser26398

heheheheheheehe welcome iSoopa come on join us do you want a drink ;)

DeletedUser

sure on the drink but don't drag me into talks like that :D I'm a lover not a hater :D

I only hump legs! :p

DeletedUser16628

We shall see mr hoolox we shall see.Down soopa put that lipstick tube away will ya.

DeletedUser26398

hahahahahahahahahaha what can you do ??? just talk and talk and talk

just relax and fight ;) duel me if you dare hehehe some one tried but he loose I will not say his name now but he know him self ;)

for the fort I will be in Air Base Command shall I see you there :D

and for the lipstick tube maybe you will need it more than me ;)

DeletedUser26398

Oh please where the rest ?????

maybe they will set the replays some time later come on don't let me wait I know you are here I can see your names in the forum you are on line now
hehehehehe