The Shadow City declares war on Dusty Pass

DeletedUser

I will await our next encounter, at 130 exp a pop, how could I refuse?

DeletedUser

Also considering i heard somebody Attacked/Knocked out Lizy, she is going to be a happy pink bunny now.
Considering if Whistling hadnt have got cocky
OR
Ordered the Attacks ON HIS TOWN FORUM.

DeletedUser

I don't want to get involved in the actual arguments here, but can someone explain to me how it's 2 1/2 hours farther from Calamity Creek to Shadow City than it is from Shadow City to Calamity Creek?

Sorry you're correct - I got the towns mixed up.

X in Calamity Creek has to travel 5h 43 mins to Shadow City

Shadow City has to travel 3h 14m to Outlaw Creek.

Outlaw is in the middle of Shadow City and Calamity Creek.

If Hightower thinks that we're coming too far for his city ... I wonder what he thinks of X going 75% farther... if we're dumb for it then ... please explain to me why it is ok for X.

DeletedUser

Hightower you realize that X is traveling 75% farther to Shadow City (5h 43m) then we are to Calamity Creek (3h 14m), right ? Its good for the goose it must be good for the gander, right ?

X by those weaker players you mean Dusty Pass, right ? And yet HeftySmurf continues to say that they are winning ... hmm I can't figure that out.

@JDraconis - very nice job! I admit I didn't expect it after defeating some of your other town mates so easily. I'll try you again in a bit... see if the outcome is different !

ps X - no offense but if you had no idea until I told you yesterday that Morthy, Gem, Lizy and Davina are mods/employees of The West or Tribal Wars - (I miss anyone?) - then why would you expect to know what they and Hightower may or may not have discussed previously ?

I think its insane for anyone to travel those distances, I also wouldn't be dueling for anything less that 50 exp. Its just ridiculous when someone travels hours, to spend 12 energy, for 15 exp.

Second I'm not an Innogames employee, I have next to no contact with anyone that is employed by Innogames.

DeletedUser

My eyes get irritated already. Can you not lessen your paragraph? lol.

DeletedUser

Second I'm not an Innogames employee, I have next to no contact with anyone that is employed by Innogames.

Apologies then ... I really thought you were a mod here.

I know some of your town mates are mods/employees/support staff in some shape or manner with Tribal Wars or The West though.

One of them responded to the Adolf Hitler complaint I had ...

DeletedUser

I know some of your town mates are mods/employees/support staff in some shape or manner with Tribal Wars or The West though.

HIGHTOWER is not a MOD. But when I was new here. HIGHTOWER was respected by everyone. So, I also though that he is one of the Higher Ranking Officer.

Until now, I respect HighTower.

DeletedUser274

Actually it is a 4.5 hour walk for me, I have more speed than you. You act as if you're the only town I have attacked. I attacked Hotel and PoG a few days ago, I don't want to attack the same towns over and over. Plus the xp from Shadow City is simply easier.

And I knew they were all mods, easy to see here that Morthy and Gem are patroling the forums, Lizy was in my Tribe on w10, and Davina handled the ban of one of my friends, I knew they were all mods, I said they weren't all mods on The-West, cause Lizy and Davina aren't to my knowledge.

DeletedUser

Hmm...hey another War.

Wait who won in that other war then?

Sorry I just checked this Thread again Today. So any update?

Same war, same BS, different day ;)

Update: People keep duelling, keep losing health points, keep sleeping, then do it all again <yawn> :eek:

DeletedUser

No one in my town has any dealings with the the-west staff, although a few of the founders are tribalwars mods, none are employees.

Tribalwars has nothing to do with the-west, they are completely separate.

Regardless, its ridiculous to attempt to "war" a town through dueling. Dueling simply doesn't hurt the players at all. They can choose to just ignore it.

DeletedUser

What I post is of my own personal opinions and beliefs and do not in any way involve my town or it's members.

A tribe mate asked me a really good question ... if this statement is true ...

(This is from page 2)

Continued below:

Bring it on.

12theman21-1.jpg

And if X just came to Shadow City for XP as he later claims then why is X posting SS's of attacking Shadow City in a war thread that never mentioned his town prior to him posting the SS's ???

His SS's were taken about 16 hours ago ... which before I posted the SS's of mail between myself and Lizy asking if Calamity Creek was joining the fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same war, same BS, different day ;)

Update: People keep duelling, keep losing health points, keep sleeping, then do it all again <yawn> :eek:

^^ I Know, wonder why im bored of it.

Whistling, There is a Button Called Edit, Dont Double post.

DeletedUser

It's one of those things that I can't help but read, but wonder why I bother. It's annoyingly addictive watching other people just *****ing at each other. It's like Big Brother, only more entertaining...

DeletedUser1105

You know what I'm waiting for?

The day you all look back at this thread, read it as a mature adult, and cringe at the utter childishness, patheticness and embarresment that is this entire thread.

PnP? Really? Grow the hell up.

"We declare war" - WHO CARES??

DeletedUser274

If you ko'd someone in a single duel wouldn't you post it? I'm pretty happy about that particular duel tbh.

DeletedUser

Yeah I'd post it, but that would be an end to it. It wouldn't be turned into an all-out war...

DeletedUser41

I am surprised that people seem to be bothered about it. Everything that goes on here should be taken with a pinch of salt.

It is just a game but this makes it funnier for the people involved and to those who can be a***d reading it.

Just dont read it or post about it. Its a laugh man. Join in, you might like it ;)

If not just skip this thread, but you know you will be back.

DeletedUser

Realm i admit is the only Shadow member i like.
Rest suck, real bad.