P&P The Final Straw

DeletedUser

I like having fort battles that are actually tests of strength, and its not like they no longer happen. But i dont see whats so wrong with multiple battles, it givers chances. its exciting - i love the fact that on the weekends w10 gets dozens of battles its a fantastic experience. The only reason i can think that people would mind more fort battles is that they have a desperate need to be at every fort battle, and that just sounds like point whoring on the west fort stats :( .

But despite what you care i think its really quite incredibly pathetic, just immensely pathetic that you consider this the last straw. It would take alot more than this to get me out of the GC because i have honour and i believe in allegiance, i wont swap sides to suite my own ends! :mad:

Also as one possibility, if this is some attempt to upset the balance and put more power into one sides hands to form some kind of dominance of w10 then i am truly ashamed. :sad:

EDIT: I realize that im now gonna get alot of abuse, mostly from pathetic nitpickers, but (no offense vengyr) im gonna stand up as im proud to be GC, the acronym that brought the magic w10 has and ended the one sided world of MC and i will always fight against that because a one sided world is no fun.

I guess this guy has never seen miss b or badass, turn a guaranteed win into a loss

It is common knowledge that 1 person cannot win in a fort battle with many foes, it is also known that one person coordinating the tactics can be the reason for victory or defeat and in this case OAN is a winner, and MISS B/Badass are LOSERS

get it right

If theres any one who knows whats going on and im not saying its me but it sure as hell aint you and i recon you shouldnt be the one calling them losers.

If they realise people are willing to leave them if they continue multi-ing, the multi batles will stop, or the leaders are bigger idiots than I imagined

Perhaps there not the kind of person who changes sides when they dont get what they want.

nothin personal, i think your a great player/fort fighter, i just disagree with you.

Also im really starting to believe this is just some big joke seeing as everyone is blaming miss b, who's a much better player than most of the people here insulting her(and as goes without saying, curtious), when on spam battle days i go to as many if not more defenses than attacks and so MC clearly declares just as many battles and yet this seems to be forgotten!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20647

I like having fort battles that are actually tests of strength, and its not like they no longer happen. But i dont see whats so wrong with multiple battles, it givers chances. its exciting - i love the fact that on the weekends w10 gets dozens of battles its a fantastic experience. The only reason i can think that people would mind more fort battles is that they have a desperate need to be at every fort battle, and that just sounds like point whoring on the west fort stats :( .

But despite what you care i think its really quite incredibly pathetic, just immensely pathetic that you consider this the last straw. It would take alot more than this to get me out of the GC because i have honour and i believe in allegiance, i wont swap sides to suite my own ends! :mad:

Also as one possibility, if this is some attempt to upset the balance and put more power into one sides hands to form some kind of dominance of w10 then i am truly ashamed. :sad:

EDIT: I realize that im now gonna get alot of abuse, mostly from pathetic nitpickers, but (no offense vengyr) im gonna stand up as im proud to be GC, the acronym that brought the magic w10 has and ended the one sided world of MC and i will always fight against that because a one sided world is no fun.

If theres any one who knows whats going on and im not saying its me but it sure as hell aint you and i recon you shouldnt be the one calling them losers.

Perhaps there not the kind of person who changes sides when they dont get what they want.

Where i come from we call this Ownage

nothin personal, i think your a great player/fort fighter, i just disagree with you.

Also im really starting to believe this is just some big joke seeing as everyone is blaming miss b, who's a much better player than most of the people here insulting her(and as goes without saying, curtious), when on spam battle days i go to as many if not more defenses than attacks and so MC clearly declares just as many battles and yet this seems to be forgotten!

fail.

DeletedUser

I like to think that Constantinople's Red Mort stats was a joint, concerted effort ... :)

One Armed Ninja

Where i come from we call this Ownage

You make me sound like nothing more than a spoilt child.

But is it right to sit back in subservience, when you believe things are going haywire?
Was W10 not spiraling into inactivity, before this?

If anything, what i've done has been better for W10 than for myself.
If I wanted W10 to be completely dominated by one side, I'd still be with GC

And you say wanting to go to FULL fights, is point whoring?
If that is so, them I must confess, I ma a point *****.
Do you really find 5 vs 42 battles fun?

As for the West Forts, for W10 i've been long at rank number one, want to guess how most of those points were earned?

About MissB being honourable and curtious, I take it you have seen "Two-faced Ninja". How very nice of her, my own fan club <3
Added to this, she blocks me and refuses to even chat to me, methinks someone is taking this a little bit too serious.

About this forum alll being GC bashing, well that may just be because GC have not come out to retalaite here? Until you came Vengyr WAS the only one who did stand up for GC - and he's done, in my opinion a better job than you have.

And this world was never one sided.
And never will be ;)

P.s, learn to argue cleanly and without racial and rather abusive stereotypes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You are telling him to argue cleanly? And without abusing? Most of the super-awesome MCs posts here are more abusing than yallz.

And Gaga is master of arguing. "Fail"

P.S. The true is that MC also likes multiple attacks.

DeletedUser

well i dont - im waiting for a clean 24 hrs to attack the fort i want and i cant get it!!! all mc and gc battles should be stopped every so often

DeletedUser

no its not - i like fort battles but now you get 10 mails everyday telling you that some battles are fake and to keep relocating - then you stay at one and theres no attackers or you stay and your one of 5 attackers against a huge fort

DeletedUser

Worse? Some people disapproved of my comparisons (I still stand that they should be disapproving of those who made it so blindingly obvious a comparison to make) yet all i did was argue against your point - ill admit what i said to OAN was childish(i will edit it and to those who dont get to read it wasn't rude)- but other than that i was valid and my comparisons werent misfounded which is the most shocking thing about this entire forum and it really is quite shameful to watch.

You make me sound like nothing more than a spoilt child.

But is it right to sit back in subservience, when you believe things are going haywire?
Was W10 not spiraling into inactivity, before this?

If anything, what i've done has been better for W10 than for myself.
If I wanted W10 to be completely dominated by one side, I'd still be with GC

And you say wanting to go to FULL fights, is point whoring?
If that is so, them I must confess, I ma a point *****.
Do you really find 5 vs 42 battles fun?

As for the West Forts, for W10 i've been long at rank number one, want to guess how most of those points were earned?

About MissB being honourable and curtious, I take it you have seen "Two-faced Ninja". How very nice of her, my own fan club <3
Added to this, she blocks me and refuses to even chat to me, methinks someone is taking this a little bit too serious.

About this forum alll being GC bashing, well that may just be because GC have not come out to retalaite here? Until you came Vengyr WAS the only one who did stand up for GC - and he's done, in my opinion a better job than you have.

And this world was never one sided.
And never will be ;)

P.s, learn to argue cleanly and without racial and rather abusive stereotypes.

OAN, im going to ask you honestly? You dont point ***** on the west fort stats? You just magically reach the top because your the worlds best fort fighter and you only fight fair battles to get there, NOT every desperate battle you can make it too just to improve your ranking, to be fair those fort days go along way to helping you.

Haywire? That twisting the truth :dry:

IM SORRY BUT YOUR BLAMING MISS BE FOR 2 FACED NINJA!!!!!!
I think its the least she could do considering you have just pulled a complete turn around on her, Betrayed her, Back stabbed her, And are now rallying support against her in this very forum.(note: however i am not participating in 2 faced ninja, despite the awesome name pun)

No surprise youd say that vengyr did a better job than me! Vengyr basicly supports you he just wants a little less blame for him and his own pocket of GC, which is why i said that he was basically subservient to you and your gang of thugs (no offense to vengyr again as a player/person).
And what you said other than written below is quite horrifically true, no one wanted to stand up for GC, which only goes to make it worse. If this situation was reverse and MC member/allies were swapping to GC and the GC started bullying the MC i would gladly stand up for MC but it seems noone of the MC has the same moral fibre or its just been taken out of them by the (once again) thugs that all who stand against are abused (Once again pointing out that Vegyr didnt stand against to put it in perspective).

P.S (only? Godfather)

What in my original message was so terrible? huh! Just because its been deleted doesnt take away the fact that the godfather was completely right in saying that there are so much worse MC posts that in stead of defying a cause were only posted to bully and abuse.

P.S it was clean, i used no abuse, no foul language, i didnt lose my temper once.

Yes gaga we know you are.

Also as a last point, i find it funny that youve refused to comment on half my points and i can only assume its because you have no copiable argument :laugh: (nitpickers)

well i dont - im waiting for a clean 24 hrs to attack the fort i want and i cant get it!!! all mc and gc battles should be stopped every so often

On a seperate not just not wanting to mulitpost, the major battles are only on weekends, other than that its small towns or individual towns after forts. But wanting 24 hours to yourself is pretty selfish.

DeletedUser13020

K guys we're gunna have to stop referring to the post I edited. I removed because I wanted it gone, so stop bringing it back up. Arguing about it is just useless now.

DeletedUser20647

Worse? Some people disapproved of my comparisons (I still stand that they should be disapproving of those who made it so blindingly obvious a comparison to make) yet all i did was argue against your point - ill admit what i said to OAN was childish(i will edit it and to those who dont get to read it wasn't rude)- but other than that i was valid and my comparisons werent misfounded which is the most shocking thing about this entire forum and it really is quite shameful to watch.

OAN, im going to ask you honestly? You dont point ***** on the west fort stats? You just magically reach the top because your the worlds best fort fighter and you only fight fair battles to get there, NOT every desperate battle you can make it too just to improve your ranking, to be fair those fort days go along way to helping you.

Haywire? That twisting the truth :dry:

IM SORRY BUT YOUR BLAMING MISS BE FOR 2 FACED NINJA!!!!!!
I think its the least she could do considering you have just pulled a complete turn around on her, Betrayed her, Back stabbed her, And are now rallying support against her in this very forum.(note: however i am not participating in 2 faced ninja, despite the awesome name pun)

No surprise youd say that vengyr did a better job than me! Vengyr basicly supports you he just wants a little less blame for him and his own pocket of GC, which is why i said that he was basically subservient to you and your gang of thugs (no offense to vengyr again as a player/person).
And what you said other than written below is quite horrifically true, no one wanted to stand up for GC, which only goes to make it worse. If this situation was reverse and MC member/allies were swapping to GC and the GC started bullying the MC i would gladly stand up for MC but it seems noone of the MC has the same moral fibre or its just been taken out of them by the (once again) thugs that all who stand against are abused (Once again pointing out that Vegyr didnt stand against to put it in perspective).

P.S (only? Godfather)

What in my original message was so terrible? huh! Just because its been deleted doesnt take away the fact that the godfather was completely right in saying that there are so much worse MC posts that in stead of defying a cause were only posted to bully and abuse.

P.S it was clean, i used no abuse, no foul language, i didnt lose my temper once.

Yes gaga we know you are.

Also as a last point, i find it funny that youve refused to comment on half my points and i can only assume its because you have no copiable argument :laugh: (nitpickers)

On a seperate not just not wanting to mulitpost, the major battles are only on weekends, other than that its small towns or individual towns after forts. But wanting 24 hours to yourself is pretty selfish.
stop crying

DeletedUser

hows it selfish? i want a full battle - you can do it on any other world no problem but not w10 -- a bit off topic has anyone ever spoken to a guy called the duck of death - he has no medals or clothing but joined my town for 4 mins and deposited 10.000 in the bank... -- since when do we listen to yallz - i dont think ive ever seen him in any of my battlez

DeletedUser

I like to think that Constantinople's Red Mort stats was a joint, concerted effort ... :)
Of course!

As I pointed out, I can't take the credit for it, I was merely there at the right time.

BTW, it still is very much red and will continue to be such! :)

Statistics of the town Constantinople - GC
All duels 19759
Duels won 10081
Duels lost 9678
Difference 403
Passed-out opponents 1493
Passed-out members 1506

The dueling difference is down from 420 since yesterday. It won't take long for it to turn red too!

DeletedUser

stop crying

Oh yes im clearly crying, boo hoo hoo ;(

That all you got to say?

P.S dont feel like you have to say anything i guess ive said enough and i suppose people dont want this draggin on - i was only pointing out how terrible u r, i mean are you actually trying to insult me?

DeletedUser

Gaga is trying to be really, really laconic - I think she is overdoing it. But at least she said something more then in the first post.

To grimhunter: I bet duck of death is laundering his illegal money in your city. Be careful, mate, be careful..

DeletedUser

hows it selfish? i want a full battle - you can do it on any other world no problem but not w10 -- a bit off topic has anyone ever spoken to a guy called the duck of death - he has no medals or clothing but joined my town for 4 mins and deposited 10.000 in the bank... -- since when do we listen to yallz - i dont think ive ever seen him in any of my battlez

very random? And you dont listen, i read what other people say :sad:. Ill admit and only because ill hope youll be mature enough not to abuse it that i get carried away and i dont know when to stop. I write far too much and i make small things into bigger issues. I bore people and grim hunter may be right in saying that people dont listen to me.

But that doesnt mean my arguments are bad or wrong.

I also have the most horrible habit of being contradictory to populist ideas or pretty much everything in general which i say is to give an equal opinion and a fair chance to both sides but is mostly for the sake of it and the fact that i like to argue. I also often try to play the moral card but i have no morals and im horribly hypocrytic anyway.

P.S i also have way too much free time. But that doesnt make me sad i have my reasons i promise. :indian:

DeletedUser13388

SORRY BUT YOUR BLAMING MISS BE FOR 2 FACED NINJA!!!!!!

I dont know since when you are playing that world,but OAN have never been GC,so he cant backstab or betray GC or any GC member.
IJ was in war with MC,GC is in war with MC too,so they fought together vs us.Or you really do believe,that the enemy of your enemy is your friend ?

One Armed Ninja

And yet, I was rank one BEFORE Westforts came out.
This is seen, as after me and Godsarseii had imported ALL the battles in the world prior to that point, my name was on the top - so how could I possibly have point *****d my way to the top - not knowing where I actually stood in the rankings?

About Vengyr, I think what you write is extremely shameful.
Vengyr goes out of his way to fight alongside GC in many battles, and this is how one of his allies talks about him?
YOu should show some respect to your teammates, as he is constantly turning up and tanking for you, would you like to be slated by the people you help?

All that I know about Vengyr's actions recently, is that he too wants full, even fort battles - I have not read anything of what he might have said to people. And there is no way in hell that Vengyr is subservient to me, we are friends and treat each other as equals. As I believe everyone should in this game.

Major battles ARE NOT only on weekends, if anything the full battles happen midweek, where there are little to no multis.

I cannot reply to one point of you message, as I respect TP's wishes, so i'll forget that was even posted.

And yes, I am blaming MissB.
I had told her that I wanted no more multis, and yet they persisted.
I did not "back stab her", all I did was change allegiance, and make it known to the populace. Back stabbing infers that I went out of my way, crippling her behind her back.

Now, as this is a game - I do not believe it is right to just sit back, one must act on one's morals and go for it. Plus I know that I am not the only one who feels the same way about the multi battles, they are hated universally throughout all worlds on the-west.net, and many times have they been argued against.