Attention World 3: World War is coming soon! US vs UTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

US vs UTW

I hope the United Towns West is prepared for war.

As the Post Master General of the US Union I am telling everyone in world 3 that the US plans to be major players in the control of forts across the regions.

------------------------------

Until now, the US Union, as a single entity, has refused to ally with other towns. Instead, individual towns within the US would independently ally with other towns outside of the US on their own. Such alliances would not affect other US Union towns.

Now that Forts are on the way, I am as of this moment, officially opening diplomatic negotiations between the US Union as a group with any mayor .

I will hear all requests and will consider anything that comes my way.

As usual mayors may contact me if they want their town to join the US Union.

And any individual player interested in joining the Union may simply join a town of their choice by contacting a hat holder in that town, NOT me. The official list of US Union towns is located in the town profile of 00001 US Post Office.

Any mayor interested in opening dialogues about alliances, planned attacks, coordinated defenses, or neutral territories, I am opening the table of discussion up now.

All matters of diplomacy that affect the entire US Union go through me. If you are interested in maintaining diplomacy with nearby Union towns, the mayors of those towns are the people to speak to, NOT me.

There will be many battles for the 120 forts across the world. It is important that towns be aware of what quadrant (county) they are in, and what towns they must contest against locally to control nearby forts.

A list of the location of all US Union towns is forthcoming.

All matters of diplomacy should be telegrammed to me in game unless you don't mind it being subject to public scrutiny.

--Mad Alice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1855

Message to UTW , US Alliance and others. At the momemt we do not have any intentions to control the whole world but DO NOT MESS with us or try to control our region. For alliance please contact other town leaders white or black hat. I am not very active in the game at the moment and my response time will be very slow.

DeletedUser

Your town is in the lower right quadrant. The US towns there are 6 Peaks and Surfer Team.

Since your town is cornered I am sure there are the possibilities of an alliance. your forts could be easily secured in that sector from any possible attacks with defense from the us towns in exchange for offensive and defensive maneuvers in the neighboring counties.

DeletedUser1855

We are capable to defense ourselves against any town / alliance. At present we do not want to commit to any major alliance till all the features of FORT are disclosed.

DeletedUser

Well MadAlice, you certainly must be desperate to be calling all comers to join your rag-tag band.

Personally I have the honour to pick and choose who I fight alongside and do not have to lower myself to the embarrassment of public recruitment.

From dealings with your US towns in my area I really can't see a problem whatsoever. Most are virtually inactive and the ones that do have decent citizens have contacted me for lieniency from our duelers.. Not the act of a Great Super Power Union in my book.

Bring on the Forts I say. One thing is for sure, the US will not control my sector.

Regards
Dazzy
UTW - Cripple Creek (sector 10/3)

DeletedUser

Strong words from someone at a maxed town with only 20 people.

You have 30 slots and you're still 'picking and choosing'. Seems like poor management.

You bank me 38 experience in a duel, that makes you virtually worthless for me to duel other than for the sake of knocking you out.

And as for your 'mighty' town.

Bratac is 66 exp
arcangle is 45.

Everyone else in your town is 0.

Your town is kind of weak. :sad:

DeletedUser

What you see is what I want you to see oh Great One. Not every Cripple Creek fighter is advertised ;) I do delight in reading some of your US forums.

It is not only duelers that make a town strong and an army of duelers will not win a fort, even you should understand that.

In an area, virtually surrounded by your very own US seed, we have struck a line in the sand which no town has crossed with any success.

We may not be many but we are organised, active and have hearts of Lions, not the tongues of Rattlesnakes.

Ask around MadAlice. If you ever get an answer from your inactive towns, you'll know we 'aint no weak breed, we're Cripple Creek breed.

Regards
Dazzy

DeletedUser

I like how one minute you're telling me that citizens ask for leniency from your duelers.

And in the next post you're telling me it takes more than duelers to make a good town.

All the while you're bumping up your post in the recruitment area asking for invites.

While at the same time you're criticizing the fact I mentioned that we accept new players and towns in my original post.

--

Seriously - do you even see the cross talk you're giving me?

Look, you have a great town. I'm not knocking it. Ok you have some organized players in a nice area. You have a solid bit of leadership, one of the coolest town names on the west (I love the Band. Up on Cripple Creek is a fantastic song. Levon Helm is the man.) And you have some good players.

The thing is, you're calling me desperate, you're insinuating I have no honor, you're calling US towns inactive, and you're calling the US 'no problem whatsoever'.

Wow. Way to be politically savvy. Do you WANT to paint a target on yourself or are you just trying to be nice?

DeletedUser

Strong words from someone at a maxed town with only 20 people.

You have 30 slots and you're still 'picking and choosing'. Seems like poor management.

You bank me 38 experience in a duel, that makes you virtually worthless for me to duel other than for the sake of knocking you out.

And as for your 'mighty' town.

Bratac is 66 exp
arcangle is 45.

Everyone else in your town is 0.

Your town is kind of weak. :sad:
I would just shut up if I were you, who are you planning on sending at their town to attack, in`all of you towns, you don't have a single player lvl 73+ duel lvl no koed.

DeletedUser

I like how one minute you're telling me that citizens ask for leniency from your duelers.

And in the next post you're telling me it takes more than duelers to make a good town. Nope, I said 'strong town'.

All the while you're bumping up your post in the recruitment area asking for invites.

While at the same time you're criticizing the fact I mentioned that we accept new players and towns in my original post.

Nope, you said any player, any town.

What bugs me is you can't see beyond your own town walls. The US Post founders I have spoken with, the forum posts I have had sent to me, the vast majority are not one bit interested in your little world domination quest and have only joned your Union for fear of attacks or the shopping rights. Now that kinda sticks in my throat a bit, fearing towns in to joining your Union doesn't really make it a Union, more of a Mafia and we all know what's happened to them :laugh:

Time will tell MadAlice, whether players desert this world or not. After all, if it's not fun, who's gonna play?

Regards
Dazzy

DeletedUser

oh really,is that true,maybe changing the fort idea of UTW VS US can be established when its released,as youve been feuding since you made several towns of them
it is also reminded that each town is equal,money makers,workers,duelers,soldiers etc...
everyone is not the same,either twins or cloned,your Fingerprints are not the same

DeletedUser

I would just shut up if I were you, who are you planning on sending at their town to attack, in`all of you towns, you don't have a single player lvl 73+ duel lvl no koed.

Congratulations Mekolp, you can knock me out. Guess what, I can, and i have, knocked you out too.

It happens.

DeletedUser

Congratulations Mekolp, you can knock me out. Guess what, I can, and i have, knocked you out too.

It happens.

So, you're finally telling the world you are playing both midgrin and madAlice? or you just saying you koed me when I was a pure builder? I am 99% sure of who koed me since I reskilled (2 KOs), and those were midgrin, who got me right after I attacked syracuse, so I was down quite a bunch of hp (you should know what he can hit, he koed earlier), and the other who koed me is syracuse, wich I have to admit, totally rapes me when I'm in defence.

DeletedUser

US Coup De Grace is welcome to challenge the quadrant of Banjo Creek, they shan't last.
We dominated them long before they became part of the US, and we will continiue to do so.

As for the whole UTW vs the US PO, I don't really care. It's your party.

DeletedUser

So, you're finally telling the world you are playing both midgrin and madAlice? or you just saying you koed me when I was a pure builder? I am 99% sure of who koed me since I reskilled (2 KOs), and those were midgrin, who got me right after I attacked syracuse, so I was down quite a bunch of hp (you should know what he can hit, he koed earlier), and the other who koed me is syracuse, wich I have to admit, totally rapes me when I'm in defence.

Dude I did 976 damage to you yesterday when you attacked me. Sure I haven't knocked you out recently but I have in the past. The only offensive duels I've done in a month were against poelas and lucid. Yes i used to knock you out before you respecced. Do you really want me to go there and try again. I've BEATEN you 1/3 of the last times you dueled me and 2/3 I did over 200 more damage than you. Ten bucks says you're easier to kill on the defensive. ALSO don't forget the 2 times you have knocked me out in the past month, one time I had less than 500 HP and both times I wasn't wearing pure duel gear. If you want me to throw on the fancy riding boots fancy dress coat and fancy felt hat I will. Since you're only counting since you 'respecced' maybe I should go buy a precise peacemaker and make a trip to san diego.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I still want proper PnP

/me suggests MadAlice does a proper one with shiny pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.