Attention World 3: World War is coming soon! US vs UTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I must update my dictionary..... or maybe you need to reread yours. :dry:

:eek:hmy:

You must be a terrorist. I'm putting you on the watch list.

I will destroy you to prevent you from getting weapons of mass destruction.

DeletedUser

mad and azuk you really should duel each other.

i know who my money's on.

DeletedUser

My 48 hours ends in a little while. Take the trip to the post office. I'm only an hour and a half away.

DeletedUser

My 48 hours ends in a little while. Take the trip to the post office. I'm only an hour and a half away.

1h50 min from now ;)

All you got to do is hit 920 to ko him, if you can't, chances are you'll lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 898 HP
Total health points
- 1010 HP
MadAlice wins the duel and gains 190 experience points. Mekolp did not carry any cash and MadAlice walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 76 HP
Total health points
- 174 HP
MadAlice passes out. Mekolp wins the duel, gains 166 experience points and steals $496 from MadAlice.
Switch to flash view

DeletedUser

bah, thought you had 970 with felt hat, and you weren't wearing it at that time so just did 970-(10hp*5)

DeletedUser

lol pretty good defence i must say but still. somehow for the last 50 or so duels that azuk has been in with mainly other duelers he's lost less than 10 health on average.

DeletedUser

Thats because they have not put enough points into shooting or vigor.

Totaly different from when you are taking on someone who has 300 points in that skill

DeletedUser

sure but they only have points in aim, shooting and tactics.

anyway if she/he hits 1000 on most people then she/he'll probably hit around 500-750 on you and that's only half your health i think.

DeletedUser

lol pretty good defence i must say but still. somehow for the last 50 or so duels that azuk has been in with mainly other duelers he's lost less than 10 health on average.
They probably weren't really high... I don't know forest's diplomacy, but I do know that he must go really far to get more than 100 xp a duel.

DeletedUser

sure but they only have points in aim, shooting and tactics.

anyway if she/he hits 1000 on most people then she/he'll probably hit around 500-750 on you and that's only half your health i think.

Shooting aim and tactics are all you need when you're defending with a good weapon.

DeletedUser

They probably weren't really high... I don't know forest's diplomacy, but I do know that he must go really far to get more than 100 xp a duel.

Theres quite a few targets within a few hours that are worth 100 exp plus and i dont actively duel that much at the moment and I havent for a while as like yourself im trying to get piece of note part 1

DeletedUser

i koed madealice once a few weeks ago and she gave me 267 exp and around $600..that was when she had about 100 HP left..that was ...look at their mortician 711 opponents defeated..and yet we hear their voice on the forums..i have done more than 60 kos so far by myself.

DeletedUser

the same name..nouraldinho..im in UTW-san diego

Total health points
MadAlice - 534 HP

nouraldinho passes out. MadAlice wins the duel and gains 93 experience points. nouraldinho did not carry any cash and MadAlice walks away without taking any money.

WELL DONE MadAlice.....why dont you duel someone the same as your level ?? just to have more fun!.

Status
Not open for further replies.