Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ronaldstrider vs MadAlice
7 : 1

go Ronald!
Why?
(warning, going back on topic)
Because I would never want to be a part of Empire who's leader is a boy with female name. If they pick female avatar, even though they are boys, they often say it was not because they are attention *****s, but because they "just want to be different, special...blabla". Perhaps they are not special enough being themselves. Aww...sad. Maybe it's just me, but they are trying to fool me. If they lie to me in their sex (why the f should I?), how can I trust their leadership???

DeletedUser

So MadAlice is really Greg?........ OLD GREGG!?

Anyway, nowt been mentioned on my town forum about MadAlice v's UTW so this is just the big white hype.
Duel or be duelled same as always.

DeletedUser

This thread is borderline, if this turns into a flame war im just going to close it.

Post and Propaganda, not personal insults.

DeletedUser

This thread is borderline, if this turns into a flame war im just going to close it.

Post and Propaganda, not personal insults.

Sure; though, not that this thread has any merit to start with.
I am not sure if a USPO vs UTW thread can exist without it coming down to insults of some sort.

You have to understand that this war exists because of the, issues, of one boy. So if such a thread starts, those issues are bound to come out.

Rephrase those 'issues' as witty replies, and they become insults.
I agree that what I said was insulting, but were the extrapolations actually unfounded?

Status
Not open for further replies.