L 67 Quest !

DeletedUser

So, then the time shouldent matter, well... The server time has to be correct.

So, when can another player test this?

DeletedUser

Yah,..From all the info..This is what I think it should be-
1) the quest appears around 8-9am(Server time)
2) You need to finish the secret quest you get from the bracelet.
3) You need to be lvl 67(as usual)
4) You should equip a black shawl (<<--Not sure about this one)
And I think there are other requirements too..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Items you do wear, maby the Fancy Stetson?
Can you copy the text that the person giving the quest say?
Like on Introduction (Introduction) Henry Walker sais: Welcome to my saloon. My name is Henry Walker, I'm the barkeeper.... And so on.
Can you copy that text?

DeletedUser

Bonez(Another guy who unlocked this quest) said-
I had a fancy coat, fancy shoes, black felt hat (the dueler specific hat), black shawl, precise buntline and a Medal of honor.
Hmmm,..That Black shawl is the only common thing..Although,..I cannot say which 'Fancy shoes' he is referring to.

DeletedUser

The text.... And then, its probebly the shawl... Still, can you copy the text bones?

DeletedUser

Just gonna copy paste

And there is a bug as it show german text instead of sweedish

Plundringståget (Begrava)

Sheriff John Fitsburn: Hallo daniel900s! Gut, dass du gerade da bist. Ich brauche deine Hilfe. Bauer Simmons hat mir erzählt, dass ein toter Mann in der Wüste liegt. Kannst du mir bitte helfen, ihn wegzutragen und zu begraben?

Mål Jobba som en gravrånare i 6 timmar

DeletedUser

Yah,..From all the info..This is what I think it should be-
1) the quest appears around 8-9am(Server time)
2) You need to finish the secret quest you get from the bracelet.
3) You need to be lvl 67(as usual)
4) You should equip a black shawl (<<--Not sure about this one)
And I think there are other requirements too..

I never finish the questline from the braclet i got the quest before i finish the ring quest

DeletedUser

Sheriff John Fitsburn: Hello daniel900s! Well that you are straight there. I need your assistance. Farmer Simmons told me that a dead man lies in the desert. Can you help me please to carry away and bury him?

DeletedUser

Aaah,.I see,..
So have you completed the lvl 67 quest?..I am curious about the reward 0.0..

DeletedUser

I aint that eager of me i follow my work rotation like normal and earliest i can fit in some hours of grabe robbing is tomorrow and thats for 3 hours so the last 3 hours will be on sunday.

Havent had any quest for like 15 lvl so i sucking on this one a bit :D

DeletedUser

:(..I want to see the reward you will get,..

I rotate between Money, luck and duels..I gain my Exp from duels mostly..

DeletedUser

I do mainly Xp jobs and never money jobs or atleast i aint doing the job becourse of the cash atleast.

Still earn 7-1100 per day in pure cash and alot more if i am lucky and find some stuff.

A day for me is

3 hours ambush stagecosh
3 hours serving the army
3 hours hunt grizzly
3 hours peace negotion
normally do either hunt buffalo or extravaganz(misspelled) to finish up and its those i have to cut loose for grave robbery :D

Mayby i do all 6 hours tomorrow who know eitherway i post the rewards here as soon as i finished it

DeletedUser

I usually make $2500+(Including items/products) if I go money making (with prem) for the whole day..
Graving robbers is the only highest luck job I have..
And lots of targets to duel with for exp :D..

Ok,..Back to topic..
Do post the reward !

DeletedUser

Doesn't anyone read the top post anymore ?

The first part of the L 67 quest is called "The Raid: (Burying)" and that is the not-secret part of the quest --- there is still a "secret" part of the quest line which is still SECRET.

Morthy said in another post that we did not get the L 67 quest when v1.19 was updated which is why there was a delay for everyone to receive the first quest in the line.

^^^Translated:

We were SUPPOSED to get "The Raid" when we got the update but it was delayed due to a bug.

Whats the secret part ? I dunno ... but if anyone finds out please mail me

DeletedUser

If you post the secret part you'll get infracted for revealing spoilers - hence the please mail me part of my post.

DeletedUser

Not if he does that wierd "Spolier" thing that everyone got on their signature, I still dont know how to do it.

DeletedUser

You weren't supposed to get The Raid when the update was released.