Attention World 3: World War is coming soon! US vs UTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Boys and their toys.

Strong words from someone at a maxed town with only 20 people.

You have 30 slots and you're still 'picking and choosing'. Seems like poor management.

You bank me 38 experience in a duel, that makes you virtually worthless for me to duel other than for the sake of knocking you out.

And as for your 'mighty' town.

Bratac is 66 exp
arcangle is 45.

Everyone else in your town is 0.

Your town is kind of weak. :sad:

awww aint' he cute, you got his "i'm an uber gamer rawr!" up. :) *pats his hdead* calm down there highspeed your alliance ain't that impressive and your massive tons of free time to get yur special ed shooter up to the top of a band of miscreants and kids who's only aspiration in life was to be thungs for some a-hole kid with a bigger gun. Mooks dont' impress me and niether do you. You can post all over about how rocking your shooting is. In the end, in this game as in real life, you'll never be more than a weakling thug so low of character, class, and intelligence that his only great accomplishment was to be top ranked at a game that most will forget in year.

As always I won't read your responses, enjoy screaming to your band of thugs about how cool you are, because the more you have to remind people the more we all realize that outside of this place your just a child flailing his arms through life screaming for attention and position you will never have because you will never be able to apply yourself half as much to real life as you do this game.

You could kill us every 48 hours and rage in here about how awesome you are, and in the end... you're just a joke to men who will always be the better of a screaming child.

Save your breath responding I won't read it, you're not worth any more of my time than I've already wasted writing this.

-Sidian Kain:D

DeletedUser

you repeated 3 times how madalice is looser because she is stronger, and you repeated 3 times you wount read what she will be saying.

now thats very intelligent and mature :)

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 513 HP
Total health points
- 710 HP
sidiankain passes out. MadAlice wins the duel, gains 132 experience points and steals $2 from sidiankain.

*single tear.*

From world 2.

DeletedUser

The UTW will not have to worry about the US Post. Before long all the cheating multi US players will be banned and we will all be free to go about our merry way :))

DeletedUser

MadAlice is the only one that can even think to tangle with our top duelers in the US Empire and it even gives Her/Him/It pause. The surprise will come when it is discovered that MadAlice and Midgrin are the same person.

DeletedUser

but the thing is that probs around 1000 people have already asked the devs to check that and i think it has been so...

DeletedUser

MadAlice is the only one that can even think to tangle with our top duelers in the US Empire and it even gives Her/Him/It pause. The surprise will come when it is discovered that MadAlice and Midgrin are the same person.

I feel bad for people who don't know what it's like to have friends that play games with you.

DeletedUser

i hope so ,,so we still have something to stay in the game for :) and have some competition.

DeletedUser

aw diggo, im not sure if he still bares the title.
amitlohia with help of some has almost got it.
it shouldnt be that way.

DeletedUser

as you say john. i just say that its al lwrong.
there shouldnt be the top "most hated"
i, as everyone in this game, had some feuds with other players, but still i dont hate them

madalice is not that bad and still she is a top player, that gives some bragging rights right ? :)

DeletedUser

yeah lol and all the posts against her when she gets KOed are kinda of stupid because the winner usually gets hit for around 3x more =\

DeletedUser

Thats because they are set up to defend totaly and cant attack anyone due to the penalties they well recieve.

If I dont get hernandos sword by lvl 62 I'll respec and go back to dueling again :)

And judging by her HP I can knock her our in 5 or less hits to the arms.

I will await the come back that I can do x dmg.....I will have more than enough HP to deal with a full barrage of hits from a bluntline when I have respeced

DeletedUser

how smart you are..??

the same name..nouraldinho..im in UTW-san diego

Total health points
MadAlice - 534 HP

nouraldinho passes out. MadAlice wins the duel and gains 93 experience points. nouraldinho did not carry any cash and MadAlice walks away without taking any money.

WELL DONE MadAlice.....why dont you duel someone the same as your level ?? just to have more fun!.

^^^ Funny thing is that no one is MadAlice's level so cannot really duel anyone that means?

Some people really lack intelligence.

"and before you say that you are talking about dueling rank, that isn't what you said...it says level"

DeletedUser

By the time you respec Azuk it'll be a Precise Buntline. ;)

Also don't forget we get new items in 10 days so we'll ALL have to see how the new item sets affect the game.

As for dueling people my level ---- umm duh? Izec said it best.

Thanks to Romelis for supporting me vs the bunch of haters I have.

Ever since I posted my threads on making gangs, people have sure hated me on these forums.

Total health points
- 982 HP
Total health points
- 1360 HP
kroesus passes out. MadAlice wins the duel, gains 212 experience points and steals $108 from kroesus.

Total health points
- 358 HP
Total health points
- 1057 HP
thejohndoe passes out. MadAlice wins the duel and gains 65 experience points. thejohndoe did not carry any cash and MadAlice walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 686 HP
Total health points
- 900 HP
Lucid519 passes out. MadAlice wins the duel, gains 200 experience points and steals $41 from Lucid519.

DeletedUser

By the time you respec Azuk it'll be a Precise Buntline. ;)

Also don't forget we get new items in 10 days so we'll ALL have to see how the new item sets affect the game.

As for dueling people my level ---- umm duh? Izec said it best.

Thanks to Romelis for supporting me vs the bunch of haters I have.

Ever since I posted my threads on making gangs, people have sure hated me on these forums.

Total health points
- 982 HP
Total health points
- 1360 HP
kroesus passes out. MadAlice wins the duel, gains 212 experience points and steals $108 from kroesus.

Total health points
- 358 HP
Total health points
- 1057 HP
thejohndoe passes out. MadAlice wins the duel and gains 65 experience points. thejohndoe did not carry any cash and MadAlice walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 686 HP
Total health points
- 900 HP
Lucid519 passes out. MadAlice wins the duel, gains 200 experience points and steals $41 from Lucid519.

Did you bother to read what i put??

If i respec you cant knock me out with a BLUNTLINE even if you hit me 8 times :nowink:

Where as I can easily knock you out quite easily in less than 8 hits

DeletedUser

Did you bother to read what i put??

If i respec you cant knock me out with a BLUNTLINE even if you hit me 8 times :nowink:

Where as I can easily knock you out quite easily in less than 8 hits

It's Buntline, not bluntline.

And don't forget you're 17 levels less than me. I'd like to see you try.

Oh, but I have to wait until you 'respec' huh.

Do you just have a lot of health? Lots of stats in Strength, maybe over 1500 health hmm? Well I hope you have a lot of reflex because I hit harder than you might think.

DeletedUser

It isnt just reflex that will effect the dmg done by shooting weapons, but then seeing as you recon you know so much you will already know that :nowink:

Status
Not open for further replies.