Attention World 3: World War is coming soon! US vs UTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i think 120 forts are more than enough in whole world...

i just wonder how many xp will you get from fort fights

DeletedUser

BY the time anyone has Hernando's sword on world 3 I'll probably be using a precise buntline.

What I'm REALLY hoping for is that on wednesday we get some EQUIPMENT awards for the level 65+ quests.

DeletedUser

BY the time anyone has Hernando's sword on world 3 I'll probably be using a precise buntline.

What I'm REALLY hoping for is that on wednesday we get some EQUIPMENT awards for the level 65+ quests.

And will you have the 1500+ hit points you need to avoid being knocked out....answers on a post card

DeletedUser

Why don't you come attack me and see if you can stay conscious long enough to do 1500.

DeletedUser

Why dont you attack me I'm not the one shooting my mouth off.

And I would be careful what you wish for as I'm quite happy to swap towns to come and camp you guys out knocking out all your duelers on a regular basis

How many times have you been knocked out on this world I bet you have lost count?

Diggo11

I'd take you on with that bet.

DeletedUser

Why dont you attack me I'm not the one shooting my mouth off.

And I would be careful what you wish for as I'm quite happy to swap towns to come and camp you guys out knocking out all your duelers on a regular basis

How many times have you been knocked out on this world I bet you have lost count?

I'm too busy winning to waste my time to track down your lazy butt.

DeletedUser

So how much of your time each week do you actualy spent being knocked out?

As i see you quite regualy see you with can't be dueled for 48 hours by your name, if you can't handle the weapons about currently you'll never be able to handle a top end weapon :D

DeletedUser

So how much of your time each week do you actualy spent being knocked out?

As i see you quite regualy see you with can't be dueled for 48 hours by your name, if you can't handle the weapons about currently you'll never be able to handle a top end weapon :D

I spend enough time knocked out to keep me at rank number 1 safely 16 levels higher than you, and 3 dueling levels higher than you. Why don't you see if you have what it takes to knock me out.

I'll give you a clue.

You don't.

You're no Mekolp.

DeletedUser

As Mad alice try to take over World 3, World 3 has something to say

i-r-not-squeezy-toy.jpg

So now that MadAlice is cornering everyone into the band wagon :

funny-pictures-hamster-toy-vw.jpg

Im just wondering where anti clan is at???

funny-pictures-kittens-cage-riot.jpg

DeletedUser

You're no Mekolp.
:p

just as a btw, been hunting part 1 of clue for last few days, only been doing 3 jobs I know are giving it, aswell as buying money premium.
My luck will most likely change sometime soon, and I sure hope you don't have a precise buntline by then (if you do, that would mean I wasted a long while on that 1 note (hardest for me to get))

DeletedUser

I hope you get the sword first on world 3. You deserve it AND the bragging rights it gives.

Diggo11

You'll have to beat me to it, I read the entire German thread and now know how to get it (I think).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OO Crag posted PnP and piccies!!!!!

Ima ask for a mod where i can give cookies to people on the forum ;)

DeletedUser

You'll have to beat me to it, I read the entire German thread and now know how to get it (I think).

quite alot of us know how to get i just need to get piece of note part one the same as Mekolp and the rest is easy

DeletedUser

it would be cool if the ppl didnt share the secret of getting the sword with others...

DeletedUser

OO Crag posted PnP and piccies!!!!!

Ima ask for a mod where i can give cookies to people on the forum ;)

you where requesting it, so i thought i would make some:D

Anyway where does Perdtions Empire come into this? We have yet to wait and see.....

128292547021215000ydunutakeme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.