Attention World 3: World War is coming soon! US vs UTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You seem to forget it only lasts TWO DAYS.

The US Union has been preparing for forts for like 4 months.

You can't 'break a sword' in a game where the penalty is protection for 2 days.

This isn't travian where you just catapulted my village to the ground.

Your words have no bite.

I am not afraid.

I am used to playing games where I land on your doorstep in waves with my allies murdering your villages.

Your threats are meaningless.

I CAN'T BE ATTACKED FOR TWO DAYS! O NOEZ!

. Each sentence on its own line [check]
. Unnecessary use of capital letters [check]
. Addressing sarcasm literally [check]
. Making desperate threats [check]
. Quoting irrelevant references [check]
. Stating unverifiable facts [check]

Yep, SHe's riled up alright ;)
I guess everyone has their own way of dealing with inevitable failure :)

Chill Greg/Alice, it's not the end of the world. You 'could' give real life a chance?.....Or, well, you always have your level 76 character on the west!

Sorry for posting completely off the topic, but this has really put me down on my floor. Laughing!
I guess I have never seen anyone owning some forum geek like this before. Perhaps it is because people who got intelligence and language skills to be able to do it, are mostly living outside of any game forum. This was one nice exception.

Again, my apology for OFFTOPIC, and good luck in your world war all! ;)

DeletedUser

Except for the fact it's total hypocrisy. Ronald has taken this game more seriously than anyone I have ever met. He spent weeks ranting and raving about honor cause he couldn't handle the fact I took over the empire that was rightfully mine after he quit and left it to me and another person, while shortly after that person kicked me out of mayorship for involving myself in diplomatic situations. Well if it was half mine, I had just as much of a right as he did. Since he didn't see it that way, I coup de tat'd and took over.

Now he's trying to say I am dealing with 'inevitable failure' and making the lame cliche' ohh it's just a game try real life nonsense.

Yeah ok, ronald. Meanwhile he's begging me to speak to him about who cares what in an outside manner.

"ronaldstrider On 4/25/09 at 10:23 AM
Why do you think?
I want this off the record.
MadAlice On 4/25/09 at 8:49 AM
why do you want to contact me someplace not on telegram?
ronaldstrider On 4/24/09 at 10:41 PM
Cool. Same offer applies for the future.
As I said, I am in no hurry.
MadAlice On 4/24/09 at 5:47 PM
No thanks.
ronaldstrider On 4/24/09 at 12:47 PM
Not here, give me an im name (temporary one if you wish) where I can contact you."

If he didn't care, he wouldn't be begging to come to terms with something.

I DON"T CARE. I run an alliance, and I don't give a flying freak what anyone else thinks of it or what the people I had to stand on and trample over to get the Union running have to think either.

So GOOD GAME. No rematches.

As for you RAY, clearly nobody has ever taught you the meaning of PWNAGE before.

You don't own someone outside the mechanisms of the game. Ranting and raving and crying about the other person or trying to make them look like a jerk isn't ownage. I guess you've never played starcraft before, otherwise you might know something about it from having been pwned before.

The only person pwning anything here is me, because regardless of what anyone else has to say, I run the largest alliance on world 3, and I'm top ranked in experience. Nice try posers. Alice: 1 Posers: 0. Now moan about how my name's not really Alice some more. We'll see if that means anything to anyone. Buh bye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOW :D
Did i use the word "PWNAGE" btw? Geeks do, you did. But hey, don't be mad. One day you will quit your largest alliance on world 3 and this game, and all the other games, and believe me, the more you are the geek now, the more you will be happy with your children, dog and family, relaxing at some nice green place, enjoying sun rays.
And to add something positive for you here - I respect your achievements in creating ideas which so many people found good enough to follow - your alliance. Although I don't know much about it, since I don't play there.
So good luck with US Union!

DeletedUser

I will never have children. I'm not a breeder.I'm perfectly happy right now. Glad to hear you're commenting on a situation you know nothing about. I'll be sure to knock you out on saturday if you're high enough level for it to be possible.

DeletedUser

just to let you know, this is w3 not w2...next time dont wear the wrong glasses!

DeletedUser

I will never have children. I'm not a breeder. I will be unbanned in 3 days. I'm perfectly happy right now. Glad to hear you're commenting on a situation you know nothing about. I'll be sure to knock you out on saturday if you're high enough level for it to be possible.

I can imagine how perfectly happy you are in your life. That "breeder" word says a lot.

I am also not sure about forum rules, since saying that someone is complete ****** will earn you an infraction at least. While throwing madness all around with a big spade is completely allright. Sigh...

DeletedUser

Reminder that Discussion on In-Game bans is not allowed in these forums.

DeletedUser

MadAlice's latest action.

Total health points
- 766 HP

Total health points
- 860 HP MadAlice passes out. kroesus wins the duel, gains 147 experience points and steals $189 from MadAlice.

Why do all your top dueler's hide when I show up in a US town?

DeletedUser

Except for the fact it's total hypocrisy. Ronald has taken this game more seriously than anyone I have ever met. He spent weeks ranting and raving about honor cause he couldn't handle the fact I took over the empire that was rightfully mine after he quit and left it to me and another person, while shortly after that person kicked me out of mayorship for involving myself in diplomatic situations. Well if it was half mine, I had just as much of a right as he did. Since he didn't see it that way, I coup de tat'd and took over.

Now he's trying to say I am dealing with 'inevitable failure' and making the lame cliche' ohh it's just a game try real life nonsense.

Yeah ok, ronald. Meanwhile he's begging me to speak to him about who cares what in an outside manner.

"ronaldstrider On 4/25/09 at 10:23 AM
Why do you think?
I want this off the record.
MadAlice On 4/25/09 at 8:49 AM
why do you want to contact me someplace not on telegram?
ronaldstrider On 4/24/09 at 10:41 PM
Cool. Same offer applies for the future.
As I said, I am in no hurry.
MadAlice On 4/24/09 at 5:47 PM
No thanks.
ronaldstrider On 4/24/09 at 12:47 PM
Not here, give me an im name (temporary one if you wish) where I can contact you."

If he didn't care, he wouldn't be begging to come to terms with something.

I DON"T CARE. I run an alliance, and I don't give a flying freak what anyone else thinks of it or what the people I had to stand on and trample over to get the Union running have to think either.

So GOOD GAME. No rematches.

As for you RAY, clearly nobody has ever taught you the meaning of PWNAGE before.

You don't own someone outside the mechanisms of the game. Ranting and raving and crying about the other person or trying to make them look like a jerk isn't ownage. I guess you've never played starcraft before, otherwise you might know something about it from having been pwned before.

The only person pwning anything here is me, because regardless of what anyone else has to say, I run the largest alliance on world 3, and I'm top ranked in experience. Nice try posers. Alice: 1 Posers: 0. Now moan about how my name's not really Alice some more. We'll see if that means anything to anyone. Buh bye.

So, regarding the telegrams, I knew if I made my offer in telegrams, you'd, well, do what you do best; try to backstab me utilizing it in any way possible, instead of even considering the offer. I had hoped to use logic and explain to you of all the possible advantages of my offer over IM, but now..

Sorry to disappoint you though, my telegram had nothing to do with this.

I had talked to 6 builders on the world for this, and wanted to offer you *2* maxed out towns, anywhere you wanted, in return for San Jose, since you stole it and it was the only town I really wanted to be in, considering I founded it and managed it till it was the first maxed out town. I wanted that town back.

I guess though you must be pretty frustrated at the moment, to bring up a totally unrelated conversation in this desperate attempt to seem, uh, cool? ;)

DeletedUser

Give up San Jose? Like that would ever happen. Speaking to you in IM would just be a whole lot of me lying about agreeing to make the switch, and having someone I know and trust gain control of the towns you are offering then backstab you and keep them. But that's a lot of work for two random towns. So I'll just skip you the trouble and say piss off.

DeletedUser

It is OK. like they say keep your enemies closer and a 3 minute walk is fine to put your town to sleep.

Diggo11

Can we stop with the personal insults now? I know I started it but that was one post not eleven pages ;) MadAlice is cool with me now, especially after seeing Ronald acting like a little [something] in this thread.

But will there be this supposed war over forts? And if so will they be recruiting outsiders to assist?

DeletedUser

what do you mean ..an outsiders to assist..lol..they have recruited loads of duelers a couple of days ago which is so cool..becasue now we have more work to do..but everytime i go there i see them KOED...i feel so bad for them..keep it rolling.

DeletedUser

I apologize Greg, I should not have insulted you in that way.
It was just, your post, it was a bit too tempting.

I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me!

Cheers!
Hefty: Better?

DeletedUser

It's not strange at all. It's you brazenly touting other people's business out in the open. If I had your social security number or your home phone, would I advertise it blatantly to the world? If I had your e-mail address would I go writing it on the walls? Publically my name is ALICE. You can address me as MadAlice in this game. I have never said my name is otherwise, and if I have in private, then that's what it should be left as. By continually flouting private information in public, you are doing nothing other than show how much of a childish prick you are.

This is the ONLY post I have made to address this matter, and should you continue to disregard me, I will never respond to you again.

DeletedUser

It's not strange at all. It's you brazenly touting other people's business out in the open. If I had your social security number or your home phone, would I advertise it blatantly to the world? If I had your e-mail address would I go writing it on the walls? Publically my name is ALICE. You can address me as MadAlice in this game. I have never said my name is otherwise, and if I have in private, then that's what it should be left as. By continually flouting private information in public, you are doing nothing other than show how much of a childish prick you are.

This is the ONLY post I have made to address this matter, and should you continue to disregard me, I will never respond to you again.

Yes, you would.
You just don't have any information about me, at all.

I respected your privacy and trust, till you decided to betray mine.
Hence I no longer saw a reason to continue to do so.

In fact, you have continually shown that you cannot be trusted, hence, why would I keep your little game to myself?

Yes, yes, you don't care, etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.