Youthful Moderators - split from Meanest Mod thread.

DeletedUser

I'm sometimes called a nerd and I don't care if they call me that because I usually get them back regardless of gender.
Does the need to get them back not show that they got to you, and therefor that you do care what they call you? Just something to think about.

And now for the on topic part:
Those who can, play. Those who can not, mod. :blink:
I kid! I kid!

You are right, it is too much work...
I have been part of the staff on another (large) forum. Mods sometimes get a rough deal. Nothing that a little bit of thick skin would not take care of. And the mods here are doing a fabulous job. Well 98% of the time at least. I have seen and experienced much worse. Especially where staff tries to elevate themselves above the community with their superiority complex. Something that I have only glimpsed once here, but not again after.
So everyone should be happy with this forum's mod staff, young and old. Even if you (I) do not always agree with everything, this lot is doing a very good job compared to many of the other forums I have been a part of.

DeletedUser

I have been part of the staff on another (large) forum. Mods sometimes get a rough deal. Nothing that a little bit of thick skin would not take care of. And the mods here are doing a fabulous job. Well 98% of the time at least. I have seen and experienced much worse. Especially where staff tries to elevate themselves above the community with their superiority complex. Something that I have only glimpsed once here, but not again after.
So everyone should be happy with this forum's mod staff, young and old. Even if you (I) do not always agree with everything, this lot is doing a very good job compared to many of the other forums I have been a part of.

heart.png

DeletedUser

And the mods here are doing a fabulous job. Well 98% of the time at least. I have seen and experienced much worse. Especially where staff tries to elevate themselves above the community with their superiority complex. Something that I have only glimpsed once here, but not again after.

I retract my earlier statement. It is much of the same here as everywhere else on the internet.
There is still a fair amount of mods doing a good job, but there is also a fair amount that is not doing a good job.

DeletedUser

Aww, you got a spanky? Widdo ir.ufis need a blanky to cry now? Aww...

DeletedUser

I get many spankies.

And even if that causes some amusement for you and your kind, it does not make it right all the time. Nor does your post make you cool.

DeletedUser3717

I get many spankies.

And even if that causes some amusement for you and your kind, it does not make it right all the time. Nor does your post make you cool.

Kind? We are people too you know! Also it does not amuse us that you get infracted it makes us think less of you as a person, player and in some very rare cases a friend.

DeletedUser

Kind? We are people too you know! Also it does not amuse us that you get infracted it makes us think less of you as a person, player and in some very rare cases a friend.
Yes, kind. You get different kinds of people. Not all mods are the same kind of people.

And if you think less of me as a person or player for the infractions I have received thus far, especially the last couple, then your intolerance for error is so ridiculously high that you will think nothing of everyone, or you are the type of petty person that it would not matter to me or to anyone what your opinion is. I am sure you can see what they are and can make up your own mind.

DeletedUser3717

Yes, kind. You get different kinds of people. Not all mods are the same kind of people.

And if you think less of me as a person or player for the infractions I have received thus far, especially the last couple, then your intolerance for error is so ridiculously high that you will think nothing of everyone, or you are the type of petty person that it would not matter to me or to anyone what your opinion is. I am sure you can see what they are and can make up your own mind.

Woahhh, Hold your horses there boyo I didn't say I think less of you did I?

Also if a Moderator or Sheriff have made a mistake with your infraction(s) we will have them reviewed and decide whether the infraction is reversable or what ever.

DeletedUser

Also if a Moderator or Sheriff have made a mistake with your infraction(s) we will have them reviewed and decide whether the infraction is reversable or what ever.

I suspect "what ever" will be the outcome. :p

DeletedUser

Considering I'm not a "Youthful Moderator," I would say this is going off topic.

DeletedUser

Considering I'm not a "Youthful Moderator," I would say this is going off topic.

I wonder where that started.

Aww, you got a spanky? Widdo ir.ufis need a blanky to cry now? Aww...

Stop trying to take the high road.

This discussion stopped being about you several posts ago. Right now, before you had to add your off topic comment, it was about moderators in general, which include the younger ones.

So, just get off it. Your tirade is showing your petty weak side.

Last edited by a moderator: